Guys please help! When i connect my power supply there the power supply stops working what should i do?

Guys please help! When i connect my power supply there the power supply stops working what should i do?

Make sure you're using a right 4 pin motherboard lead and not half of the PCIe 8 pin.

Use 4 pin EPS not PCI-E power cable
also, not tech support board

This is the cable which i connect there i'm very sorry guys i'm a bit noob in these things

And these are the specs of the power supply

Is it a new board/PSU?

No its an old motherboard i'm thinking maybe there is a problem with the motherboard

Is there a red switch near where the power switch on the psu is located?

Switch that.

Also, what the fuck is cooling your cpu?

thermal paste why?

I did it on my old power supply and it stopped working

>smells fishy

Eh, still biting. Waiting on a interview and got nothing to do but bite.

Where's your cpu fan?

This is cooling my cpu

So I guess it's a wireless fan?

Remove the graphics card and anything else plugged into the motherboard, then power up and see if it POSTs.

Ahahahah no senpai i just removed the fan so i could take a photo of that thing the fan was blocking it

>
>Ahahahah no bro* i just removed the fan so i could take a photo of that thing the fan was blocking it

Good luck on the interview!

Good luck on the interview bro

>164W on +12v

No call yet. Been 40 minutes.

What is it? I dont understand?

So i removed everything and connected only the power supply in my motherboard without connecting a cable at that spot and the power supply worked but as soon i connected the 4pin cable at that spot the power supply stopped working

Motherboard might be shorted or something. Sucks. Did you properly connect it to the standoffs?

lmao kys cuck.

Is it important that i connect my motherboard correctly to the standoffs?

Lmao lel u kys faggot

yep

I think my motherboard must be shorted because with my previous power supply there was a switch and while it was running i switched it and some sparks went off from the power supply then it stopped working

Thankfully no