Pajeetbros, this is the board where I thought I'd find you. I call upon your aid!

Pajeetbros, this is the board where I thought I'd find you. I call upon your aid!

Where do I meet Indian chicks? I live in a relatively large US Midwestern city.

I want to meet hot, or whatever, Indian chicks.(honestly anything 5+ / 10 will work). I'm white AF and decently /fit/. I have a great track record with foreign chicks.

I'm relatively sure I can bag one, I just need to know where to hang out. I never see them at bars? Should I just start drinking / hanging out at Indian restaurants?

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/yvndte.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop larping. Also,

Pajeetbros don't hang out on /soc/

This is technology related because India.

No pajeet looks like that.

Keep to your thread in /adv/, you're already getting answers there.

You have a very fine collection of embarrassed/angry/scared anime girls. Mind sharing the folder?

sure

Walmart mostly.

Post a mega link

Move to the northern NJ/NYC metro area. The number of hot Indian girls here, and just Indian people in general, is insane

I guess this could transition to an anime chick reaction thread.

my.mixtape.moe/yvndte.zip is mixtape.moe fine? And it's not too big for your specific category, but my collection grows every day!

I want *jeets to fuck off and never return to this board again. Go literally shit up some other board.

Who pooed in your street? Relax, bro.

That's good enough

Glad to help user

Is that Alice?

Try attending university

fuck of curry nigger! go >>>/shit/ somewhere else

>Who pooed in your street?

Probably one of your moustache donning, sandal-in-winter wearing cousins.

Indian girls in the states are either high or low caste. The high ones don't want you cause they only live in areas with high caste dudes also in the states. You don't want the others. This leads to what I call 'Pearl Jam syndrome' where you think Indians are either really awesome or really not.

This can be cured by actually going to India where you realize there is a whole spectrum of girls, many cute but not beautiful, all usually good family girls. When I was in Chennai my female counterpart (already married) brought girls by every day asking if I liked them, mostly 6-7s. But you gotta want to buy into that family thing. I did not.

would have much better luck finding one online and importing her, there are literally billions of them in india eager to move to the USA and you will be able to score a relatively cute and "compatible" one

if there aren't already quite a few in your city which there probably aren't you are going to having a much more needle in a haystack time finding one

I'd settle for baging a low caste one. Don't worry, I don't want to marry her.

Well then hang out at dry cleaners I guess.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about, when I was there got basically presented a bunch of 20 somethings on the job, mostly cute enough. They all get chubby though based on sitting down and eating dosas, idli, rice and sambar, but that's not necessarily bad.

Ok I'm probably not going to buy one and I'm not gonna visit India any time soon. But like some in America have got to be dtf right?

Dude, you've gotten this to the wrong board. If you're /fit/ with track record of not being socially inept this should just be some tinder or pof settings away for you. The only thing you need to overcome is geography which is what I'm guessing is your problem.

All I can say is typical Tom leykis advice, don't mention Pakistan with Indian or vice versa.