Is Tinder a scam? I conceive a vague suspicion that matches are not shown and sometimes matches just disappear...

Is Tinder a scam? I conceive a vague suspicion that matches are not shown and sometimes matches just disappear, unless you pay money to those kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/132669/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a scam for males not for women though.

i know what you're talking about. I think its poorly coded prefetching

You are just ugly.

I'm a girl btw.

Didn't this thread just get deleted?

They literally track everything you do. Hook up your device to monitoring software and check out the requests made while navigating around the application.

That's what I thought.

Not with that five o'clock shadow, but I prefer traps to fish anyway.

It is a like uber for prostitutes. How is paying for access a scam?

>girl btw

Fucked plenty of women, only scam is you paying money to get more access.

When did this entire site become so shit at picking up on subtle humor. Is it an influx of children? Are they all brain dead?

>sometimes matches just disappear,
They unmatch you, i've done it before numerous times

>two word reply elicits a two line reply
really makes me think

jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/132669/

Oh bless your heart.
You're getting unmatched.

online dating apps are frighteningly privacy-invasive. if it doesn't have a plain old web frontend, then don't use it. simple. okcupid is a great alternative that you don't need their app to use at all, if you don't have good luck at bars and shows that is. works great on mobile and desktop browsers.

Tinder is a tool to get AIDS for free

not if your a faggot like me though. if you're under 25 and have a pulse you can get sex with minimal effort. although relationships are another thing because most faggots are neurotic wrecks

that would be gridr where people literally state their viral status

with dating websites and apps, it's really just a lottery of who gets matched or not. Even match.com does that too.

I already have and spread AIDS

Nah, I get hooked up fairly often, like, every week If I wanted too.
Try to do some exercise, take good quality photos and be minimalist on your profile.
Using "reading, movies, walk, videogames, art, etc" are massive red-flags for women.

Absolutely, diseases spread in the community.

why is it a red flag? am girl, literally don't know why that's a red flag. Cause it's generic?

>sometimes matches just disappear
They are un-matching you, maybe because something you said or they just changed their mind after thinking a bit harder.
>am girl
Tits or gtfo

no you

Whats the best alternative to tinder though?

Why the fuck would you use tinder? It's normie shit and sex is for retards with STDs anyway.

Just masturbate and get a waifu.

Time post with tits or gtfo

>Matches are not shown
No they didn't match you.
>Matches dissapear
They unmatched you dumb fuck.

I hear bumble is not too bad. okcupid too.

Grindr

The sad truth is that you're probably ugly (even if you're slim) or you're posting nu-male interests in your profile.
Do you have a decent job/education/house/car?

Aight, might check it out; need some pussy.. It's been too long after my last breakup i kinda became a neet.