Which country is objectively worst to be neighbors with?

which country is objectively worst to be neighbors with?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.org/china-worries-about-japanese-plutonium-stocks7248
strawpoll.me/10892668
themoscowtimes.com/news/chinese-thirst-drives-illegal-logging-in-russias-far-east-19947
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-23/russias-shrinking-leverage-with-china
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China without a doubt. They have no soul.

China hands down.

>objective
Why do you faggots think like this

says the man whose country is being ruined by mexico, and who, in turn, is destroying all of europe

>2016
>actually giving a shit about nationalism and jingoistic bullshit
Stay bluepilled

dunno at least china doesn't actively invade their neighbors for lulz.

yeah except they voted to join russia and armies were sent in to stop the results of the election

Russia. China leaves you alone if you don't fuck with them. Russian on the other hand tend to invade your land and genocide the natives for lulz.

>what is tibet and uyghur

China

t. country who fucked with china
You are fucked. chinks don't forget. they will get their revenge.

>What is tibet

Great meme user

China hasn't gone to war since 1949 and has raised the regions GDP by 300% since 1978.

It's shitposting

t. Area 11

China doesn't actively occupy Japanese land.

Going back 4 centuries to a completely different empire is pretty scant grounds for "invades neighbors often".

He said "for the lulz" not "often" you daft cunt.

I'm pretty confident no one invades anyone for the lulz.

Well... Maybe we did in 2003 but that's beside the point.

sina, always

Somalia or any African country.

Well, on the one hand, China will try to thieve you of your sea.

On the other hand, Russia will try to thieve you of your land.

I'd say land is more valuable than sea, so Russia is the worse neighbor.

Air is most important military element

Sweden, all that cuck they try to influense

After nukes.

>implying subhuman chinks stand any chance against yamato masterrace
lmao

>what is Vietnam in 1979

Sweden AND Germany :^(

?

LMAO

A two week border war 40 years ago.

The Chinks have something you guy's don't this time.

Good thing we don't let y'all build nukes. Already proved you can't handle them in 2011.

>A two week border war 40 years ago.
But it shows the Canadian was wrong. And China is still just as imperialistic, just look at the South China Sea shit.

>The Chinks have something you guy's don't this time.
too bad, nuking japan is not so good idea this time ;^)

>These plutonium stocks are large enough to manufacture more than 5,500 bombs, using an average of 8 kilograms of plutonium per bomb. Furthermore, once Japan’s Rokkasho nuclear reprocessing facility starts operating—a priority of Japan’s prime minister, Shinzo Abe—then about eight tons of plutonium each year, or enough to build almost 1,000 bombs, would be added to Japan’s already immense plutonium stockpile.
>In addition, nuclear-weapons experts point out that Japan has already produced roughly 50 kilograms of “supergrade plutonium” in the natural uranium blankets of its Joyo and Monju prototype fast-breeder reactors. Once separated, it would be enough to build more than 10 bombs. In addition, because this fuel is of better quality than the usual weapons-grade plutonium, it would be easier to make smaller bombs.

thebulletin.org/china-worries-about-japanese-plutonium-stocks7248

Sweden Yes

China is currently terrorizing us and we are already parted by miles of sea. Vietnam and India are completely paranoid right now that the China is going to attack soon

I don't know much of the Slav culture but I'm pretty sure that it is better than China

South china sea is filled with enough oil, natural gas, and aquatic marine life to support multiple countries for thousands of years.
What does Crimea has to compare?

>What does Crimea has to compare?
Black sea ports

Not even close

strawpoll.me/10892668

Japan have both of them.

Are they even that valuable? Russia has lost so much money from the blowback from this Ukraine shit that I'm sure it would have just been cheaper to dig underwater to build a port big enough for them on the land bordering the black sea that they already own.

Why not both?

Russia. Every country that has ever shared a border with Russia (except maybe China) went to shit at some point in their existance, because they shared a border with Russia.

Korea is also an exception.

Korea stopped sharing a border with Russia though. You could say Norway or Finland though

I think that's only on the European side and Caucasian side.

On the Asian side countries tend to like them much more (Kazakhstan, Mongolia and China).

As for China, they also seem to have mixed relations with their neighbors, depending on the exact neighbor.

worst is canada.

really? why the fuck do you think the communist regimes in both countries were/are so successful?

Fugg you're right. I forgot.
Norway might be it. Finland to a much lesser extend, because they had the winter war and used to be part of the Russian Empire

korea, annexed by japan for protection, once lost even their own country due to russia's expansion, and after independence northern part heavily influenced by russia is still shit.

Russia is the best neighbor tbqh

>which country is objectively worst to be neighbors with?

mexico

Post more qt cats.

Wrong map tho.

I'll make a list of the worst neighbours:
Denmark, norway, russia, poland, lithuania, belarus and germany.
Worst ally in history goes to GB.

>China hasn't gone to war since 1949
Factually innacurate

really depends on whether you're upwind or downwind of them. I wouldn't want to get China's pollution.

Feel bad for Denmark tbqh. Surrounded by cuckolds. Scary how the Dane's could easily invade Germany and be in Berlin in a few weeks due to the massive cuckold kingdom of Germany.

Literally strawman from from some shitty diaspora.

Recently? Russia.

Historically? Mongols.

>inb4 "lol what's the difference?"

themoscowtimes.com/news/chinese-thirst-drives-illegal-logging-in-russias-far-east-19947

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-23/russias-shrinking-leverage-with-china

>what are the Paracels & Spratlys islands

China of course.
Only see Russia make problem with Ukraine and Georgia and part of Japan that from 1945.
China wants Mongol part of their country, shitstorm with NK, they claimed border some Stan countries, Claim India land because it's "belong to Tibet", literally claim any sea around them farther and farther away nonstop.

I'm late but i can confirm that you cat is very cute.