Do People Actually See The Same Colours ?

Do People Actually See The Same Colours ?

For Example A Person Sees Green As What Green Truly Is, But Then Another Person Sees The Coulour Red(As The First Person Would Call It) But Calls It Green Because He Was Thaught That Coulour Has The Name "Green".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>adolescent philosophy 101

I don understand

>Do People Actually See The Same Colours ?
yes

Yes

Maybe different contrast per person but yes

I seriously doubt that colors are a social construct

Do people that become blind see colors?

bump for anime

>For Example A Person Sees Green As What Green Truly Is, But Then Another Person Sees The Coulour Red(As The First Person Would Call It) But Calls It Green Because He Was Thaught That Coulour Has The Name "Green".

that's some deep shit nigga

Are you high?

really makes you think

>I don't understand the relationship between colours light and wavelengths

Unlikely.

>I think that there is absolutely no difference between different people's eyeballs and brains

OP is clearly a moron but you're one too.

is that why you can't tell shitskins apart from franks

The difference is not enough to literally see green as red like OP is implying retard. If anything they may see slightly different tints of very similar colours.

Some people are literally color blind. How can you even defend people see the same colors.

No mate, I discovered that what I thought was blue was actually gold to everyone else, and that green was purple

Have you been reading about qualia?

You just watched that Vsauce Video, didn't you?

It really males you think

I though about about a lot, bit it really doesn't matter since the connection we make with colors and objects is more important

We truly don't know. Its impossible to determine this, sadly, we will never know.

I think about this shit a lot when I'm eating khat.

no

Can you ever know anything outside of yourself? we are just a brain trapped in bone receiving inputs from our body, how do we know those inputs are not misdirecting us is some way.

they even see different figures

a cute girl is cute for almost everyone but what one of your friends sees through her existence might be an ugly fatfuck for you
but of course shes still cute for him because his conscious space works like that

youll never know others spaces anyway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia

yes

Yes because light works on a spectrum and the colors are defined by their wavelength along said spectrum. That said, everyone sees a little more or less based on how sensitive their eyes are. People may mistake a yellow with a slightly higher energy as being more in the green range or if it's lower closer to the orange/red range, but by and large everyone sees things in a similar color spectrum.

I doubt

and I don't think it matters

personally I'd say that the "attitudes" certain colors represent are intrinsic to our minds and reacting to the color, but I can't prove it. you can't prove it isn't the case though, so really we can't go anywhere but conjecture and it's a stupid topic, hence why I don't think it matters

Jaden pls

but how can people be colourblind then ?