you tell me zhong de dong

Haha シ

it's easy
the angle ones are foreign names
the circular ones are phonetics
they chinese looking ones are chinese

>not having it in based chinese characters instead

>how do people read this language i dont know wtf

They are litteraly retarded fuckwit autistic chink mongol ants who REFUSE to advance and adopt a FUCKING alphabet for fuck's sake, the alphabet is a much...

MUCH more efficient system to transmit language and information but of COURSE chinkaloos and gookie gooka gooks are too autistic to abndon their absolutely retarded RETARDED AS FUCK writing system.

Alphabet taught byan Italian teacher: YOU GOTTA LEARN 21 SIGNS BOYYY AND YOU'RE DONE YOU CAN NOW READ ITALIAN!!!

Alphabet taught by a chink autist "teacher" (slaver): CONICHIA PING POOONG SAMA!

YOU GOTTA REARN 360000,78*10^7 SIGNS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO SAY HERRRRO FRIEEEENDOOO!

YEEEESH WHAT A GENIOUS SYSTEM!

No matter if print it or see on screen, Vietnamese looks ugly as fuck.
vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoléon_Bonaparte

SEA languages look much worse tbqh

It's just lines though

Spanish/portugese of slav languages I can understand but this idk howd you'd even remember this gook shit

No wonder Japs are always depressed

>howd you'd even remember this gook shit
then don't lol

are koreans the only based chinks?

Excuse my shitty typing this phone keyboard is Garbo

don't get me started about thai

A pure alphabet or syllabary for Japanese is problematic due to the sheer amount of homophones. This can be worked with using mute letters (kinda like ho vs. o), but you'd need a least a dozen of them.

A mixed system would work fine though.

JUST fuck my accent placements up senpai

disguisting

Fucking eskimo's.

That looks like Finnish on steroids.

>you will never be able to write Georgian

Meanwhile in Canada

what an excellent script wasted on such irrelevant people

>hurr durr "p" and "b" are the same, just like "k" and "g", "l" and "r", "d" and "t"

>but we got double consonants and aspirated consonants, they sound soooooo different

Hell no. But I give them props for making more sense than chinks and japs

Are those instructions for aliens?

And btw, I can somewhat understand those confused consonants, but confusing R and L is beyond retarded, in any language

>R/L, B/P, D/T, G/K
The "confusion" is in the romanization, since they probably use both as a single phoneme.

Haha, i always like it when my language make the foreginers keked.

And yah, Vietnamese alphabet is perfectly (100%) phonetic (heard a word, know how is it written, pronounced the same as it it written).

You know what Chinese would look like if they use an alphabet? My Vietnamese alphabet. But less complex i guess.

Why on Earth are you using H for aspiration plus random stuff, borrowing the QU/C/K stupid Romance convention or keeping GI/D apart?

And why on Earth use diacritics for both tones and vowel quality??? I know Latin alphabet is a pain in the ass for any language with more than six vowels, but come on, this is a bit too much.

We don't. The H is just like "hard" in English.

>And why on Earth use diacritics for both tones and vowel quality

Because you know, o is different from ô or ơ. And we need tone marks to know which word it is.

tfw when your language is so logical and clear

>Japanese is problematic due to the sheer amount of homophones

wtf I love Japan now

>We don't. The H is just like "hard" in English.
I'm checking Viet's orthography rules now. H is used for the following roles:
* /h/, like you mentioned;
* mark aspiration, as in KH (Southern accent, plus older accents as Middle Vietnamese)
* digraphs as NH and CH
* Borrowed European spelling conventions as GH.

>Because you know, o is different from ô or ơ. And we need tone marks to know which word it is.
I get it, but I think using the same resource [diacritics above] for both is a bit silly and yields annoying stuff as ế. Ideally the vowel quality should be indicated by different letters, OR tones by mockup letters.

Besides the usage of Z for both /ts/ and /dz/, Italian spelling is quite regular. (I can get the mute H, though - confusing stuff as "ho" and "o" can get annoying).

The diacritic in ơ being not above the letter was a nice idea, though.

lel

it doesn't sound any better either

They do use it as a single phoneme, but in pronunciation it is either this or that, you cannot pronounce R and L at the same time, or pretend they sound the same, because they dont. Goes for others as well

What is that disgusting language in the middle.

frankish

お前の言葉の方が分かりにくいんだよファッキンオーストラリア野郎がぁぁあああああ
死ぬまでカンガルーと戯れてろビッッッッチ

>It's just lines though
>how do people read this writing system i dont know wtf

¯\_(ッ)_/¯

More than that ( you have each sounds within particular clusters), it's when the "i" goes after cie.
camicie, province for example.

Someone's still mad about Nanking.

I think we can all agree on this though

I noticed that our NH is just like your Portuguese NH.

tanh ming ma nho thang trong chien thing thang thong cho chu chan cai chet cua sau song sing

Vietnamese is easy

怒ってんの?
4ちゃん初めてか?

