twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ugly gaymer case
i know, ordered new case

you really let those anons bully you into buying a new case? LMAO

suck my cuteboi dick

Welp.

I have four (4) laptops

You have four (4) dicks up your arse

>you really let those anons bully you into buying a new case?

no i have been looking for a new case for a long time, but been saving up moneys

that's probably his job. don't bully him.

>saving for a case
that shit's like $100, if you really have to save up for this, you should reevaluate your priorities

sadly, i have had other things i needed to fix in my life before my pc, but now i can

7/10 has a homeless inventor vibe to it
7/10 police those wires, son!
8/10 trash tier mousepad but otherwise clean and comfy
9/10 patrician but minus 1 for sticks-out-like-a-sore-thumb mini fridge
10/10
0/10 consider suicide
3/10 nice... carpeted garage?
paid for an designed by the company you work for/10

r8 me faggots be brutal

interesting layout, but why the high temps on the motherboard? he's probably not feeling too well.
nice doggen.

you should get a better turntable, by the way. probably bang and olufsen, i'd suggest, but you can stick with AT if you want a good one too - something that is a bit more weighted/adjustable. this is just based off perception in your image though.

one more addition:
if you had slightly orange LEDs instead of green, it'd look a lot better.
maybe a very low power purple, if anything vibrant.

Got a majestouch flying in, pls no bully

I have a bad sensor in my motherboard, I don't actually know what the real temperature is. As for the LEDs - I would have already done what you suggested, but the LEDs on my computer case are green-only

you still havent posted your soundcloud

I like your bedroom.

How many squarefeet?
And this wood wall is a wallpaper?

hmm, that's fair. if you cared enough - effort wise at least - you could re-led them... unless it's incredibly difficult to access the wiring

Probably not a bad sensor just speccy reports it incorrectly.

ckbaudio

it's wood that I bought at lowes in sheets and cut/stained the strips
Yeah, I think the next time I open it up to clean I'll try to replace them. Because of my OCD cable management, it would/will be a fucking nightmare getting that thing out of there
Afterburner says the same thing. I always thought that meant bad sensor. Could I be wrong?

Pretty nice, though I think your room could benefit from some more even lighting.
8/10

Cramped and dark, but this looks like a station where actual productivity occurs.
7/10

Pretty nice, but that lamp looks out of place.
7/10

>Three laptops
>Razer keyboard.
I don't understand how owning two macbooks and an alienware laptop is more cost effective than just building a desktop.
3/10

Added another storage unit and tidied cables!

College student, clearly a dorm

>constructive criticism and an honest rate is appreciated.
3 screens for main computer and top middle for server, using some software so i can just press ctrl and move my mouse up to get controll of my server with my keyboard and mouse.

don't like my walls and desk, but its serving its purpose and being effective, currently live for free and all that so i can just buy whatever i want but if i move i'll have to pay for the apartment myself. (got a job, just leeching parents since they live 5min walk away from my job)

>also just took pic for this thread.

6.5/10
>cozy but messy

>7/10
>idk something just makes it uncomfy, prob the sharp blue, if it was a warmed color like purple og yellower lights then higher.

5/10

7/10
>manage the 3 wires that's just hanging under the desk please.

7/10
>clean and modern mixed with retro.

0.1/10
>sure you can afford 3 different laptops but just invest in a really powerfull PC/mac and run several monitors and cut off cost for 1 laptop if you really need it that bad.

3/10
>cozy wall and room but the setup is just pleb tier, sorry.

what this guy said >you know what rating you deserve.

7/10
>cozy, would be better if you dropped the rizer green and went for deep purple.

i really don't care what i use/10

7/10
>cable management could be better, get a wall mounted lamp?

kek 8/10
would probably be better, if you got a desk that isn't collapsing in the middle, nice carpet.

The only one worth having is that 17" powerbook. Looks like it has been taken care of too, the superdrive bezel isnt fucked.

>cable management could be better, get a wall mounted lamp?
Yeah, I need to find a way to get my cables out of the way. Need longer XLR's so I can drop them vertically and zip tie them or something.

> lamp looks out of place.
what kind of style lamp should I order? Looking on amazon now.

Any floor standing lamp will probably look better. Just find one that fits your style, it'd look good in black.

