Are Americans mentally ill?

A guy that said on Twitter "all lives matter" was suspended from school and send to a diversity workshop.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but how the fuck can ANYONE protest a statement saying "All lives matter" ? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/uh-student-leader-faces-backlash-over-blm-comment/1424265/
nyheder.tv2.dk/udland/2016-07-22-sort-mand-med-haenderne-i-vejret-skudt-tre-gange-af-politiet-proevede-at-hjaelpe
nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/video-is-released-in-police-shooting-of-dylan-noble-in-fresno.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=9aVUoy9r0CM
youtube.com/watch?v=OnZb4FgJqUQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=idsxgLjGXGI
youtube.com/watch?v=gGQnJ8kXUko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, this place is done. I'm trying to find any country that I can get a job in desu

She, it was a girl

>A guy that said on Twitter "all lives matter" was suspended from school and send to a diversity workshop.
pic?

Fuck off, thousands of people die everyday because of the police and yes everyone is equal but black people deserve more attention because the police targets them more.

What the fug America
Soon this type of shit will happen in Australia, and then eventually it'll reach here ;_;

not my problem
I don't see you fixing it here

>a diversity workshop

>Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but how the fuck can ANYONE protest a statement saying "All lives matter" ? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
The "All lives matter" group essentially only stands in opposition to "Black Lives matter" which is an movement advocating that black lives matter equally and that the systemic problems of their lives being valued less in the United States need to be addressed.

The only time someone ever says it is when they're basically signalling a giant "Fuck you nigger" to black people.

This is basically the logic, 2bh

>t.sweden

I can't find the original, but here's another example.

And now we have black lives matter in Sweden as well.

Good job trying to make these groups look legitimate mate.

''What do we want? PIGS IN A BLANKET! When do we want it? Now!''

Go riot in one of our suburbs you fucking apologist.

Basically a cultural Marxism brainwashing center.

No, it's a group that protests the BLM movements neglect of other colours. They don't care about Asians, hispanics or whatever "race" that are oppressed, only blacks.

A friend of mine has recently been in America and a BLM guy talked to him about stuff, he then asked the BLM guy what the thinks about hispanics being treated like shit too and the BLM guy ended up shouting some shit to him and eventually ended up leaving because he got mad.

I don't believe your police "target" anyone, I think that because your police officers are so poorly trained they are always on edge when dealing with blacks as they have heard the stories of them attacking police, this causes them to go for their gun if the perpetrator so much as sneezes

>No, it's a group that protests the BLM movements neglect of other colours. They don't care about Asians, hispanics or whatever "race" that are oppressed, only blacks.

Exactly, they're essentially a racist movement.

>And now we have black lives matter in Sweden as well.
I'm justifying it within an American context.

In Sweden I have no fucking clue about most of this. I'm a filthy english speaking foreigner, but I'm white so I get treated totally fine.

That person was a poor representative then of the principle of the thing.

Hallå eller.

That's retarded logic. Blacks are not a single organism. There are blacks who have never suffered any discrimination and there are some that unfortunately have. Treating them like a single gestalt organism is retarded and the main flaw in regressive reasoning.

back in my day spooks were kept in check and feared the whitey, left their hovels only at night to blend with the darkness and thus have a better chance at survival

Indeed, even with blacks being significantly more affected by police violence than whites, most of it is unconscious on the part of the cop, and is simply a manifestation of systemically problematic race relations in the United States rather than outright malice originated by the police.

you gang up on single people during the day, it is not the fear of whities it is the fear of mob violence

abc13.com/news/uh-student-leader-faces-backlash-over-blm-comment/1424265/

>even with blacks being significantly more affected by police violence than whites

lmao you sound as if the comissioner just held a briefing one day and told his officers to really fuck up the nig today

black interact with the police more than whites because they are more often involved in crime

Idiot.

Also has to do with the fact that the majority of violent crime is committed by black. In fact, blacks kill over ten times the amount of their own race white people do yearly.

