The IQ 103 marks share and Friuli Venezia Giulia was as the region 'smartest of Italy...

>The IQ 103 marks share and Friuli Venezia Giulia was as the region 'smartest of Italy. " To support it in an article in La Repubblica a controversial thesis appeared in a publication of the academic journal Intelligence Richard Lynn, emeritus professor of psychology at the University of Ulster which is titled "In Italy the differences in IQ (IQ) between North and South predict the differences in income, in education, in infant mortality and illiteracy. "

>Actually a real "ethnic studies" that is creating confusion among academics also because it really the last place South (last Sicily with an IQ of 89 and penultimate Sardinia with 90 next to Campania) and now you It has triggered the brawl by scholars who accuse the thesis of "racism".

Really, REALLY makes you think, doesn't it?

>"In Italy the differences in IQ (IQ) between North and South predict the differences in income, in education, in infant mortality and illiteracy. "

This is not only true for Italy but the entire world.

For now.

I'd like to see Bronze Age IQs

this is especially in 'murica, t.b.h.

Whoa bro, are you saying that our intelligence is a result of our environment and not our pure Aryan genes?

Careful, you'll trigger some Sup Forumsbabbies with that kind of talk and they'll call you a cuck

>I'd like to see Bronze Age IQ

Simple, go to Sub-Saharan Africa, deduct 10-15 points and you have European/Asian Bronze Age IQs.

Retard South Italians are subhuman African mongrels, Sicilians who have been ruled by moors for 100 years are the least intelligent, it is not coincidence.

If you think Sicily's IQ is the result of a mere 250 years of Moor occupation in the Middle Ages, you're wrong.

Then explain it, genius.

Don't get sassy with me you absolute idiot.

>In Sicily, further migrations from the Vandals, Normans and Saracens have only slightly affected the ethnic composition of the Sicilian people. However, Greek genetic influence is high in Sicily, at almost 37%.

So what I said was true, the Saracens/Moors/Arabs/whatever you want to call them had almost no impact on the island genetically.

The Greeks did leave a huge genetic impact though. In every single study done Greece has a significantly lower IQ than Italy. Sicily has a similar culture, climate and even a (somewhat) similar genetic composition.

>Don't get sassy with me you absolute idiot.

Idiot is who idiot says.

>The Greeks did leave a huge genetic impact though. In every single study done Greece has a significantly lower IQ than Italy. Sicily has a similar culture, climate and even a (somewhat) similar genetic composition.

Then it's because of Subhuman Greeks, big difference.

>idiot is who idiot says

So we agree you are the idiot here. At least your English agrees with me.

>big difference

A "thank you" would suffice. I taught you out of good will, the least you could do is show some appreciation you greasy monkey.

>So we agree you are the idiot here. At least your English agrees with me.

No, we agree you are, at least your English agrees with me.

>A "thank you" would suffice. I taught you out of good will, the least you could do is show some appreciation you greasy monkey.

I don't need to thank anybody, fuck you.

I'm pretty sure the average Bronze Age person was smarter than you, Mehmet.

castile and leon the "smartest of Spain"

kek viva Castilla y Leon

Ill-mannered ball of grease.
Wait, did this gypsy who was occupied by Turks for 500 years call my Mehmet? Embarrassing.

>Average Bulgarian IQ is 93

Ah, there it is. You can barely read, let alone grasp the concept of history.

we are all part of one race, the human race

differences in IQ come purely down to differing educational qualities, not skin colour or genetics

>differing educational qualities

And that quality can be quantified using aptitude testing. I'm thinking of a test where you can measure the intelligence, and then assign a number to the result based on a normal distribution with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15. Intelligence quotient, if you will.

We are the human SPECIES
The human SPECIES contains a number of RACES, generally agreed to be between 4 and 7

actual map

he meant "idiot is the one who says "idiot" "

>

>he meant "idiot is the one who says "idiot" "

Are you so retarded that you didn't understand the quote?

It's from the Jon Foster movie guy where there is a retard who eats chocolate

Low IQ subhuman pasta monkeys

It's true.

What's wrong with the south though