Reminder to be extra nice to the funlandians

Fins are generally peaceful funposters who mean no harm and generate a lot of good memes. We should take very good care of them because most fins are naturally autistic and this is one of the few places they can come to where they fit in. If we were to oust them like the muricans on Sup Forums did to the indians/ native americans it would lead to mass suicides and no one wants that right :)
Plus if you anger a finn they can torture your brain harder than a swede opening a can of sürströmming at point blank range (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oGT7_pMxh64
youtube.com/watch?v=XlOi4WZ6fNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thread Jorgen-Morgen, I agree. Finns are prone to suicide so please be mindful when you reply to a Finn because a negative comment might be the trigger. Just be respectful and nice ALWAYS when interacting with a Finn. Also never approach them from the back as it can startle them

Thank you

neekeri

Finland is love, Finland is life

Fun fact: Finland in Swedish actually translates to "fine country" :)

I agree that we should post anti-finnish propaganda but at the same time we should denounce it and comfort them. It shouldn't be that hard because simply speaking the truth about anti-finish propaganda means calling it out.

In you example that man certainly looks like a fennoswede and is not at all representative of the average fin. Even if you see a fin behaving like this there are at least two very good explanations why: 1) it is not a representative fin (this one always applies) and 2) it could be a metaphor for modern society hidden behind more layers of irony than out feeble minds can understand.

Another instance of hatespeech against fins is the wordplay "fin to the bin" (pic related) or something like that. It is MORALLY WRONG to post it without denouncing it at the same time. Fins don't belong in bins they are lovely misunderstood creatures!

Yksi Lego, kiitos.

Tank yu Denramk greatest aly

Yes, if you ever find yourself in Denmark and proves fininity you will have all the lego and beer you can carry and drink respectively.

Please notice how they even said thanks to a complete stranger on the internet. Most nationalities use all their time fighting on the internet but fins are creatures of pure love and could never do something so stupid.

t. Mads kekkonen

*paskantaa perseeseesi*

tank lego friemb

persahps he wonsers why some one shoott dane
befyor throw him unders tractror

HAHA FUNNY

>greatest aly

Notice how the swede attacks in unison with an at first glance fin. However if you are even slightly woke and aware of finish history you will know that swedes have mistreated them as they have done to other people. Some fins still suffer from Stockholm syndrome (as they call it because it (contrary to popular belief) is a virus developed by a swedish nazi in stockholm who used it to keep his lab humans docile and dependent on him). This poster is either a fin with severe stocholm syndrome or a fennoswede. In iether case they can be scared off by posting the truth about swedes (pic related) this will show them that you know they are false and cowardly and following this they will be banished.

Funland is literally bestest war ally
When the russkies comes our hakkapeliitta friends to the north east will hold them off long enough for the Swedish elite to escape

We'll establish a Mannerheim Line just below Tornio and let the Russkies pass to Sweden.

Andersen stop bully

HAVE
WE
BEEN
MENTIONED??????????

>62942445
This thread just saved one persons life and thats me today i know everyone loves my country and i don't have to do suicide.
Thank you. :)

Post dank memes to reward best ally Lego master please.

Faggots

Reported.

And here the despicable dane show his true self. Never lifting a finger to help someone else unless he can benefit from it.

kc tier

I've mentioned this before. Posting the truth about swedes, swedish cuisine and Sweden scares them away. Fins please don't believe the evil swede it's just your latent stockholm syndrome acting up. My interests are purely altruistic as I want to create a safe space for fins on Sup Forums.

>My interests are purely altruistic
Hehe mm

youtu.be/oGT7_pMxh64
mem delivry yes?

If 5,56 makes him cry, he'd probably die from RK's kick

Here's we have's an mene which dpesn't get the recognition it deserves
youtube.com/watch?v=XlOi4WZ6fNI

Dank you. Your culture is infinitely superior to murican culture

>tfw I will literally never be Finnish

Fun fact: Sweden in Finnish actually translates to "nigger faggots" :)

He had a phobia of guns, I don't think the recoil is what made him cry

ummmmmmmmmmm sexist and racist much???????

More like land of rowers but nice try pekka

Don't talk that way to our finish friends. It upsets them you inconsiderate wanker

My native country was genocided by f*ns and no one even knows its name they genocided it so hard, wake up sheeple.

>go to read abut other culturens and peoples on internatio nal
>erevythen is abutt finlann

Watch your language, this is thread is a safe place for us

t. Pekka on vacation

Every time I see a F*n in a videogame I look up their username to find their waifu and send them NTR doujins over Steam just to see them break down, you're nothing to me but targets.

Don't message me anymore

Joke's on you, I don't have a waifu :DDDD

You can't run, I have multiple accounts with several years of activity just for this purpose.

You don't need to lie, I know about your kind's tendency to create a secret secondary account.

You're delusional friendo. The reason no one (including you) can't remember the name of your ancestral land is because it never existed. Of course if you we'ren't such a finophobic, racist nazi you would have realised your delusion because fins would never do something like that. Now could you please end your vendetta against the most innocent people on this planet.

proxypekka, I...

Do you know why 90% of F*nland is swamp? When they emerged from Atlantis they had to bring water with them since their gulls hadn't adapted to land yet and no one even knows about it, people'll be just as clueless in a few hundred years when they make their way down to Denmark where not even sympathisers like you will be safe, not with their hundreds of years of cold weather training.

Finns are absolutely the best posters on the Internet ever. They are also white and not mongols.

>They are also white and not mongols

>Namibia

finbros the man is lying r-right guys?

don't worry about it

Samefag

No.

I don't see italian or turkish there

No.

Bumping for awareness. This thread is a safe space for all fins to lurk or funpost as they see fit. stricly enforce no fin bullying zone

I appreciate the effort. Maybe next time you could tell swedes to stay away though? They make me uncomfortable