>black interact with the police more than whites because they are more often involved in crime
That's not the case. Even Black senators in the USA get pulled over a shitton for driving expensive cars.

There really are systemic problems of perception and value between races in the USA.

But why is that? Marijuana usage is even between whites and blacks but blacks make up close to 80% of all arrests for possession? The war on drugs is a war on minorities and one of the top causes for a lot of problems in America

> posting the shopped version
Here's the actual cartoon.

?

Probably.

In the beginning, BLM was a good movement, but it has turned to the shitter, due to blacks acting like apes, mainly caused by the police (what the fuck America?) thus thinking they can get away with anything.

nyheder.tv2.dk/udland/2016-07-22-sort-mand-med-haenderne-i-vejret-skudt-tre-gange-af-politiet-proevede-at-hjaelpe

How can you, America, justify what's happening in this video? Fuck the police. Fuck America.

nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/video-is-released-in-police-shooting-of-dylan-noble-in-fresno.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

That's sound something from the URSS
What the fuck USA

lmao it's because blacks are suspicious by nature and have to be kept in check for America to function

I still believe giving them citizen rights was a mistake

because fuck the black yo

this perfectly summarises the police "problem"

You can expect it to get worse once Hillary takes presidency and does her best to solidify democratic control of the government.

Basically police brutality is an issue regardless of the race of the victim, with a lack of accountability in general of the police. Body cameras are starting to improve it, but there's some work to go.

A lot of times it's something used by companies to reduce liability in case an employee says something inappropriate or offensive, and often doesn't entail much. See the episode of The Office about it.

Meanwhile, in the reality most police shootings are entirely justified but media focuses on the few outlier cases. Also only 990 people were shot by the police in 2015. Aren't there like 30 million nig nogs or something

The war on drugs has failed, partly due to your private prisons that lobbies for keeping it a criminal offense, so they can make money and as a racist country, you target blacks.

4% world pop.
22% of world's prisoners.

>because the police targets them more.
Isn't that because they are responsible for 50% of all crimes despite being 10% of the population?

>Slavs think the way to solve problems is to make the cause of the problem more noticable.

Those crimes include possesion offences, in which the police target black men more.

“I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself”

― Winston S. Churchill

As long as it's called "Black lives matter" no one will ever take it seriously.

Everything about it from the "Peaceful" Protests to these dindu characters is a fucking joke.

And they want to call the movement for Indigenous Australians here "BLM" as well.
lol good way to throw whatever serious discussion and thought the government and public had about your cause straight into the trash.

America has no problems, blacks do

Also the largest age demographic is 30 to 44 so you can stop with the
>muh black kids bullshit

>The war on drugs has failed
>partly due to your private prisons that lobbies for keeping it a criminal offense, so they can make money and as a racist country, you target blacks
no

And of those prisoners most are black.
The war on drugs has done nothing but fail

How many objectively unfair black-guy-killed-by-cop deaths were there in the past year?

>cultural Marxism
that's not a real thing you stupid fat fuck.

Actually no, they're responsible for a much higher rate of violent crime per capita. Black people kill more black people yearly than police do.

hHhhHAAHAHAHAH why are cucks always commies and vice versa

>The war on drugs has done nothing but fail
I know, but not for the reasons he mentioned

BS they could call it the society for multicolored unicorns and you'd still throw it out it has nothing to do with the name

and most of those prisoners are black because they are target more for crimes than whites.

Of course it is.

Basically this, but less jokingly: youtube.com/watch?v=9aVUoy9r0CM

damn that sign is nice, looks really futuristic, like the next level shit for protest signs.
how'd they even make it? what's the translucent fabric? can you sew on it, so the letters are sewed on? or is it glued?

guys pls help i wanna make one
you can decide the message i dont care just want the sign

It's not

Because it's a simple rebuttal to silence Black Lives Matter and not an actual movement. No shit all lives should matter, it's common sense.

However, with the current system black lives don't matter as much. It's Black Lives Matter with an implied "too" at the end not "more".

Of course it is. It's a perfectly adequate description.

