also make more falafel

Wew

Thanks Funland! will do m8

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This is the second time I come in a thread to see Morocco handing out Godly banter.
/r/ that Portugal Spain map thing.

Why is Morocco so good at banter?

I don't know, I saw an opportunity and took it
and I don't know what that map thing is sorry

10/10

thx
just ordered falafel and fries

No problemo :~DD btw Falafel isn't a Moroccan dish, its middle eastern kek
What is it like senpai

Include me in the screencap

haha guys, it's me chad

give me (you)s you little shits

>being BTFO by fucking Morocco of all countries

middle east north africa same shit but north africa seems good

i'm currently being vegan so this is the perfect meat alternative from meatballs to hamburger. our local version of mcdonalds aka hesburger has falafel hamburger which is jesus perfect and best

This is why we can't have any real food culture. Sucks having to travel over 1000 miles (that's roughly 14600 football fields) for a decent meal at a decent price.

>currently going vegan
Honestly kill yourself

why not?
being vegan has made me to eat less, perfect as i am a quite bit fat now and trying to consume less

also i buy dutch tofu and milk alternatives so stop bitching and enjoy my money and grab a nice joint

not sure are you complaining about my decisions where i eat or what
but honestly memeburger is the only big chain which has vegan options, tampere has decent vegan restaurants and all, helsinki is suprisingly shit

It's getting late and I'm not very coherent anymore, sorry. What I was complaining about is calling Hesburger products "perfect". And it's not even aimed at you, I'm just so bummed out by the delicious food other people get to enjoy while we consume fuel. I shouldn't travel, I had already forgotten how good simple things like olive oil or cheese can be when done right and sold fresh.

I have a few vegan friends and I can understand your plight. Have you ever tried a restaurant called "V" in Tallinn? Delicious vegan food, highly recommended and alone worth the day trip if you're ever in Helsinki.

Stop making me more angry. You're not a malaysian woman, lift and eat steak. Lifting is the best way to lose weight. But whatever I know you can't keep this shitty diet up longer than a year. Btw, take your vit b12 supplements. Lol you cant get them in any way if you're vegan.

i live in riihimäki so there is train to helsinki every ~20 minutes

i have heard of the restaurant but not visited there, should check it out when going to tallinn-riga trip in christmas time

>Lifting
honestly i'm too hikikomori to go gym since there is like few places in this town full of people i know

>I know you can't keep this shitty diet up longer than a year
been vegan for over a year you silly

>take your vit b12 supplements
my b12 vitamin drops (dutch too!!) is by the label vegan so no worries, probably from animal but you can never be completely full vegan, there will always be hidden animal based shit in stuff, even it's by the label vegan

why so butthurt, thijs van maas?

Here is a (You).