TFW mom found the masturbation sock set

>TFW mom found the masturbation sock set

I just jizz on my hand and eat the cum afterwards, it's much easier.

No wonder you got zika. Disgusting subhuman atheist faggot.

>TFW my gf keeps finding tissues and oil near the PC and she knows what I have been up to.

>mom found my panty stash

but im not gay

How do i throw my fapping euipment away without raising alarms?

Should I put it in a bag and throw down a storm drain or something?

okay so i never got the tissue and sock meme. do people really not just freefap and cum on the rug or on the bed or the floor or something? i actually don't understand.

>not fapping into foreskin and releasing clean into a toilet

Fucking amateurs, I swear

>brother goes into the bathroom right after me

I threw a very large, black double ended dildo into a public rubbish bin when I decided it would be too hard to explain if it was found by my parents.

So throw it into a rubbish bin I guess. I just hid it up my sleeve and kind of snaked it out like a magic trick when no one was looking.

Someone was looking though.

>do people really not just freefap and cum on the rug or on the bed or the floor or something? i actually don't understand.

It kind of dribbles out for me mostly. I think i need to take zinc or something

Iv spunked on myself a few times when wanting to be free of the tissue and the tidy up. It did feel like a much less inhibited wank.

It wasnt worth it.

what if city workers are working on a storm drain and they find a bunch of fucking yellow-stained socks stuck on something and not going down?

That would be pretty normal for them wouldnt it? Any way I say you should use a public rubbish bin like I did. I had no problems.

how brown and crusty was the sock ona scale of 1-10
1 being I stepped in a drop of tea tier
10 being ancient egyptian mummy fossilzed jizz bandage tier

about like 4-5 maybe?

Just a white long sock with yellow-brown shade splotches on it really

Bleach it before you dump it. That way it will just be a weirdly crusty, but gleaming white sock that they find.

dude, unless you clean up after yourself right away, that shit gets disgusting. it's much easier to finish off into a tissue or an old sock that you can either wash after a few uses or just toss than dealing with the musty odor penetrating your carpet

Do Americans (or Canucks for that matter) really cum into socks or it's just a meme from comedies ?

ill throw it down a stormdrain kek

What do you cum into if its not a sock?

It might be a meme for some people but in my case it's real

Although my mom didn't find it but i just realized how easy it would be to find if she just opened the drawer. The part about finding it was just for comedic effect

On the floor (no carpet under my computer desk), then wipe it.

Used to do this, doesn't feel as good though

I just cum on my chest and wait a bit. When it's dry, I go take a shower or wash it using a faucet. It's less gay than

Doesn't anyone just ever jizz on their fucking hand?

Lol. That is worse than a sock. Sometimes I miss my tissue or there is a lot of it and it gets on the carpet.

I dont do it on purpose.

nothing else to cum in over here so the sock suffices

cumming on sandwiches is the best choice

Why not wash them? Or just get rid of them?
Sounds like you have some sort of a fetish for the stench or your old cum.

>tfw forget to clean my onahole after 2 days
it smells so bad now but i cant stop using it

>tfw as a girl I never have to deal with clean-up

>Why not wash them? Or just get rid of them?
>Sounds like you have some sort of a fetish for the stench or your old cum.

Laziness, i like to just cum in it then go to sleep normally. It doesn't smell like anything btw, just clean socks for some reason

Brits play a game called "soggy biscuit" where they come on biscuits or cookies as you call them and then eat the jizz cookies.

Its real.

>TFW you'll never know this feel

IT'S NOT FAIR!

That sounds like a fun game if you're doing the cumming but not the eating part

>fill up cloth with cum
>many months later it becomes yellow and smells like old cleaning goods
>put it in the bathtub with soap and stomp it down
>bathwater turns into a ghastly yellow colour

>He is so unfamiliar with women he doesn't realize how disgusting and messy their dirty hole is.

that sounds horrifying

yeah now I just use tissues or just cum when taking a shower

>He is so unfamiliar with women he doesn't know what periods are

>He thinks im talking about periods

Explain

Female anatomy is too confusing

when girls wipe, especially as children, they get poop in/on their vaginas

They sweat there like like an armpit most of the time and when they are aroused they produce mucus. There certainly is cleaning up to be done if they have a happy time on their own.

I have no doubt they just throw their underwear back on and walk around moist for the day. Women are disgusting when they think no one can see.

>He doesnt wipe back to front and get poo on his balls.

>I have no doubt they just throw their underwear back on and walk around moist for the day

w-why

Because they are unhygienic like that.