Why all these countries don't just merge into one big empire? What do they have to lose...

Why all these countries don't just merge into one big empire? What do they have to lose? They are always politically dominated or simply conquered by either Russia or Germany, their cultures are totally uninteresting, their languages irrelevant so what's the purpose in preserving them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WDL7BocPjo
youtube.com/watch?v=uozqaUmISVI
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qa9YsLwDIM
youtube.com/watch?v=16Wt-eXR_To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They are always politically dominated or simply conquered by either Russia or Germany, their cultures are totally uninteresting, their languages irrelevant so what's the purpose in preserving them.
Are you talking about Poland?

they have to have permission from white house to do so, and I bet the USA would not allow them

You forgot Pooland

>polish delusion at it once again

No, Poland is too big to be counted with these small shitholes.

You are drunk, Indonesia. Go to sleep.

why did Czechs and Slovaks divorce? are their languages really different?

Exclude Fyrom, Albania,Bosnia and Bulgaria.
Throw Poland in. Then you'll actually have something worthwhile there. It'll be the axis against cuckoldry.

Poland is 120,726 square miles and Ukraine is 233,062 square miles. Get fucked

not at all they are the same languages, Slovak was completely made up in 19th century and deliberately made so it's ""different"" from Czech when in fact it's a dialect

it's about economy

Ukraine will be partitioned anyway lmao

Because nobody wants to live in one country with p*lacks

We would love to annex all of that, but France would go apeshit, like back in twenties, when we just wanted to take back the Silesia from you.

:^)

Could start some eu-like thing.

Should rather be mini-EUs like this.
>East Slavs
>Eastern Europe Catholics
>Balkan Orthodox

Who made it up

Not that different, but it was like Chile and Argentina being one country, but everything being centralized in Santiago, even though the countries should be equal partners.

Most of this shit belongs to Russian Empire tbqhwymf.
And you too.

no ;)
Intermarium is the only solution.

>v4 merging with cigánland
Are you high? That's literally the worst decision.

And that's the clue. Russia is merely a banana republic, relying on nothing but gas and oil. 140 million nation reduced to the role of extracting the natural resources. And where all the oil money goes? Potyomkin villages, Sochi olympics, Mundial - events which are supposed to build a fake image of wealthy and developed country that Russia certainly isn't. And of course - military power, in order to threaten and invade defiant neighbours and force them to stay in it's sphere of influence - because the soft power of Russia makes the every aware nation in the world to want to be as far as possible of it and it's ingenious ideas like communism. Several years of oil bull market should have made you to invest in other branches, diversify your economy, as the transformation from the soviet model would be less painful. Yet, all the money went to waste. I think someone already linked here an article about a Swedish manager from Volvo who was hired by Lada in Tagliatti. The man couldn't believe that in 21st century an automobile manufacturer is administrated like some kolkhoz. And I wouldn't be surprised if that's a prevailing pattern in most of the Russian companies. And that's a main problem for Russia and Russians. They can't properly address their own issues: anachronistic economy, troubled public health care and addictions(krokodil, opiates), surging rates of AIDS but simultaneously they attempt to impose their dominance (and their sick vision of the world), not being able to accept the fact that the other people want to live normally - "doesn't matter if it's ridiculous, what matter is our supremacy". Why all the former countries of "people's democracy" as soon as they had the chance to break the soviet chains fled under the NATO protection and tied themselves with the West? Because they know what does Russian domination really mean - and they've had enough of it.

Because the Baltics, Hungary, Czechs, Slovaks, Romanians, and Buglarians are worthy peoples while the rest are shitholes.

Forget your Intermarum dreams, Poland. You've been irrelevant since 1772.

>caring about France's opinion
Czechia truly a meme country

>Poland not included in OP's map
>Forget your Intermarum dreams, Poland
also, whole idea of Intermarium appeared between WWI and WWII which as you might now is much later than 1772

who do you call cigan kurva i'll go full genocid on you

We used to have 200K army.
Now we have 10% of that.
The opportunity already went by.

>all this polish butthurt all over again
I keked at first, but come on.
How do these threads even get replies?

