Do you use wireless keyboards

do you use wireless keyboards

if not why

>do you use wireless keyboards
yes
>why
i don't like wired keyboards

No they're usually overpriced and they can't do anything that a wired one can't do.

No because I don't like charging things. I'd just constantly keep it hooked up charging.

Why, though? I can, somewhat, get wanting a wireless mice but keyboards just literally sit there. Literally no reason for it to be wireless unless it's something like the logitech K400

Charging things sucks and I don't walk around with my keyboard anyway.

Aesthetics and ease of use. There are bluetooth keyboards that can connect to a pc and phone at the same time, so you can have more productivity.

Not send your passwords to your neighbor.

>aesthetics
It's just one cable, m8. It's probably going to be routed through the same whole the monitor goes through.
>Ease of use
The presence of a battery pretty much bogs down the ease of use factor of a keyboard. The presence of a wire literally does nothing since it just sits there.
>phone use
What can your phone do that your PC can't? Only think I can think of is text messaging which people rarely use anyways and if they're used, they're usually just really quick messages that don't really need a full physical keyboard just to type up. Everything else you could be doing on a smart phone could be done on a browser.

I have a MK330 (from the home computer of my family), I have only changed the battery once during 4 years (i never turn off my keyboard). It feels cheap but it works really well. I'm going to buy a mechanical keyboard though.

>input lag
>having to change/charge batteries

ew

>do you use wireless keyboards
no
>why
i fell for the ducky meme

>Aesthetics
Most wireless keyboards look worse than wired ones though

no
i like to play games

>>do you use wireless keyboards

NO! they are a security risk for one thing
for another thing the batteries die just when you need the keyboard.
input in games is prone to lagging
wireless keyboards backlighting sucks
they are more expensive than wired keyboards
but suck twice as much

no
what use is a keyboard that runs on batteries

This. There literally is no reason for having a wireless keyboard. If you don't like cables just get your stuff organized.

Yes

It was 5 dollars for a lg wave

No. They're completely pointless if your keyboard is always on a desk.

Using pic related kek. Worst mouse ever also

>no memechanical rgb wireless keyboard on the market
why even leave the comfiness of a braided cable and no batteries to worry about?

LEDs suck your battery dry in no time
the typical LED keyboard has 3 LED per key. only 100 LEDs would suck 2AA Batteries in an hour