I've been hearing stuff from my European friends about acting really cuck in relationships...

I've been hearing stuff from my European friends about acting really cuck in relationships. They say if your gf/bf cheats on you its not a big deal as long as they are still romanticly connected to you. Is this really the case? Would you get pissed if your gf/bf cheated on you?

Some young people in Europe are tryhard hippies. It's not new. But I don't think they are the majority. I have limited experience with Euros though.

If i catch my gf cheating then it's game over, no turning back. You can only trust once.

+1, it depends on the people you meet

if you're the one she goes home and cuddles with at the end of the day, who's the real winner?

They say the wanting a "loyal gf/bf" is so old minded, selfish and egoistic. They said that kind of relationship didn't exist anymore. It makes me think 2bh

For now. Once shariah law is implemented, adulterers will be burned by the stake, inshallah.

yeah but wouldn't you feel bad about her enjoying another mans company? i mean if i really love her i wouldn't even wanna think about that.

>sweden
>yes

But only white euros do it if their gfs cheat them with non whites.

Sure you did.

Literally one-week freshmen.

if you loved her you would wish her nothing but for her to live a self-fulfilling life, which includes her total satisfaction (sexual and otherwise)

you're oppressing her by tying her down with monogamy (which stems from overaged christian traditions by the way). if you truly loved her you'd want to see her free and happy, and you'd feel bad for putting limits on her.

>Would you get pissed if your gf/bf cheated on you?
Yes, especially since after asking her why she spends so much time with someone and she said they were just friends and not to worry about it.

Yuroz are still the best tho. Since they're far away from Turgay

Actually, I've been hearing the opposite, and that it's not at all common to cheat in Europe, but common everywhere else in the world as it's ingrained in their cultures.

European men are the most loyal to their spouses. I like that about them first and foremost.

maybe im just old minded i don't know. just imagining her with some other dude makes me cringe. and im not against open relationships tho if we make it clear that we can hook up with other people its ok. but i don't think if i loved someone really much that i could share her.
sucks dude.

the people that i talked about this were form Denmark and England. They acted like what i said was really odd. So i wanted to make sure if it is all like this in Europe. I lived in Belgium for one year but never saw relationship like that. Just had a American fuckbuddy. That was the closest to that.

>mfw swede is an unironic cuck
>mfw I can't tell if this is bait

it's not cuckoldry if it's not adultery, and it's not adultery if there is no promise of monogamy

besides, purely biologically we're not supposed to be monogamous. that's why our penises are designed to shovel out other men's semen. if your penis is smaller than the previous man there will be a gap and you won't push it all out, thus through evolution the bigger-dicked man will procreate whilst you won't. it's natural selection.
women going by their urges is natural selection too, it's instinct. you have to let nature unfold itself.

Well, my boyfriend is Danish and he kinda doesn't know I do cheat on him but I'm honestly stunned he's been this loyal to me all along. That being said, I've been caught by all of my other American spouses but it's this one alone who's been oblivious. Take it as you will, but there's a difference in just my experiences, so maybe I'm right or maybe not.

oh god...

Maybe the reason you can't tell if it's bait or not is because you know what he's writing makes sense.

are you sweating because you're realizing your penis is one of the smaller ones?
she can still love you, user, just maybe not bear your children

n...no.

Sex and love are two different things.

That said, if you let yer gf bang another dude, yer a cuque

if a muslim can have 4 wives, there's no reason a Swede could not either

Whore

>I've been hearing stuff from my Eгклшыp friends about acting really cuck in relationships. They say if your gf/bf cheats on you with a goat its not a big deal as long as they are still romanticly connected to you. Is this really the case? Would you get pissed if your gf/bf cheated on you with a goat?

Kill yourself

It means they don't actually give a shit about their S.O., and they're just messing around before they look for someone better to have kids with.

look at these passionate nerds taking bait

cuck

this

WTF yo

Where do I get a Swedish proxy so I can get in on this?