The United States government is the largest terrorist organisation in the world

>the United States government is the largest terrorist organisation in the world

>i voted remain

>I vote for Trump

>I vote for Trump

>I vote for Trump

Daily reminder that this man is the greatest american that has even lived.

That looks more like a Hillary voter.

>I'm a proud leftist

Are you sure?

reddit in one image

Could as well be 4chin desu famalam lad

That's way more Sup Forums than reddit.

No man he's right. Trump has the meme vote this time. The only divide there is the group are the people who care about memes more then their rational actions style and ones who are hesitant to possibly destroy their own degenerate life style over a joke.

why am i still here

>atheist libertarian
fixed that for you

here are some leftist

It came from chinners m8. Aren't you proud to be part of such a vibrant culture group?

>I'm a pom

well why not?

You should leave anyway. Internet must be expensive as hell over there.

whos a pom?

It's cheaper than whores

the cunts whose toilets you clean

I doubt that
last time a Spain poster was saying that he could get a bj for 1$

I dont clean noones toilets you shitcunt

is this an ebin meme ? because i could stand by it

He was just talking about ur mum :^)

But trump runs contrary to every libertarian tenet. Even when he seemingly supports something like non-interventionism it's on the heels of vowing to glass the middle East.

>matthew heimbach
fat fuck is everywhere, jesus

What is the meaning of your life, leaf?

>weeaboo
>the greatest American that has even lived

Look at these fucking faggots. This is the face of virginal Sup Forums troglodytes

That is not the face of a leftist. Fedoras are alt-right "men's rights" buttflustered virgins. Leftists look like Carl the Cuck.

>I support Israel

>being called "mitt"

Looks like I'm voting Hillary now
#I'mwithher

>i follow the gender binary

No way that's a dude.

>I support muslims

>i'm a leftist

They don't care, MRA types are only doing it to get back at SJWs for ruining muh vidya gaymes muh hollywood flicks. It's one degen after another in this world

>I don't give too much of a fuck tbqh

>I'm a tits guy

>i'm a high test """"""""man""""""""

Why yes lady, I'm [insert nationality], but my ancestry is mainly from....

The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately.

Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word.

They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls.

The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize, it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children.

In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when he or she takes pleasure in his nation’s people being cheated on. He gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when he allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in his nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because he knows that if he were ever to act against the cuckoos in his midst, he would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings… And, of course, the approbation of his fellows cucks.

And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with him against their own countrymen.

Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances.