These are my current apps, am i doing something wrong here?

These are my current apps, am i doing something wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bomi-player.github.io/downloads.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>apps
>am i doing something wrong here?

>TeamSpeak over Mumble
>Tixati...?
What are you a retarded hipster?
>VLC
>Unity

why are you gen z kids so insecure in your decisions

oh sorry, i should've called 'em programs

i honestly just want to know if i could do better, what better to ask than Sup Forums?

> am i doing something wrong here?

Yes, you're using Windows.

Better for what? If you listen to Sup Forums your computer will be a libre paper weight

judging by this screenshot you're part of at the very least 5 botnets

>Windows 10
>Using windows at all

your os is trash

I have no idea wether you are a programmer or what you do with your life but... no word? no excel? no outlook? No explorer? No browser?
It's like you don't want to be productive.

What's wrong with vlc?

What's wrong with vlc?

mpv is objectively better in just about every single way desu
check mpv gen

underrated post
clearly i dont give much of a shit
enjoy no games

nice meme

> (You)
>enjoy no games
Are you retarded or just pretending?

do you spend all your time on here like an obese loser or are you just pretending?

if you are gonna use that shit interface at least make them small, those huge borders are disgusting

>Notepad++
>Sublime Text
>VLC
>Windows
Yes, you are doing a lot of things wrong. Here is what you should be using instead

Text Editor: Atom or (g)Vim
Video Player: Bomi or (if you must use Windows) MPC
Operating System: Any x86 Linux based operating system

Apparently there is a build of Bomi for Windows. No idea if it's any good though: bomi-player.github.io/downloads.html

Is that fucking TeamViewer?
Seriously consider taking a hammer and a nail and putting it through your hard drive

>Unity

i get it senpai, i the shit i have is garbo, what shit is better than the shit i have now?

im taking notes, trust me

>reddit reaction image

The problem with voice comms is that you have to use what the people you're trying to talk to use.

vscode is pretty much sublime with built in extension finder and an actual corporation supporting it's development
learn docker
both nvidia and amd have recorders that are much better than alternatives like dxtory or fraps or whatever
gog is a much better platform than steam desu
get rid of teamspeak, discord for normie shit mumble and irc for everything else
get rid of speccy, ccleaner, teamviewer
mpv instead of vlc

thanks senpai

>windows

Tixati? Just kys

whats wrong with unity

>am i doing something wrong here?
You're using Windows 10.

swap dxtory with obs. its not 2012 anymore. take shit like ccleaner out. unless you use it every day its pointless having it there.

it triggers the little autist part of my brain when i see people with pointless shit in their dock or start menu. like when someone gets a mac and they have about 1500 programs in the dock as if they use shit like photo booth and the app store every day.

Funny you say that because I downloaded that image off of here and not reddit.