What's a good place to share code other than github (tracking, censorship, being closed source, etc disgusts me)?

What's a good place to share code other than github (tracking, censorship, being closed source, etc disgusts me)?

Other urls found in this thread:

notabug.org/
gitlab.com/users/sign_in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gitgud.io

Password must at least 16 characters long and include one lowercase character, one uppercase character, and one digit. We also highly recommend at least one symbol too.

WTF?

Will look into this.

>he doesnt value a good password
whats your point, you should use at least 16 character passwords either way

Having bruteforce possibility of more than fife passwords attempts a day without bothering by email means they don't care about security either...

Once they are hacked somebody tabling passwords wouldn't get mine, but if I use one per service I should not care

My password is not in world list,
My password is short,
My password does not contain unique character

Nobody is going to bruteforce it because I use it on service that can't be brute forced.

And best of all I can remember it.

>he doesnt use a password manager

Except you are literally giving bruteforcers less choices making their work much easier

>keeping passwords anywhere other than your head
retard

O.O

>using a crybones service

Just host a gitlab server at home

what

notabug.org/

big vegetable..

>implying anyone would want to bruteforce an >16 character long password

16 random characters, lower/upper/symbols. Tell me more about how this can be bruteforced easily.

Idiot.

gitlab

thats only an upper bound, an innacurate one at that.

Gitlab.

You can sign up for a gitlab.com account for free:
gitlab.com/users/sign_in

Or host your own instance.

That website is very, very VERY inaccurate

i believe 99% of passwords are 16-32 length, that's pretty narrowed down and would only taken about a few days to crack, considering your attacker has a side computer that'll just keep running 24h.

lol

why not just use gitlab.com instead?

gotta be extra edgy

gitlab is good, use gitlab (and selfhost while you are at it)

foh

>put this on my resume
>get blacklisted
Thanks gamergaters

blacklisted where? fbi ten most wanted?

>Nobody is going to bruteforce it because I use it on service that can't be brute forced.

I'll bruteforce all you with all the 5 attempts every day

>they can't come up with some phrase

Or get the db and try to crack the md5 hashes

Google

Who stores in md5 those days?

yeah, there's no way you got banned from google's interview process for using a service with a funny name

Who cares? The password is only used on this site and you already hacked it anyway.

guys who put arbitrary password restrictions like "must include one lowercase character, one uppercase character and one digit"

You'd be surprised.

I know for a fact a website that i (sadly) use semi-regularly that uses md5. I also know their database is easily hackable because i did an sql injection on the site by fucking accident oml (obviously not a real sql, but i literally did an apostophre in the username field and it completely crashed the site)

desu, i too would ban people who use a service literally named "go ogle"

16 characters on a password is idiotic because I can't comfortably fit it on one line on a post-it note so I have to write it tiny and then I need to lean forward to read the password that i put on my monitor like a normal person.

Did you also use your cock.li mail address?

Good passwords ain't worth shit nowadays, nigger.
The only good security is 2 factor authentication.
Everything is getting hacked. Your data will get fucked if you just have your #%!#$^7671nigger#$51$5 as password.

And anyway, that password has about as much chance to be guessed as 71nigger

Just dump it here. It's probably garbage anyway

I have no idea what you mean by that

tfwno.gf

write on the diagonal retard

Oh yeah! Now I can be safe with a long password and I can easily read the password on the post-it on my monitor. Best of both world, thanks for the advice.