Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright? hehe ;))

Look what i just bought ;) Yep its the Omen X by HP

35inch ultrawidescreen almost 4K and G-sync;)

You see rich people like me dont play games on shitty monitors

Scale 1-999 how jelly are you? ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Accessories/Omen-X-35-Screen-Flicker/td-p/6066077
h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Accessories/Omen-X-35-Flickering-Issue/m-p/6062338/highlight/true#M187
h30434.www3.hp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

congrats, have a (You)

Its 60hz.....what a piece of shit, lmao.

IT'S 100 you retard

>VA panel
Congrats on buying an inferior panel technology. Perhaps you will choose more wisely next time.

Wow, big numbers there, hehe.

Got better blacks than shitty tn panels

Its 100 OVERCLOCKED, which is not guaranteed. Did you not do any research into this?

There are many reports of Omen users either not hitting 100hz or hitting it, but having horrible effects like ghosting or flickering until they turn it down to 60hz.

Tell me you aren't so stupid that you would spend that kind of money on a meme panel..especially considering the IPS 120hz panels are literally out right now with 120hz not overclocked.

A monitor? Looks nice, have fun. I can only hope HP's monitors are better than their laptops.

Wrong
Only 0.0001% have ghosting

>mfw playing overwatch on my comfy 240hz gsync display

>almost 4k

Spent the same amount on my XB270HU when it first released, it'll feel special the first week then it's just another monitor.

Mkay bro, just don't google omen flicker. But if you feel like preparing yourself, you can take a look at the level of support you can expect from HP reps:
h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Accessories/Omen-X-35-Screen-Flicker/td-p/6066077

That's one of the most obnoxious posts I've seen haha, it's a shit monitor why spend a grand when you can spend 10 grand on a good tv display why not spend 200 million on a yacht huh?

>You see rich people like me dont play games on shitty monitors
but you do have an annoying need to justify shitty purchases all the time by saying "OH I'M RICH YOU'RE NOT" and buying objectively shitty products

What the fuck

HP fuck off and advertise somewhere else.

>overwatch

all i see is a retarded OP who can't answer simple questions

OP you have to tell us if you have flickering or ghosting. Please respond.

>almost 4K

I havent opened it yet

good, returning the sealed box is easier

Damn dog, I'm saying prayers for you right now. My XB271HU sends its condolences.

RIP RIP RIP

Guys - I have received an official response from HP by way of a phone call. I was literally told to return the monitor and buy a high refresh rate panel WITHOUT GSYNC from a different company like Benq or something. HP has reached out to Nvidia and Nvidia has not responded at all.

Their Omen support team, like many of us, have concluded that it is a physical issue with the Gsync chip itself and there is nothing HP can do about the situation. Bad news, but they literally said to return their product and buy something else...

It's not even that good of a monitor. Acer and Asus have 3440x1440 monitors coming out with 200Hz refresh rates and HDR capabilities.

>almost 4K
>almost

On a 720p 7 year old 37 inch tv as my monitor, i cant tell a difference desu just werks for me:^)

>TFW its real!
HOLY FUCK. OP, Return that shit RIGHT NOW.
h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Accessories/Omen-X-35-Flickering-Issue/m-p/6062338/highlight/true#M187

"I rcvd an email from Amazon Italy they are telling me that the monitor is going to be withdrawn from the market due to problems and to wait for new revison, but my model has no flicker issues at all at the moment, i blought it on 18th april"

OP, what are you waiting for!? The HP reps are literally telling folks to return the panel and buy a new one. A recall is being performed.

Fake
Only happens with 0.0001%

oh god op I'm so sorry

Wtf is this true ? The site i bought it from had a sale on it... is this why??? Wtf

>post-purchase-rationalizing so hard that you consider keeping an officially defective product
mate

I'm not, OP was a cunt and he got 100% what he deserved if his "purchase" is real.

Who the fuck drops that kind of money and doesn't do research. The thing has been in recall status for months now. Google "HP Omen recall".

Pic related, basically what OP bought for 1 grand.

Got a real good 270HU no dead pixels just a little bleed on the bottom right, only really visible on black backgrounds

Ya done fucked up son.

>buying a monitor from a printer company

Ayy brother, it is the life until some IP ultrawide monitors come in stock with at least 120hz. Looks like either December or early next year. Alienware is enticing but I'll wait for some reviews first.

Yeah I know what you mean, first one I got had about 8 dead pixels, got it send back and received this one I have now. Yeah, the wait is strong in the monitor game

>You see rich people like me dont play games on shitty monitors
Would you rather be:
a) Rich and have horrible spending habits, never researching your purchase beyond "what good monitor for gamin"
b) Middle Class, have to save up 6+ months to afford your equipment, but during that time do the proper research for such a large purchase

HP is significantly more than just a printer company.

>h30434.www3.hp.com
why do you do this HP?

Look what i just bought ;) Yep its the Omen X by HP

35inch ultrawidescreen almost 4K and G-sync;)

You see rich people like me dont play games on shitty monitors

Scale 1-999 how jelly are you? ;)

nice dude i know you'll love it

i got this earlier this year and every time i sit in front of it i'm glad i got it.

Curved widescreen gayming monitors have to be the biggest fucking meme ever.

i mean you can state the obvious but what is your point? is your opinion that it's overkill? i knew that when i bought it.

i'm not rich but i don't live beyond my means, i save for the things i really like and don't make big expenditures often. i've got a pretty old desk and my second monitor and speakers i've had for ten years. i'm not some richfag that buys richfag things just to shove it in your face, i just wanted the monitor so i saved and bought it.

posted too soon. cont.

you can look at that car. it's ostentatious and most people don't need one, won't ever own one, will never even drive one and will be perfectly happy with with what they have and that's fine, but there are people out there that would really like to drive it and certainly would like to own one, and plenty of people that actually do own it. then there are people that get really fucking jealous when they see one and wish the owner would die in a car crash or something horrible. which one are you?

the one in his black expedition at the red light that almost makes you miss your turn cause hes a dick and just wants to hear that over priced engine roar
>tfw totally worth it

Or I can get a 50in oled for the same price

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HP NEVER AGAIN!!!!

>VA panel.
Enjoy your ghosting, and poor motion clarity at every hz setting.

you can stare all you want then bae

it's a fucking monitor, why do they design it like that
please don't tell me it actually has that dumbass light under the stand

it do

>almost 4K
Must feel nice to be almost rich :^)

>4k HDR monitors releasing in 4 months

I hope you have you credit card paid off by then OP

[spoiler]It does have that stupid light[/spoiler]

>HP

Can it go below 1? Cause I am fucking glad I don't own any of those overheating pieces of shit.

Fuck off OP

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>60Hz
>VA Panel
>Muh gayming design
Go back to Sup Forums

>VA panel
>literally worse than TN panels, and TNs are already fucking garbage
*breathes in* AHHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAA

Youre reposting from reddit? why