Why aren't there any affordable laptops with DECENT specs that aren't QC catastrophe gayming laptops?

Why aren't there any affordable laptops with DECENT specs that aren't QC catastrophe gayming laptops?
Decent means
>quad core
>dedicated nvidia pascal gpu
>16gb ddr4 ram
>more than 256 gb ssd or at the very least a 7200rpm hdd (5400 is abhorrent)
Whenever I configure any good "business" laptop (dell xps, thinkpad, mbp, microsoft surface laptop whatever the fuck) with these specs they end up at about $2000.
But a simple asus or msi gaming laptop with a gtx 1060, 7700hq and 16gb ram is about $1300.
How fucking hard is it to make a reasonably priced business laptop that isn't actually going to stutter like hell in 2 years?
>pic unrelated, just thought it was interesting that the laptop has an ass

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBUH1HO/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/Gigabyte-AORUS-Gaming-Graphic-GV-N1070IXEB-8GD/dp/B073PYMG3G/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508236067&sr=1-2&keywords=external gpu
amazon.com/dp/B072QT88DG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just bought this a couple weeks ago

Specifically wanted something powerful but not gamer aesthetic

Only complaints are difficulty installing linux (optimus + uefi, go figure) and the headphone jack on the right side of course gets in the way of an external mouse.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBUH1HO/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MSI GS73VR 7RF

>17.3"
It's supposed to be portable.

>60WHr battery
>Fucking 5.9 pounders
Since you're gonna be carrying the 3 pound power brick with you all the time it's more like a 9 pound portable desktop.

Razer blade weighs 4 pounds and has a 70WHr battery

>Razer blade
But user, razer is both overpriced and has shit build quality.

it's as portable as it can be, VR ready and shit

Then get the 15 inch version, the gs63

That's why I've settled that my next laptop will be just a 13-14 inch business laptop with thunderbolt 3 (and hopefully a quad core cpu).
That's all I need.
If Dell puts a quad core in their 14 in. 7000 series latitude, or if Lenovo finally adds TB3 to the Txxp line, that's what I'll pick up, and add an external gpu.
Or maybe wait until the next iteration of thunderbolt with greater bandwidth.

As far as current systems go, the below is very attractive, for under 600 bucks and comes with a mini 1070 itx oc and is plug and play.

amazon.com/Gigabyte-AORUS-Gaming-Graphic-GV-N1070IXEB-8GD/dp/B073PYMG3G/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508236067&sr=1-2&keywords=external gpu

>Best build quality in the buisness

Show me another 4 pound laptop that has a GTX 1060, there are no more than 5 of those, now add aluminum unibody and you get just the RAZER Blade which has immaculate build quality, it's a beautiful machine, go check it out at your nearest best buy, people hate on Razer because they are poorfags.

amazon.com/dp/B072QT88DG/

How about this?

>1080p
>i5 quadcore
>1050 2GB pascal
>8GB DDR4
>256GB SSD

If you really wanted to, you can upgrade the 8GB ram and add extra 8GB ram.

$700

Looks pretty good, although I wouldn't call it a thin and light at 5.3 pounds

What? Are you fucking retarded? How is my discussion sparking question "asking for tech support"? I'm not asking for a laptop as the one I described, I'm asking WHY there isn't one.

> mutex thread lock.
>good

There's a simple reason: there simply isn't a demand. Most of the people who want good build quality usually aren't the gaming type of folk; and most of the people who want gaming GPUs in their laptops aren't the type of people to care much about having the laptop having Thinkpad/Macbook tier build quality/aesthetics. The closest you'll get is the Razer Blade, like it or not.

>why is configuring a laptop more expensive than just buying a prebuilt gaming laptop that only exists for performance?
>why is something that is so low in demand that no one really bothers with it more expensive than a mass produced product that appeals to its niche demographic?
The only people who "need" strong, portable hardware are people who play games. They need to if they travel a lot, if they attend LANs, or just for the fucks of it. Other people who need powerful hardware, like video editors for example, do not attend those events or wont work at them, at least.

what?
I thought hipsters do all their "work" at the office, aka Starbucks

And how many of them need powerful hardware? Programmers and Social Media grunts certainly dont. The only jobs that require it are jobs that gain nothing from portability. Like, people who work in video editing for example.

because they all fucking die within at most 2 years, keeping the demand high and the second hand market nonexistent

>tfw Asus ROG gaymen laptop is 6 years old and still runs perfectly fine
Guess I am just a wizard since I never had any of my hardware break outside of a 12 year old second generation iPod.

same for me, but most people treat their laptops like shit and never clean a fan