/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user got a stirling engine. Likes it user is retarded user gets bamboozled and recieved a fake Nokia 3310 user got an uber fidget spinner user is a real big spinner user got a rugged case for his LG G pad user likes the hentai user is confuse user got some shit from Lazada TechTablets update their lists user got his Ugreen display port cable user got chinked on some LED autism spinners Reminder not to buy shit off that list user is a tooth fetishist >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/razer-deathadder-elite-usb-optical-mouse-black/5588909.p
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
imgur.com/a/1UEh7
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1
techradar.com/news/xiaomi-redmi-note-5
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-A1-MiA1-Dual-Rear-Camera-5_5-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1196064.html
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-notebooks-brands/
amazon.com/Evoluent-VerticalMouse-Regular-Right-model/dp/B00427TAIK
aliexpress.com/item/Easy-Retractable-Ruler-Tape-Measure-Mini-Portable-Pull-Ruler-Keychain-1m-3ft/32822774451.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for taiwan > china

Wait what happened to my fuckin dots?

in my 'pinion, this is a better deal than the chink razer deathadder for burger anons, razer deathadder elite for $54.99, 100% legit with warranty

bestbuy.com/site/razer-deathadder-elite-usb-optical-mouse-black/5588909.p

i'm not sure but i think the amazon listing might actually be for a chroma and best buy has price matched the elite to the price of a chroma

No, seriously, why did my package tracking suddenly stop working and now shows only "empty track" like before it got shipped out?

I'm getting nervous here.

Ok I missed the chance to grab a ZS5 V1. It's a great regret. So I need a pair of IEM (no headphones because cables get fucked up) under 50$. What's the best sounding iem for music and movies?

chink phones or nip phones?

X I A O M I
I
A
O
M
I

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

That list is outdated and even the reviewer admitted so

BGVP SGZ-DN1

I like my UES but it broked after dropping it and the whole shell fall apart with broken bits

is that thing a dual driver or what ? i read the audiobudget it wasnt very clear

Dynamic Driver + Balanced Armature
hybrid

What's the most cost-efficient M3 tablet? I've checked techtablets but I want your inputs

>responding to memes

Fuck you stop this we don't need another mechkey shitposting you kz shill

Chinkphone without a doubt

what's the scientific idea behind this ?

Santa-user here, I've updated the Christmas list. Suggestions are always welcome

imgur.com/a/1UEh7

How to find MEN's coin holders?

>DON'T USE THIS LIST ITS FULL OFF REFERRAL LINKS
Oh, no, wait. Its not. Just other Shill posters are full of shit.

Nice work ListOP, Hand warmer looks like a good choice for winter.

>outdated
he last reviewed something on the 16th of September you fucking spastic.

is this the list RegOP complains about? I don't see any referral links

Check aproear.co.uk too

Shhhhh, saying things like that triggers the autists

Any chance of the OP pic without the /csg/?

Google will give you the original without the shark.

Thanks, user! I personally wouldn't mind even if there were referral links. Anyways, great list.

So how do superlux HD681evo and HD662evo compare in quality?

Chink usb hubs y/n?

Debating between these two oversized hoodies.
Help me choose /csg/.

he can edit it at any time you fucking morons

>ordered chinkshit halloween stuff in the first week of September
>still not here

And anyone with an IQ higher than yours should be able to notice a referral link if he does. Most non autistic people really don't give a shit about referral links anyway
>inb4 but muh board rules

Neither. Wow, that was hard.

got a link senpai?

left - gay
right - u have no idea what stands there

Why would I do that though? The moment I add referral links the list will get deleted. Maybe I'd get a few dollars worth of referral cash before someone notices and reports it. Not really worth it considering the hours I spent making the list.

That's not going to happen though. The list will never have referral links, just like the previous year's list never had them. I'm not doing this for money, it's just something I do for fun for the /csg/ community. Unbelievable that a simple list of Christmas gift ideas is making some people so butthurt.

a noose

thanks senpai

would make a nice mousepad.

Left looks decent, you don't know what the writing symbols mean on the right.

>Redmi Note 4x
>Snapdragon 625, 3GB ram
>Gets updated to android 7
>Redmi 4 Prime
>Snapdragon 625, 3GB ram
>Doesn't get updated to android 7
#ThanksMao

left looks like jizz
right says "the thirsty queer of longing"

if you weren't such a manlet you'd be on Nougat now

anyone has the james donkey 619 in white ? I want one with browns, but the only available is the white version. I'm not sure how it'd look with the yellow-ish backlight, nor i can find decent pictures.

You can turn off the backlight on JD keyboards.

Good point, but I'd like to use it with backlight from time to time.

Are the boarseman CX98 as good as Audiobudget says they are?