Wait, that's not just comedy? Kekkerinho

Just because those who do something refuse to recognize the name of what they're doing, doesn't mean they're not doing it.

marx would call it a fog, product of consumerism

That's because it doesn't mean anything. Half these ignorant fuckers don't even know what they want. Its the same as the 99%
Just a bunch of moron upset with their pathetic lives, but they don't even offer a solution to the problem, they just chimp out about it to feel part of something.

>nignogs cap sum popos
>nothing happens
>police guns down a few negroes
>international outrage
Hypocrisy.

It's a satire, to be precise.

>nothing happens
untrue, in its entirety
they got gwb to dance

Why are white people so triggered by Black Lives Matter? Is it because yall don't want them too?

Genuinely curious.

That implies diversity workshops were a thing whenever The Office aired, is that true? I've never watched it so I don't even know if it's recent or not, but I'd guess not that recent.

they think it is part of a conspiracy against their people

If black lives matter, why don't blacks stop killing blacks?

>cop shots violent black criminal
>chimpout ensues, 36 witnesses to testify against the police

>violent black criminal kills innocent kid
>0 witness, police is unable to arrest anyone

Really makes you think.

But.. that is absolute bullshit.

I don't go to Sup Forums but I'm okay with this tbqh. I wouldn't call myself anti-fa tho, I think a really good robot/AI should just take over

Hmm probably because the mass majority of black people live around other blacks? Why would they go miles away from their neighborhoods just to kill white people?

whoops not the full pic sorry

>gwb
He was president until like 7 years ago.

It's from the 2000s, so yeah, they've been around for a while, though as said before they don't mean much other than being a corporate disclaimer.

that's not how it works

and what international celebrity danced for blm?

This 2bh

I get where BLM is coming from but I'd take them a lot more seriously if black lives mattered to them when it's another black guy taking it

Video related :
youtube.com/watch?v=OnZb4FgJqUQ&feature=youtu.be

Must watch!

Except the police have been gunning down negroes for decades and literally nothing has happened. We have body cameras on cops now but literally every time an incident where no one knows anything happened, the camera "malfunctions"

>A guy that said on Twitter "all lives matter" was suspended from school and send to a diversity workshop.

youtube.com/watch?v=idsxgLjGXGI

Fucking niggers.

see Gunning down is a dramatic overstatement. In reality the situation is not as bad and in most cases the one who gets shot is armed and is attacking.

>I think a really good robot/AI should just take over
And who programs that robot then? If it turns out to be unbearably oppressive but too powerful to overthrow, humanity is fucked besides the people who programmed it.

Only 35%, not 50% you see?

Nonetheless, that can be credited to America letting them live en ghetto slums where the only way to survive is being tough and doing shit.

Nordic model is the best, but even we have similar problems with muslim immigrants and you know why? Because we fucking let them stay in ghettos so they don't integrate.

Story?

wtf is there a story on this?

So when is the second civil war going to break loose? :D

Never xD

Home invader, If I remember correctly he didn't even take anything.

>An ethnic or racial group is far more prone to committing crime than all others within a given country

>Why would Police single us out? They are being racist, that's what!

It's called "whataboutism" and the complaint is that any time someone wants to bring up a specific racial issue (like police brutality against black people) , a bunch of white people run in screaming "what about [thing]!"

It's seen as a way to deflect the real issue being brought about and thereby perpetuating racial injustice/social whatever.

Not that i'm agreeing btw that's just how they explain it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGQnJ8kXUko

Come on, you've got nothing to lose. As soon as you elect your new president, it's gonna go downhill anyway.

That's interesting, I appreciate their perspective. Why can't they see that all lives do matter? I know the truth is that they see that but they don't think we think that about black people.

He's innocent you racist clearly she had a much nicer house than him and deserves to be beaten for such ignorance.

the federal government of today is not like the one of yesteryears

just look at kansas state but worse

But that isn't really the point. The point is that, even though your group is about black people you still don't get to ostracize people who say "Alllivesmatter", because there is nothing wrong in saying all lives matter.