Massive Yubikey security vulnerability

Yubikey sale suspended, will require hardware replacement (no software fix possible), GitHub already revoked affected Yubikey certs (users forced to log-in with password only).

It turns out the Infineon chip used in Yubikey is (intentionally) bugged.

yubico.com/2017/10/infineon-rsa-key-generation-issue/

Other urls found in this thread:

yubico.com/about/team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone check for kikes in CEO position etc.
I bet ((((they)))) are behind this.

yubico.com/about/team/
>Visionary IT entrepreneur with proven track records of creating and bringing new technology innovations to global markets. Education in industrial product design.

Fucking lol at anyone who claims they're a 'visionary'. No, you're just an idealistic faggot. Also, if you think idealism is some sort of redeeming and valuable trait, then you're probably retarded.

Also
>education in product design

USB memory stick?

>Stina Ehrensvärd is a Swedish-American entrepreneur, innovator and industrial designer. She is the founder and CEO of Yubico and co-inventor of the YubiKey authentication device.
>swedish
confirmed kike

Kikes confirmed
>Horowitz for leading VC in Silicon Valley

i think this bitch wrote her own wikipedia

when asked a question about the yubikey technology by a business magazine catered to female entrepreneurs, she responded with
>"We women are trained in our DNA to please. I have stopped trying to please everyone, but to instead follow my dreams."
>laughingfemales.jpeg

Fucking CIA niggers probably did this

Sup Forums get out

>Yubico estimates that approximately 2% of YubiKey customers utilize the functionality affected by this issue.

.02*5

1/10th of a person is now vulnerable. This is the end of the world as we know it.

lel this is fucking funny

>design major
>can't make a nice looking flash drive for shit
>software fucks up
>has to recall

too bad she didn't major in branding
>yubikey
>seriously

wtf is this math?

>Backed by the two most anti-privacy companies in the world (Google and Facebook)
>Somehow arguing their devices are for privacy
And I guess normies don't know what KeePass and USB Storage Devices are.

>Yubikey sale suspended
Nothing in the article says this

>will require hardware replacement (no software fix possible)
All hardware since June has been fixed

>GitHub already revoked affected Yubikey certs (users forced to log-in with password only).
What the fuck are you talking about, no github hasn't?

Nothing you posted is from your link, you're just making shit up.

>if you think idealism is some sort of redeeming and valuable trait, then you're probably retarded.
one year ago I would have agreed with you.

In all of the post-communist countries, idealism is scoffed at at best, and gets you exiled at worst.

fuck, I meant DISagreed with you

>tfw expected the on-chip key generator to be insecure and generated my keys on an offline airgapped computer
pays off to be paranoid I guess

shiggery diggery bumparoo

Andreeson (((Horowitz)))
Marc (((Benioff)))
Dan (((Boneh)))

All Israelis. Just a coincidence, I'm sure

common core

I'm not sure. Her last name is weird, what is "ehren"? Svärd means sword which implies many things but I doubt she's a kike. It's common for nobles to have "sword" or "shield" here. It's her husband's last name, is there a way to look up someone's birth name in the US? She was born there to a Swedish parent, it's the only way to check.

If you want random numbers, sit on the floor and flip coins or roll dice. Don't count on any black box hardware to do it securely. All random number generators are backdoored.

Nah, I'm just bad at math man.