Calm down Dežo, it's not my fault your people are absolute filth

i'm gonna send you in pekel you fuckin kurva

he's right bruv v4 are too western for us lol

We border Turkey, not Germany.

but you are all slavs

were south slavs who underwent much turk and even worse - greek :DD influence, they're west slavs with russian and german influence, whole different beasts

lol don't say the part about the Russian influence out loud when in Poland or Czechia.

arr slavs rook same τbh
just make a slavland without communism this time

this should be called smth like "subhuman confederation"

German cocksucker whose biggest achievement is a city build by Germans and beer and cuisine made by Germans. Nobody gives a shit about your bitch country, Hans Jakubcek.

>t. Rashist ushanka, unrepresented in Parliament

south slavland/west slavland/east slavland can unironically work if we dont go bankrupt or chimp out hehe, but all 3 together would implode

Balkans alone united are enough to fight off all of the above gays, including Russia.

>Czechia dominated by Germany
When? It was a symbiotic relationship, we're bros

We keep your business culture, we bring our party culture. How does that sound?

>he thinks slovenes lack party culture
baka ignorance is bliss
youtube.com/watch?v=5WDL7BocPjo
youtube.com/watch?v=uozqaUmISVI
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qa9YsLwDIM
youtube.com/watch?v=16Wt-eXR_To

>the slovene lover is here
Your perception is biased therefore has to go in the trashcan.

man you dont know shit about slovenia m8

I like how butthurt slavs get at each other when they all look and act the same in the eyes of everyone else.

Ukrainians would pretty much rule the country cause of the majority and make Kiev the centre of it all.

Divide it between Serbia, Ukraine and based semi-scandi Estonia. The rest aren't remarkable anyway.

we feel the same way about anglos, or germans, so what ever 2bh...

Same shit with asians, look same and hate each other, you are just ignorant

there is an obvious difference between niggers, spics, and chinks tho

spics > chinks > niggers

niggers < spics < chinks

Best option.

niggers ~ spics ~ chinks> white murricans

>getting in a union with albania
WE WANT THEM OUT NOT MORE OF THEM IN

Why you slavs hate each other so much?

Albanians are irremovable.

this puked a little in my mouth, take out albania and we might have a deal
being wronged by a brother is much more hurtful than being wronged by a stranger

Slavs typically drink a lot together, don't trust Sup Forums memes. Recently, only Ukrainians and Russian have grown to not liking each other.

Aer du sure?

Is letting Russia take over them a bad idea?

You'll be slavs too soon the way your country's going

Okay, I removed every Albanian-infested territory.

Only the North. We don't want Athens.

The biggest threat here is that Russians won't stop at Vienna.

excuse me mehmet, but a race cant magically change to another one

dont think u know where they're concentrated 2bh
but why do this when we can just genocide

disgusting
better nuke us

It can if the entire world judges your shitty country as slavic because it looks slavic in 20 years

Albania isn't slavic but I'm sure a lot of foreigners would say it is

Looks ugly. : (

yeah that's why you push em all back into albania then wall of it off and set up cameras and broadcast it as a reality TV show and watch the carnage

LMAO mehmet u seem upset
nobody says we are slavs and the only reason some uneducated people might say albania is slavic is because of communism
where are you from anyway, english dont seem to be your native language

i am so mad fukin balks ruin glorious britany

I'm British and I honestly don't think Greece should be as close as it is with continental Europe politically, go talk to macedonia and stop ruining the eu, some people still care about it

LMAO you are not even a member of EU anymore mehmet

maybe one day in the day of the rupture balkan will be united but until then this is the least likely region in the world to be united in any way besides EU kek

That was the meme

>some people still care about it

but we dont let you enter the EU

>We border Turkey
Same here, really.

yeah but you don't decide shit, germans and french pull the strings if they decide were in or out were in or out , i couldnt give less of a shit about EU personally got no plans on immigrating, fuck it 2bh i dont want e*ros either

Polands economy is shit

nah its vastly improved now a days

>vatican
>Kill homogay
Have you even seen the pope? He's some fucking ultra leftist faggot, saying islam is Catholic's brother.
If anything it's Orthodoxy that's our brother.

For the confederation to be complete it needs Russia.

source?