Which European genes make the most white looking children when combined with Asian genes?

Which European genes make the most white looking children when combined with Asian genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wYFLC6Q8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=oIRW381fBsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not telling.

Definitely not slav

come on lad

Slav, French, Spanish.

Guess I'll be learning Spanish.

Better to learn russian. It's the nearest european country to you

kom op nou man, vertel nou even. Wees niet zo Rutte.

Didn't you say it's definitely not slav

Elliot Rodger.

It's not always about the gene, but it's also about its structural variation (Polymorphism) and much of it is expressed in the individual.

e.g. The human MC1R gene regulates hair and skin colour, but certain kinds of variations like ones caused by mutations can result in a ginger person.

No. It was another user

Southern Europeans (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese, Italian), Scots (With darker hair and eyes), Slavs.

Don't forget that on many genes there much more variations inside of the ethnic group than outside. OP's question has no clear answer.

Why does Korean wanna be white?

Because I want my child to be popular

If you are an ugly person, your kids must be ugly. No matter european or asian

That's not always true though. I have a third cousin who's half Asian, and his Korean mother is not really attractive at all. The cousin became a effing model.

>spanish
I didn't know that non-white + non-white could make white

Hard to believe halfs would be popular in Asia, unless being a zoo animal is being popular

Try to find a whiter looking halfie than this, I dare you. She's half Portuguese, half Japanese. Name is "Fernanda Barbosa Takai" (heh). I would never guess she had Asian ancestry if not for the surname.

No visible Asian traits whatsover.

Slav or Latin

youtube.com/watch?v=-wYFLC6Q8vM

youtube.com/watch?v=oIRW381fBsw

turkey

Finno-Ugric + Russian ::DDD

t. Erzya

Frozen woman’s egg
Unironically saying

Dutch.

>Barbosa
nice