I'm gay. Which is the best country for me to live in if I want to be accepted as gay but not praised for it...

I'm gay. Which is the best country for me to live in if I want to be accepted as gay but not praised for it, like when I say "I'm gay" casually, I want the response to be something along the lines of "oh, cool" or "I don't have a problem with it." I don't want people to bring it up constantly, or make a big deal out of it. Just simple and basic acceptance.
You don't have to tell me to hang myself or say that the fact that I'm gay is censoring your freedom of speech. Go back to Sup Forums.

saudi arabia

Azerbaijan

Russia

Syria

Pakistan

Iran

kek

North Korea, or ISIS.

I don't feel like moving to Germany or Sweden.

Well meme'd.

top jej

Canada

Wales

You're safe to be a faggot in the US, but if you want to blend in you should move to Canada.

Any Asean countries. As long as you keep it to yourself or people who knows you and not some attention seekers, people will always be fine with it and don't give a fuck. The mindset is, "anything private shall not be shared publicly", including sexual preferences. No such thing as sexual orientation here.

The West

Pick a cunt, just shut the fuck up about it

Uruguay

Spain, people don't give a shit about what you do as long as is in private.

We also distinguish two type of gays; the ones that act like normal people and everyone here is cool with, and the fags that are embarrasaing to look at due to their clothes and acts, which no one has respect for.

Canada maybe.

That's everywhere, not just Spain

Australia
though it's not so much a thing of "not praised for it" as "there's as much one way as the other"
Canada is all one way
America is all one way depending on what state you're in (and extreme in both directions)
only in Sydney/Melbourne can you meet both someone who will throw eggs at you and someone who will put you on a pedestal in the same place. Because there's both there's also more moderates who aren't insane.
UK is also a split of extremes but y'know... you'll get beheaded by one of the extremes

New Zealand isn't a country but if they were they'd be in the same place on the list as Australia

>that act like normal people and everyone here is cool with, and the fags that are embarrasing to look at due to their clothes and acts, which no one has respect for.
Yes, this.
Also, tomboy and moderate dykes are much preferred here than femme fags sassy hoes crossdresser.

Look for the EU map of gay acceptance anyway, can't post it from the phone.

>first country legalising gay marriage
>very popular gay prides
>days dedicated to showing you accept LGBT

Uhm, if you werent american you could join us.

B O I P U C C Y
O
I
P
U
C
C
Y

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Saudi Arabia now

Sweden in about 10 years

melbourne

>melbourne
fucking faggot go back to nauru

kek what

see

the US is good depending on where you live

people in the south will be passive aggressive and hipster lib kingdoms like portlandia will ask you to lead a pride parade

go basically anywhere that isn't one of those two and the US is pretty damn good

>i only want to be special when i feel like it

stay in america fucking faggot

This desu.

this

Straya mate.
I've a faggot mate who's made a good life for himself in an obscure Cretan town as a masseuse - part of a hotel chain. No funny stuff.
If I was a fruit I'd be doing what he's doing.

Japan is now full of faggots

>Which is the best country for me to live in if I want to be accepted as gay but not praised for it, like when I say "I'm gay" casually, I want the response to be something along the lines of "oh, cool" or "I don't have a problem with it.
Sweden.

It's pretty normalised here and I've never had someone praise me for being with my partner. I had that happen in Canada once and I was just like "who the fuck are you?" in my head.

Stay on your containment board faggot.

Russia

the best chose for you is suicide, desu

bre ru bök

The fuck is this, some stockholmska shit?

Prata svenska eller engelska.

I don't even know if you're telling me to post something or spread something.

We were the first country to legalize homosexuality and the first to legalize gay marriage
come home friend

Breva rumpa, din homosexuelle user.

Nej tack.

Jo tack.

Absolut inte.

Men absolut visst.

Don't come here. We pretend to accept gays but secretly don't.

itt: everyone's trying to get op to move into their cunt, like they've never seen an op that's a faggot :^{D
i'd say come to bolan, but not to a big city

You won't have much luck here m8.

Iran or KSA