Hmmm, don't really have enough space for one. I agree though, I need something in black. This one's too homey.

i always buy cables with a tad extra length so i can zip tie them into a bundle and hide them so they're not visible, just my tip of the day.

and about lamp, idk. just a fast google and this looks like it'd suit your "desk" are atleast, havent seen the rest of your room tho.

meant for

7/10 pretty good

me/10

6/10 cool keyboard

8/10

9.5/10

2/10

6/10 do you live in a cabin?

office/10

drug house/10

6/10 cramped though

10/10

>alien ware
>two macbooks
why/10

eyestrain/10 pretty neat though 8/10

7.5/10

>urge
7/10

6/10

>urge
best soda, man.

shits the best

>having a case this fuckhueg
lmao

i'd suck your cock if i knew where you lived bro, urge is just bringing us urge people together.

>next, we'll rule the world.

gonna go with a wild guess and say norway

yep

well that makes the two of us then

check'd
norske trips, lykke til på jobb imorgen. (om du har)
skal sove nå så natta!

takk det samme, skal sove selv, natta!

confy/10
i love blue setups... 8/10
csgo rank? 8.5/10
8.5/10
so clean 8/10
7.5/10
8/10
6/10
sooo confy 9/10
8/10
professional/10
u need more space 7/10
gorgeous 8.5/10
confy 8/10
7.5/10
clean 7/10
beatiful warm lights 8/10

decent, but looks a little cramped
6/10

Whats with the vertical monitor? Why would you want that

> recent macbook
> 24 inch tv with chromecast
> potted plant
> second-story window
> futon behind it
> whiteboard to sketch out programming stuff

work from home forever

that floor, are you king of that chessboard?

why is everyone so fixated on the damn floor. every single time i post the image everyone comments on it. holy shit.

what are those

those what

pictures

Desk?

Nice, clean.

It's a Swedstyle single column adjustable desk from 2001. Bought it like 6 years ago from an office teardown sale.

Just going to leave this right here

uwu

Just moved in to my new apartment downtown, let me know what you guys think about it (planning on mounting a TV and getting some wall scrolls / posters to hang up.

y-you too

your glory hole business seems to be going great user!

dayum bro, nice

i get cummies in my tummy looking at this

Sup Forums checking in
how can Sup Forums even compete

What case is that? I've been looking for a mid tower that would fit on that desk's shelf.

I suppose holding a camera straight is anti-white or some shit.

corsair.com/en-eu/carbide-series-200r-compact-atx-case

Damn, thats comfy. Its like a better version of what I was going for

Dumb crabposter gibbe yellow plush crabs please I want one

deadmau5 wannabe

what the fuck lmao

lmau5*

I want to make a cyberpunk themed desk or do something cool with it to make it more comfy.

Gf and i's desk

AGP
G
P

kill yourself tranny cunt suck my duck your retarded NIGGER

can i see your precious bootyhole

Cheers for keeping my old photos reddit bro

Uh hi

When are you planning to attempt anal penetration from a man for the first time?

MICROSCOPE

Hey guys reddit here

Starting to get cold and cozy.

HAS ANYBODY GOTTA A DIME

I like these a lot very comfy.

nice keyboard

>Dat clock
>Dat calc

Solid positioning of the chinkpad

Flame

Again, HS8's are pleb-tier. Might as well have gotten some KRKs

Very clean. I like it.

My picture is in no way possed.

LIke it!
But you should rotate your speaker to point right to your head. You should define a triangle!

HS8's have extended lower frequencies with a flatter sound profile, they're not garbage lmao what are you talking about

Probably he is speaking about hs8 are a lot more expensive ( considering the price range ) and usually are not suitable for home studios. Hs8 are better, but usually sounds worse in cases like >62928397. Far mor convenient to buy a couple of hs5 and save money for something serius in future.
If you have a right place, so something near to a real studio, hs5 with hs sub sound way way better with only 150€ more than a couple of hs8.

Anyway the point is that there are better optio than hs8 in 500€ range and a bigger speaker not necessary mean a bettere result. Quite the contraty if you are not spenfing enought and you have to deal with neighbors, tiles and windows.

Nice theme matey
> Foobar on portrait monitor
also nice