>Audiobudget
Probably, if you like niggerbass

Getting ready to buy the Xiaomi A1 64GB off Gearbest (it was cheaper than aliexpress by around $15)

Anything to dissuade me? From what I've seen Its basically a 5x with stock android instead of the crappy MIUI skin.

Its $210 with coupon, please let me know if there are any other alternatives. DESU I don't really want to waste time unlocking bootloader and flashing etc.... been there done that.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1

Banggood has it cheaper.

sorry I meant banggood

The Redmi 5 line is on the near horizon which might be worth waiting for.
techradar.com/news/xiaomi-redmi-note-5

But if you're totally opposed to Miui then the A1 is the way to go. It's the least chinky smartphone available really and more update support from Google.

What coupon you using?

Experiences with gizok.com?

trying to order redmi 4 prime somewhere, the one with snapdragon 625 and 3gb. To EU.

Not going to mess with returns unless they send me a literal brick, just want a semi reputable place preferably with a quicker (dhl etc) postage option that doesnt cost a ton.

Same one that the guy posting the kimovil link shows

10BGESMA1 on Banggood
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mi-A1-MiA1-Dual-Rear-Camera-5_5-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1196064.html

Should I get picrel. or the Thumb for the swiwel inspection light and double chooch factor?
Also reccomended sellers?

Anybody have any experience with these dirt cheap 7 inch memebooks? Thinking of getting one for shits and giggles, won't do anything critical on it because probable botnet

seems bad for everything

why

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-notebooks-brands/

We all got on the Jumper EZBook Pro 3 express for cheap chink laptops that aren't Chinkpads

Ah, saw that one, was wondering if there was one for gearbest

I just enjoy tinkering with laptops and pcs. I have quite a few of them lol and money to burn

anything like the ifixit toolkit for cheap on ali?

best micro usb wires on Aliexpress?

The most expensive one.

muh first chinkboard
pretty comfy desu

Looks too loud.

That color scheme is fucking cancerous you nigger

Get a tada

it's probably loud enough to keep my neighbours up at night

too few buttons, mein nigger

i want something 75% / tenkeyless for ~50 euros

Newfag here, are these products already tested? Or am I in for some Christmas Chinking?

Asking because I'm 5 clicks away from potentially chinking my whole family and friends.

Always worth it to read through the customer feedback before buying

You included custom print mouse pads, might as well include custom print posters and flags as well. A 3x5 foot flag is ~$6.

Do chinks make any good case fans?
I need an 80mm and 120mm one for muh case because the ones I have are loud as fuck.
Any suggestions? Preferably under 6-7 bucks each.

I'm waiting for note 5, A1 has smaller battery.

Btw they've bumped it's battery index on gsmarena, iirc it was 80, now it's 87, and the rn3pro has 93.

Does this mean something different in China?

Have anyone tried these custom image mousepads? How is the quality?
Want to order a huge one.

taiwan is china

They're both just as autistic. Don't bother.

need a CSG sauce on vertical mouse lads my current evoluent has been acting funny for the past few days

ta xx

Can you repeat that in English

她不喜歡妳啦

VERTICAL MOUSE.
Chink Shit General
Sauce
NAW

What Sauce, I don't get it.

Anyone have experience buying glass pipes from dhgate?
>inb4 dude weed

What the fuck is vertical mouse?

normie alert

amazon.com/Evoluent-VerticalMouse-Regular-Right-model/dp/B00427TAIK
SOURCE = SAUCE
sauce
SAUCE!!

How does that fit the context?
That's not how you ask for recommendations.
Must be some uncivilized jargon I don't know about.

>Not really worth it considering the hours I spent making the list.

Copying other people's work isn't hard

Most IEMs are super uncomfortable for me and give me ear-pain after like 20 minutes.
Are there any super comfy Chink IEMs you guys can recommend?

Hello CSG,

I would like to know if you can give a recommendation on purchasing a Vertical Mouse as pictured.

My current one is giving me some problems and it is expensive as fuck to replace. I want to try out what CSG can offer this time.

Thanks and kind regards,
user

Have any of you bought any parts to modify or repair gayme consoles?
I got an old PS2 I've been wanting to fix up and I know ebay and aliexpress have the parts. I just don't know if it's worth it.

WTC 1:1 Supreme bogo

what's that

I replaced a PSX disk drive way bak when that was a current system.

This is quite useful to have in your pocket
aliexpress.com/item/Easy-Retractable-Ruler-Tape-Measure-Mini-Portable-Pull-Ruler-Keychain-1m-3ft/32822774451.html?

dont get an oversized hoodie get a normal sized hoodie

nope to the first pattern, 2nd one maybe if youre asian and preferably swagazn