Uni Thread

Post ur Uni

Meet people who go there

I've met foreigners, who go to my uni and they are the definition of cancer. Lazy, incompetent and disrespectful leeches.

failed campaign yes hello

>black red gold
Heim ins Reich!

im too stupid to leave my home province.

I don't want to meet new loser people

My father, brother, sister, and I all went to BC

why? i don't want to meet any of you literal retards

Are you a Kennedy?

What year are you? I find it hard to believe that anyone else from BC goes on Sup Forums

Same, I'm surprised there is three of us here all at once. Do you like BC? Supposedly we are 22nd best in the country now

We're the official /fa/ university

There were over like 20 replies in their last Uni thread (not the current one)

Idk yet, I'm transferring in

It seemed a bit preppy lmao

Buncha basics

They say all the cool kids are in WZBC

>We're the official /fa/ university
Yeah everyone dresses really clean but it's just legions of guys in vineyard vines polos, salmon colored khakis and boat shoes for the most part.

>There were over like 20 replies in their last Uni thread (not the current one)
So there are 20 people from BC on /fa/, what the hell?

>It seemed a bit preppy lmao, Buncha basics
Yeah more than a bit preppy, this is probably the preppiest school out there. It's an accurate description. Where are you coming from?

Edinburgh Napier University lol

University of Florida

What's your major, farambe?

I havent decided yet, there's not a huge selection and I'm clueless, what about you? And you are really going to miss the weather down in Florida because it's cold and snowy as fuck at BC

no I am not, but my family is big in BC, could probably get anybody in with enough time

its getting better and its average placing will probably go up a lot because they are adding an engineering school now

God no, I hate hot weather , lol

I enjoy snow

Also, I'm Econ and computer science since my APs freed up all core requirements besides a semester of philosophy, lol

>its getting better and its average placing will probably go up a lot because they are adding an engineering school now
BC jumped 15 places since last year, engineering school can only help but 22 is great considering the massive amount of quality universities there are in the US

Yeah, I'm doing Micro and Macro this semester and seeing if I enjoy econ. The awful thing about APs here is they only count for core requirements and not for credit, my only cores left are bs like art and diversity.

Lol

Theory or principles?

I'm doing micro theory next semester

Which residence hall are you in

Principles, I'm in Walsh. Rooming with three random people since my roommate transferred out

Ah

I'm in gabelli

Mad jelly my friend got 2180 comm ave, lmao

Uppsala university

>all these babby universities ITT

Gabelli seems like it's in a good area, better than Walsh at least. Why did you transfer over here? Anything specific?

Banking placement

git rekt kiddos

What do you mean? Better answer than most at least, some people will tell you they go here because of the woman and it looked nice

It places decently well on Wall Street

Number seven

>Babby unis
At least half the posts are about Boston College which is one of the best universities in the US, and probably far better than Upsalad

if (You) say so
>a private Jesuit Catholic research university
>established 1863
lmao

/rare/

but de jure I finished this