The raped wife paradox

I've been thinking on a moral dilemma, maybe you guys can help me to properly solve it.

It's called the "struggle snuggled wife":

what if your wife gets raped?, you obliged to remain by her side and morally forced to support her.

what if she gets pregnant due the assault?, she is forced to have the child because, it's not the fault of this little creature and it should not be killed because of it.

you have to give rise the children as your own, since it's your wife who is pregnant and is a baby being born on the marriage, it's either your son or your son, no other excuse.

by the way, the sex life that you had with your wife no longer exists, she has some serious PTSD due the rape, she will never recover, yet you have to remain married to her.

I know this seems like mental gymnastics to have this scenario, but according to Sup Forums's viewpoint and moral ideas, this is exactly what every man should do if given the situation.

What do you think?

>it's not the fault of this little creature and it should not be killed because of it.

According to who? Abortion is the only option.

you married her because you love her not because you need her for sex

it's not rocket science or because she was raped you stopped loving her? just say it not need to make a long paragraph

You want a meme response or a non meme response?
>Non meme
Support her, I know you said that she´s forced to have the baby but even if it has to be ilegal if she wants to abort the thing, I would look for a mean to do it, the PTSD I will have to work with her all my life I mean I married her for a big reason, I will do my best
>meme response
pic related

Shitty dilemma.
Abort the little shit and kill the raper.
Divorce if the wife objects.
Simple as that.

>you have to give rise the children as your own
You don't have to raise the child if it's not related to you though DNA.
Also, I don't think I will raise a child of rapist because the child of a rapist likely become another rapist.
So maybe stop the pregnant at soon at possible.

>you married her because you love her not because you need her for sex
Femanon detected.

who /nevermarrying/ here

Why is pol raiding this board

This would have never happened if she was carrying a gun.

>The baby will get her PTSD much worse.

I will straight up ask her to think of abortion no doubt.

That scenario would end in divorce 99% of the time, and not due to the rape, just the strain on the relationship

If she doesn't abort it, I'd divorce her.

I don't associate with mudsharks. So I guess regardless of what she does I'd have to divorce her and cut all ties.

I agree, abortion is on the table, we are talking a piece of tissue incapable of nociception when it's timely to do so. While it may seem ruthless you have the right to walk away from marriage to a woman who will deny you a healthy adult sex life and demands you raise her rapist's child...

Now, I don't mean you should abandon a commited partner over rape but as much as feminists would like to think otherwise you're also a victim and, at some point, also have a right to rebuild your life, a time comes a relationship with someone incapable of fully reciprocating is unhalthy for both... So yeah, you stick with her and try to help her heal, if you come to realize is useless after a reasonabble amount of time, I'd say a year is minimum for someone you're married to but it will vary, you have to man up and walk away...

>she is forced to have the child
nope

If she doesn't abort and you decide to raise it, would you tell the kid that he/she is a rape baby?

If she manages to get raped, she obviously wasn't a suitable wife

There's no reason for abortion when the "morning after" pill exists.
They offer them to rape victims when they go to the ER.

One day when you're old enough, you realise you're staying in a marriage not because of the sex - it's a bonus - but for your kids. Nobody who grows up in a single parent household escapes unscathed.

I'm not sure about the rapebaby, but it seems kinda immoral to abort it. It didn't ask to be born, in the same way she didn't ask to be raped.

Once a bitch has been raped/molested, she'll be forever attracted to her rapist. That's why in Africa and the Middle East, women have to marry their rapist.

no

>but according to Sup Forums's viewpoint and moral ideas
who's
I'm against abortion, so have the child and put it on adoption and stay with the wife for a time, then leave her on the basis that "I can't take this anymore" "youre not the one I used to love", you know shit a woman would say to get off a relantionship that went to shit

That's a load of shit.
They do that in the Middle East and Africa because their infantile insecure men can't cope with their women having been with another man.

I'd talk to my lawyer about this if it's safer to leave the woman all together or in my best interest to stay with her and abort the mutt

yes, but the timing would be incredibly hard to pinpoint. if i do it when they're well adjusted, that could fuck them up.

>implying I have christian moralaties
If she doesnt want to abort it, im out.
And if I cant fuck her, I will just rent a hooker once a week. If she doesnt want it, im out.

>yet you have to remain married to her.
>have to
Nope!

Id work hard to abort the kid and I wouldnt be upset but I would stay with my wife.

My current girlfriend was a virgin before I got my hands on her so she would feel a little spoiled but I dont see why anyone who is with a woman who has other sex partners should care at all about his wife being raped, apart from her pain of course.

Its not like other men's dicks havnt been in your woman already.

I would beat the shit of my wife

it's clearly her fault

Abort it. There is no reason to have to raise a rapist's baby.

literally this

it's not my child so I wouldn't raise it, and at that point the relationship would clearly be dead so divorce ain't such a bad idea

>An Alpha rapes my wife
So basically my wife cheated on me

Agreed, what the fuck is that? You're suposed to be in love with your partner, helping her cope should not be a rational decission but something born out of your heart... I'm I do want to clarify the premise here is she's emotionally shut down to the point of not ever wanting physical contact again in her life, this entails inability for emotional intimacy as well (deep down this is psychological) maybe she can heal and you see hope, you stay with her 3-4 years while she makes slow proggress, at some point however, it may be better even for her to start over again...

This is manchild reasoning. The love of my life got pregnant, my child we were going at it like rabbits 24-7, we decided to end the pregnancy as we felt we were not at a point in our lives to handle the responsibility. I sat with her through it and paid out of my pocket... Things fell apart after that and DESU I regretted it ever since. Still we loved each other deeply through it, we did so when we walked out on each other and we probably still do in some way even to this day, when we've both have made different lives apart. No one here is saying it's easy, but from an ethics standpoint it's the child's benefit first, if you're big enough to raise and love a child born out of rape as your own then do go ahead, her well being second, if you can help her heal then you do everything in your power, and your own well being last (yes, men are disposable) if you can't achieve numbers 1 and 2 you salvage your own life because that is the moral thing to do, sacrificing the one life you will ever have over a lost cause isn't worth it unless you have some sort of savious complex in wich case you should go ahead and be sexless the rest of your life.

If you're a red blooded man, then the scenario described ends with you walking away...

If she gets raped, it's probably by an immigrant, and women overwhelmingly vote for political parties (at least in Sweden) that want more or less unlimited immigration.

She made her bed, I'd dump her.