Balkans

Hi guys, I was looking to take a trip to the Balkans, I know croatia, and greece are touristy but I'd like to see some of the other countries/cities in the region.

I'm mostly asking what you guys think of visiting Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia and Serbia as I don't know anybody that has been to any of them.

I'd be 18/19 during this time and probably with 1 or 2 other people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5MxG6YFcSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was in Ohrid, Macedonia week ago. It's worth, take a swimsuit. Cheap alcohol, prefect water, qt girls and friendly people.

Thanks buddy, you rekon most of the good places to visit are along the coast? You know what some of the cities are like?

Skopje(the capital) is shit. Pretty much everything, but Ohrid is shit. Macedonia is meme country in general, but it's the most balkan place.
As for Bulgaria, visit Burgas or Varna for cool beaches. And Veliko Tarnovo or Ruse for cultural/historical shit.

Slovenia is really nice, one of the most underrated EU countries. I guess we can debate if it's classical Balkan but since you circle it ...
I'm a big hiking fan and did a great 2 weeks of hiking in Slovenia two years ago. Trenta valley, Bohinj lake, Logarska valley, river Soca valley are all nature-lovers paradise.

you REALLY sound like a normie

you disgust me

Fuck it, I like hiking.
Also, normie thing is beach. I live 5 minutes from the ocean and I cannot stand beaches, specially now that they are infested with tourists.

Can somebody from the balkans tell me how bosnian women are?

yeah, I bet you like hiking with your girlfriend and your buddies

and I bet your parents are really proud and support your hobby

good looking imo

>bosnian women

No such thing. Bosnian Serbs are ethnic Serbs and Bosniaks are ethnic Serbs with a Turkish religion.

They're a bit lighter than actual Serbs because they're further to the West.

that's something I know already. But how are they? I know only one when she was drunk and I can't forget her.

WHERE IS YOUR PINEAPPLE?!?!?!?!?!

Croats are Catholic Serbs

It's risk m8. You can be bombed or you can wake up with no kidney in some dirty motel. But if you are lucky enough, you can get a gf

In my case it's a bosnian girl in Germany.
They are different right?

youtu.be/M5MxG6YFcSA

we're all from africa anyway

Same shit. Just roll and hope for the best.

Ok I hope so. only problem last time was that i didn't kiss her.

If I'm in a muslim majority area will there be any issues like "NO DRINKY ALCOHOL" or "WHITE MAN NO EAT HERE"?

No. Just avoid gypsies, durkas and skinheads. There was some guy here who beated anglo, just because he spoke in english.

Relax, man. I'm sure that guy just spends his vacations staring at naked women in filthy, windowless theaters.

The rest of us understand that you can be one of us and still enjoy going outdoors once in a while.