The iPad Pro revolution is here. By far faster than the competition. Revolutionized by iOS 11 and the Smart Keyboard...

The iPad Pro revolution is here. By far faster than the competition. Revolutionized by iOS 11 and the Smart Keyboard. An amazing 120hz 2k display.

Will you take part in the revolution or be left behind?

Sometimes I like to finger my butthole and call it a day. You never know when to spread your anal shit cream on a slice of bread for that 10/10 organic experience.

I'll be left behind I guess :^)

Is the stylus interaction pressure sensitive or do you have to manually set line weight like this is 2008?

Fuck ipads, the real revolution is DeX

Apple - Designed to be easy enough for a nigger

I already have the 1st gen.

Garbage device for normie women.

>$1700
And?

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

Based apple

Show us your dick

Today I learned apple supplies you stuff if you shitpost as hard as you can on Sup Forums

are we doing the hand thing

Im gonna keep using the laptop that Ive had for 8 years while you keep throwing money at these people to solve problems that don't exist.

>30 rupees have been deposited in your account
Well done. Maybe soon you can afford plumbing! Did they hire you for shilling right off the iPhone SE assembly line?

Haha I'm glad someone is using my meme when I had mavericks xD

Yes

>Hand is photoshopped

>$3000

And?

Of all things to photoshop, why the hand...

New meme imminent

KEK

It started 2016-01-08.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Fuck i'm new

I remember two tripfags fighting over who started this meme. It was absolutely pathetic.

>Fiat
>Not littered with a single Trezor containing Ether

It literally started with shitting on mactoddlers.