Can I travel around Greece without getting robbed and raped?

I wanna go to Greece so much because I love old architecture

Just for the fact that yoy are a Jap, you are very probably gonna get robbed

Yes.
Greeks are too kind or too lazy to rob you.
Especially in the countryside.
Stop frogposting please.

We will get robbed in Mexico too?

Most of the greeks are friendly and bro-tier

Yes but you wont notice

What about public security in your country?
The coup is gone?

I went to Crete once. Architecture was nice, but that place was a shithole filled with kebabs and other subhumans. Fucking disgusting

why would you even think this? is what yyou hear about my country actually that bad? no you will not get raped or robbed ..well..you might get robbed at a tourist restaurant with overpriced souvlaki and tzatsiki,,thats about it..this is still a civilized country with good people in general...you run the same risk as you do in your own country...

fuck you ..you alcoholic dumbass..is finland not full of subhumans and kebabs??? dipshit

Nope. You can't really compare Finland to a place like Crete. Both are so different. We went to some public school in there and holy fuck it was shitty. The whole building was in ruins and students there didn't pay any attention to their teachers. I actually felt like i was in some 3rd world country for a while, but things weren't really any better in the cities either. People were driving at any speed they wanted and constantly put other peoples lives to danger. Streets were very dirty and filled with trash.
I don't know if that's normal for poor countries, but shit i saw there would never happen in Finland or any other nordic country in general.
And yes, most males were hairy, dark manlets that fit in the stereotypical "Kebab" description

i know all this..i live here..its true..but i was just stating that finland is not a kebab free zone..they are there also wether you like it or not..

But that's Crete, how about Athens tho? Much better I would assume

cringe
Why are you roleplaying as a 14 year old youtube commenter?

Dont believe much of the shit you read here,crete is fine

Same for athens,just beware the immigrants and some neighbourhoods where it is not better not to walk during the night

D O N T G O

>The coup is gone?
Yeah everything will go back to normal i think

IMO my country should send you some economical help

Greece has a significantly higher HDI than you. How's that going to be possible?

>HDI
>economical well being
Not completely related

Turkey 80million and population +++
Gayreek 10million and population - - -

and little difference

???

>greeks replying unironically to the same shitposters for months

>.you might get robbed at a tourist restaurant with overpriced souvlaki and tzatsiki

that's about it.

Is the jap a proxy shitposter? I honestly don't think so many people actually think Greece is dangerous.