If it were the same price as your T420, would you?

If it were the same price as your T420, would you?

duh, the screen on the t420 garbage.

I don't think so.

Literally superior in every way
That fuckin fn tho

I'd buy both.

No, I absolutely hate that fucking keyboard.

Why are they keys so far apart, and thin? Fuck that/

Posting from an X1 Carbon

The Fn key fucks my shit up every time. I'm about ready to remap it to Ctrl and then just remap Caps Lock to Fn.

what did they mean by this?

It isn't.

>dual core ulv
Nah i'll stick with the T420.

T470p on the other hand... sure m8 i'll take it.

What's the cheapest Thinkpad I can reasonably okay rts games on?

Damn yes.

Also I'm surprised T4*0s models still exist when the T470 is already so thin.

Easily, yes. I would gladly get one of the newer ones however being a NEET I can only afford so much. I only use the older models to save some cash.

>filename
Yes, that's right. Don't expect them to notice. Trick those dirty goyim!

>is already so thin
Why are they afraid to make a thicker laptop with the battery, cooling, and specs that could be housed in one?

>what is P51/P71

I bought a fully specced T440s for 300 bucks and trashed my fully specced T410. No regrets.

>>what is P51/P71
Oem custom clevo?

why can't they buy the displays that apple uses? those are 16:10

That's sticker space.

Looks like enough space for a ruler.

>picture of ThinkPad
>named "macbookair.jpg"
Now why would you do this?

Fyi thinkpads have a bios option to swap fn and ctrl. At least, my T420 does.

Fn is not recognized as a key, usually. It's recognized only when pressed with another key. So I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to remap it. There's an option in BIOS, though, as sad.

Lenovo is a company that is not afraid to bring out innovative features even if it is different than what other companies do. Apple likewise is not afraid of shoving down whatever perversion they can come up with down the throats of consumers.
They essentially want people to be fooled as to the difference between "different in a good way" and "different in a bad way" as a way of subverting the morale of the consumer and driving profits to the parasites.

WTF, I noticed that the space actually appeared physically larger than in that photo than in OP's photo, until I obscured the filename. Then it looked normal and I was thinking "so what?".

FILTHY KIKES GODAMMIT

You're used to disproportionately shaped and deformed looking Apple products, that's why. As accurately points out Lenovo and Apple are the two "different" companies. A transference occurred due to OP implying that the space was disproportionate, the aforementioned reason and that sneaky filename.

Woops not OP I meant, the sneaky one. They've been doing this for quite some time, with the keyboard, the fn/ctrl, the drm bios, etc. Beware!

>drm bios
Battery, you mean?

Yes?
But that's not the entire reason why we hate it user

>dual core ULV that outbenches your 2520m on a rainy day
user don't be dense

Good question, why do you Apple fags hate your own product?

No. Get me a red X120e and then maybe.

>apple fags
DUDE LMAO WEED

The reason we hate Lenovo's patented Jew Cash grab 25 is
>Lenovo asked us suggestions and made a huge deal about this then took their most average model and slapped a keyboard on it like we said nothing
>they're selling a near maxed out model with shit nobody wants (7500u and 940MX plus 1080p touchscreen) for a price where you can get a workstation thinkpad
>they didn't even use a good thinkpad to begin with, the T470 brings nothing good to table compared to T470p, X270, either of the P models or X1 carbon
Literally the most mediocre thinkpad

Who is "we"? All the voices in your head?

We as in thinkpad users, dipshit

Solution for the black bars you would otherwise have in your anime's user. You should be thankful. Blank space is preferred to black bars.

no, because it can't run coreboot