ITT: we guess how long before Australia literally gets glassed

ITT: we guess how long before Australia literally gets glassed

>Chinese state-run media declared Australia "an ideal target for China to warn and strike" if it ventured into the contested South China Sea in a scathing call for war laced with insults against the country.
>The Global Times struck back calling Australia a "country with an inglorious history" that was "first an offshore prison of the UK" and was "established through uncivilized means"
>The editorial closed with one final insult saying that "Australia is not even a 'paper tiger,' it is only a 'paper cat' at best."

Bring it fag

Lol fuck off Jean Claude Chang no one cares about your wet dream

Come at me Chang, I'll deck you cunt

Is Australia even real???

I'll give it 50years before we become SEA tier with lots of diverse people and a chink economy

WE GOT YOUR BACKS AUSTRALIABROS LET THOSE CHINKFAGS TRY

Y-you too

>we're going to have to go to war against the chinks for the sake of nips and bogans

th-thanks

Because we're one of the few countries in the region (and the only relevant one) who might actually stand up to them and take them to task for their bullshit.

Peaceful rise my arse.

Its bloody annoying because for the most part we don't give a fuck, the Indo's, Malays, Flips, Vietnamese and Singapore have interests there right on their door steps, they need to look after their own shit and tell Chang to fuck off.
But yes, the sad reality is that we're the only ones that would actually fight if it came to it as the rest of the SEA military defence involves spreading their buttcheeks apart.

Isn't the US obligated to join you?

No, ANZUS is only a defence pact and it's not binding.

So no.

Yeah, America is also obligated to places like the Philippines, which is somewhat more pertinent to that particular part of the world. We're obligated to help Malaysia and Singapore due to long standing alliances dating back to around the post Korean war era
So if shit goes down, we're in it one way or another.
Which is annoying as I know firsthand all that region spent most of the military budget on handjobs, corruption and other chucklefuck activities

Why would China attack their colony?

>So if shit goes down, we're in it one way or another.
Shit sucks

It would probably be the chinks starting it though. Unless one of the SEA cunts decides to fuck with a Chinese trawler again and blows it up

China's mostly bullshit and bluster, they know they can't project that far south easily and in doing so stirs up a shitstorm of angry SEA monkeys.
Who would do some damage and in combo with JP or Aus involvement would probably get smoked.

You know how it is, every cunt's a gangster, until its time to do some gangster shit

It was just an editorial.
If every editorial I read were made into law there'd be a lot less lebs here.

They won't do shit. The implications of attacking Australia will awaken the eternal Anglo, plus the US is chomping at the bit to put their defence funding to good use.

>awaken the eternal Anglo

You say that like it is a bad thing

The Anglo is far better off in peacetime.