How does Swedes feel...

How does Swedes feel, when their up and coming actress Alicia Vikander is probably right now being fucked by a Finnish man?

bump

>Finnish
Who?

Matt Damon is 1/937525345th Finnish.

Matt Damon is half Finn or something like that.

that is a such a pretty dress

Vikander sure looks Swedish

She's probably more finnish than him.

she's with michael fassbender fyi

why is she so swarthy? why are swedes so swarthy?

i've never seen a black swedish girl

>swarthy
what a fucking meme word

another finnish man. Fassbender's great >>
grand-father is finnish descent

>Alicia Vikander is probably right now being fucked by a Finnish man?
His mom is 3/8ths Swedish and 5/8ths Finnish. So.....

faggot

Is she a Mexican-Swede?

the color looks amazing on her and the fitting and shape of it looks so modern

they have atleast one long-jumper and pole vaulter who are black but extremely qt

>Her parents are from small villages in the north and south of Sweden, respectively.[2] They separated when Vikander was two months old,[3][4][5] and she was mostly raised by her single mother.
>She has five half-siblings[6] on her father's side.[citation needed] Vikander has said that she had the best of both worlds growing up, being an only child to her mother and being surrounded by a big family when she went to her father’s house every second week.[7]
>Her ancestry is Swedish and one quarter Finnish.[2]

It's awful.

So it's one finnish-swedish mutt fucking another finnish-swedish mutt. That can't end well.

well you don't know haute couture fashion

>In an interview on Conan O’Brien’s show on May 5, 2015, Conan told Alicia,

>“there’s a misconception… there’s this belief that everyone who’s Swedish has blonde [hair], blue eyes… clearly you’re proof that that’s not the case”.
Alicia replied,

>“I always get that question… where are your parents really from?… Do you know where your dad’s from?… [My parents] are both from very small villages, from up north and south of Sweden…

>I’m a quarter Finnish
Finned

>there’s this belief that everyone who’s Swedish has blonde [hair], blue eyes
why are murricans so dumb?

>he doesnt have blonde hair and blue eyes
hello refugee

That's can't be a Swede, she's very brown

looks like a swede with a tan

North swedish genes.

pretty sure matt damon is married to some argie broad

That's absurd
White people don't tan

What planet do you live on? Only albinos can't tan.

no

she doesn't dress for your plebeian-ass taste
this is next-level maybe you just don't get it and noone cares if you do
fuck off

>She's probably more finnish than him.

This. For fuck's sake, we were the same country for centuries. I think it's pretty obvious that Finns and Swedes intermarried during that period.

lol we fucked ur mom

Other way around. Get KHAN'D

Its the Finns that fucked Swede's moms

i'm happy if my mom has a satisfying sex life
why wouldn't i be
i love her

I bet you do you pervert

Alicia Vikanker plays a french girl a in recent movie. I don't even knwo why. She does not look french, she's too brown.

what kind of a heartless brute doesn't wish for his mother's happiness and satisfaction?

Also recently played a dane and a german. Obviously too brown to play a swede though.

Look there is a difference between wanting your mother to be happy and actually thinking about her sex life.

Your parents (and grandparents) having sex should be kept as a vague notion that you know exists but doesn't need to be actually addressed in any way shape or form.

t. different-fag

MIchael Fassbender is smashing her right now.

She's also the new Lara Croft, which I'm not keen on at all. Pic related better.

no

Now I'm not really that familiar with Lara Croft, but it sounds about as dumb as making Emilia Clarke into Sarah Connor.

Well at least Alicia Vikander can act unlike Clarke, and her natural English accent is a well spoken British one. But looks wise I'm not sold.

Sure, probably way better than that, but i don't get why they put these cute pudgy girls into action rolls.