Need tones on every single words, mate. (real talk tho, our grammar is easy)
Maybe it looks bad for foreigners, but it's easy and logical to us.

Language is all about pretending different sounds are part of the same unit. [ɾ] and [l] might not sound the same for you, but they do for Koreans; in the same way as [ɾ] and [r] might sound the same for you, they sound completely different for me.

Is there any instance where the I is *not* mute in stuff as cie/gie/scie?

Yup. Probably borrowed. By its turn, Portuguese borrowed it from Occitan.

It's kinda hackish, but it works because Portuguese H is either mute or used for those digraphs, the language has no aspiration.

It sounds like chinese. It writes like chinese without ieroglyphs

>not wanting to impress the big strong muscular foreigners

>howd you'd even remember this gook shit

radicals

That guy doesn't put tones on and still wrong even with tones on.
Vietnam language is Austroasiatic also.

Catalan can also sound like Chinese. (Play it at 1:26)

youtube.com/watch?v=QuqVxmAQ77M&feature=youtu.be&t=1m26s

Reeeeee fuck you. Dutch sounds like english retarded big brother. The one that made his mother drink more wine than a Roman senator and his father never watch a football match ever again because it reminded him of all the hope he had for its first born. But no. It had to be a random association of r, t, e ,n and ssen.
There is a reasons why they don't speak dutch but afrikaans in your only successful former colony.

damn this is a good quality post

There's something really fucking weird about Vietnamese, but I can't quite figure out what.

>Is there any instance where the I is *not* mute in stuff as cie/gie/scie?
When the "i" is accented, ex. elegie, farmacie, scie (they are rare cases though)

Looks awful, doesn't it?

Not really.

Standard Kanjis (“Joyo Kanjis”) comprise “only” 2,136 characters while standard Kanji sounds comprise 4,388.

Vietnamese looks awful, but Georgian... holy shit

Russian is aesthetic as fucc m8

>вы вce пидapacы мaть
I assume this was word-by-word translated from English to Russian, am I right?

And Cyrillic doesn't look bad when printed... handwritten is fucking ugly, though.

cyrallic writing is pretty nice and refined m8

Italian has a really good orthography. It should only start using different letters for k/t͜ʃ, g/d͜ʒ and t͜s/d͜z.
Maybe you could start using k, c, g, j, ts and dz and add a letter for [ʃ].

Right you are. It means (word-by-word) "you all are faggots mom"

This is Cyrillic. I was born in Russia and even I can't some kinds of Russian handwrite

>itt everyone thinks all writing systems except their own is shit.
Japanese would look nicer if they just used hiragana with spaces

But this looks absolutely disgusting

Georgian looks like the sort of writing you'd see inside a temple 2 miles beneath the Antarctic ice

Japanese isn't hard to read tho. You have to learn Kana, Kanji (On-yomi and Kun-yomi), some vocabulary (because of exceptions) and that's it.

Your writing system is shit, mine is shit, Japanese is especially shit. Finnish and Turkish are ok.

So many fucking weeaboos here

We can all agree that only romance languages look good written in the Latin alphabet, right?

>temple 2 miles beneath the Antarctic ice
isn't that from a film

Cherokee

Fuck this shit.

Written Cherokee has a cool history.

How about jews?

But we use the latin script

>Finnish and Turkish are ok.
mehmet my son...

We have a winner.

1769年、コルシカ島のアジャクシオにおいて、父カルロ・マリア・ブオナパルテ[注釈 1]と母マリア・レティツィア・ラモリーノの間に、12人の子供(4人は夭折)のうち4番目として生まれた

If we adopted alphabet, it would be like this:

Sen'nanahyakurokujyūkyūnen, korushikatounoajyakushionioite, chichikaruro,maria,buonaparte(chūshaku ichi)tohahamaria,retitsia,ramorīnonoaidani,jyūninin'nokodomo(yoninwayousetsu)nouchiyonbanmetoshiteumareta.

Georgian looks pretty aesthetic actually

>Japanese isn't hard to read tho. You have to learn Japanese and that's it.

Latin alphabet only works well for Latin. Most Romance, Germanic and Slavic languages have too many phonemes to avoid hacks.

The "ca che chi co cu" convention is weird, but it works. And acc. to it has to cope only with a handful of exceptions.

I'm against using "ts" for /t͜s/ though. It works as a single unit for Italian, and writting "cattso" is nowhere as fun as "cazzo".

Reported for misuse of memes

oh hell no yiddish is a disgustin lang
its basicly german with hebrew
>both are ugly

It looks nice. The best alphabet

>alphabet

Exactly! You got it right.

>learn all 26 letters of the alphabet
congrats, you're now fluent in Dutch !

Japanese is easier than italian though

If you learn the alphabet, you can read Dutch without understanding what any of it means though. In Japanese, the kanji have multiple readings that depend on the meaning of the sentence, so you have to have at least some knowledge of Japanese to be able to read it. It's not a case of just memorising characters and then you're done.