What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Nothing, she isn't going to win.

>She isn't going to win.

fpbp

relief that this circus is over, like every Prez election year.

Relief

Do you get paid to make this same thread over and over or do you do it for your health?

rare that i use this word
but despair, genuinely

a sad day for our entire species that this worm propped herself up so far

>tips Nintendo gun

>she isn't going to win

Yup because swarms of Boomers (especially female Boomers), the biggest subset of the population *who actually vote* are going to be overcome by meme ''''''''''''''magic'''''''''''''''''' virginal altright sperglords, many of who are probably underage and will be sleeping or playing vidya on election day anyway.

Clinton will beat Trump worse than Obama kicked Romney's ass in 2012.

> I am against Hillary, so I must be for Trump
Nice logic you got there, faggot.

I agree, and the Brexit vote will fail as well.

I'll be very happy to know that the new president of the United States of America has Moroccan heritage

You really think it's that simple of a comparison?

>Americans are against Monarchy
>end up electing people as president from the same few families anyway

Could've been worse, could've been infinitely better though

I'm saying calling an election months from now before debates have even happened and when polls appear to show a close tie is retarded. For either side.

the brexit vote was more of a sure thing and it went the other way

if hillary wins it is a truly dark day for all humanity, trumps policys may be shit in some ways but he isnt a literal corporate lacket who lacks any views of his own and does pre-reads only

hillary is a fucking rat, or some animal lower
hillary is a woodlouse with cancer

I'll live my life the same since the status quo advances unimpeded.

status quo does not "advance"
only age and disappointment

Why Clinton voters are convinced they are more smart? like if Hilarry Clinton was a good person with totally good intentions?

are you aware she have a mental illness? and also responsible of terrorism?

Sorry your 2 party system leads to that

They aren't trying to be rational, they just want to virtue signal at every available opportunity.

It can, the status quo is stuff like signing unbalanced trade deals and declaring new wars and those keep happening without any true opposition.

But in this case, you are saying Trump is going to win. Unless you're literally insane and think a third party will win.

faux moral superiority>>>>>>>>>>>>>>steaming pile of tasty horse faeces>>>rational yank liberals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>typical yank liberals

if you dont fit here you are a drumph republican false flagger terrorist cunt and you ahte amerigo

Go in the woods
Goodnight and Goodluck

all meaningless

>Clinton
>Trump
>the thought of either of these shitstains in office
just fucking kill me already

Take that back

Dubya was a saint

The world may never know

jeb bush tier lyrics

iktf with muricans, as Billary will be taking away your guns, just like Berlinbaba wants to take ours.

Relief at the fact that the lesser of two evils has triumphed and thus America will remain powerful.

You niggers are going to be real fucking disappointed when Shillary gets a McGovern level beatdown laid on her this fall

t. Strawboss

Reading the economist has really fucked with your head Strawboss

Well, it was nice having a country for the first twenty years of my life. Can't wait to have it overrun by brown hordes! #ImWithHer

All right, Sup Forums: give me proper rundown on Hill-dog.
Trumps as transparent as a pane of glass, but what is so bad about Hillary that I'm seeing so many people lament both candidates as being terrible choices?
I know she bungled some emails, and that the enlightened leftards love her, but what's the real 411 on Hillary Rodham Clinton?

lol is this a duplicate thread?

nothing, for either way we get epically screwed.

>Hillary
>President

Nice meme

She's a lizard person

Nothing, it's mostly angry Republicans and Sup Forumstards who demonize her.

Seems too simplistic.

Corruption(donations to foundation after organising certain deals), warmongering, lying, covering up rape, profiteering (haiti).

i suppose it is the fact that:
>emails that showed that shillary would win no matter what commie sanders do
>pro TPP..."muh jobs n shiiet"
>pro open borders for mexicans to enrich murrica even more
>take in thousands of muslims and raw niggers
>said: yay when they bombed the shit out of libya
>pathological lier (not saying trump isn't one)

buy popcorn

this thread belongs on Sup Forums not here.

you can find a lot about her on Sup Forums there're various threads about her.

it's ok user

SeeFrom some of her email leaks