What's the best mouse for a programmer?

What's the best mouse for a programmer?

Pic related, a programmer.

One with socks, desu

No mouse. Tiling WM, multiplexer, shortcuts.

You don't need one.
But if you need g700s

Give trackball a chance, they're surprisingly nice. But as mentioned you are best off on the keyboard. The less you move your fingers off home row, the better

>2000 + 17
>not using pupil tracking cameras with magicblink(tm) to click on your screen.

I bet you use a keyboard too.

I feel really sad for him

mouse + socks

OwO

I don't, he's a racist piece of garbage.

cia nigger spotted

he probably is racist because of his interactions with niggers in psych hospitals.

did he get ill from the foot cheese?

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

spoken like a true CIAnigger

Hating niggers does not mean youre a racist

No need to project your mentalist sick ideas here. We tolerate mental illness (even if that means masterbating while thinking about your own niece), unlike your degenerate self.

There's nothing I hate more than a glow in the dark CIA nigger

LOL

CIA nigger over here guys!

Does't friggin matter, your hands are going to be on the keyboard all the time apart from using a browser occasionally to RTFM or mouse selecting in your code.

Honestly a trackpoint isn't a bad option since it makes it easier to switch between typing and mousing quickly.

hjkl

As nice as vim and keyboard only navigation are, you're really going to want something more than that when dealing with a large codebase with dozens or hundreds of interconnected source files.

/

well i'm not disabled

die, cia nigger

Nice bait

A4 tech '''''gaymer cheater'''' mouse that can be actually programmed

Is there any reason for me not to have a basic-bitch Linux distro such as pic related installed dual-boot with Wangblows 10 on my newly-built gaming desktop?

This is my primary home computer and feel like I need a slightly less brainlet-pandering OS for the programming work I occasionally do at home.

Will having a dual-boot with Linux give me a shit ton of hardware issues and fuck with WIndows at all? Is it even worth it?

Goddammit, meant to post this as a new thread.

Well, I think he's so sick inside that it isn't even racism at this point.

Roccat is the only gaming mouse that respects your freedom

lol