I am a Greek

>512cm tall
>20inch penis
>IQ of 921

I swear lol

>retardugal

>Greece

I'm too scared to find out

My IQ is so infinitely vast that all the available space within the known universe is physically impossible to encompass its magnitude

i don't know and not really give a shit
it's like the myers briggs shit, it's just astrology for people that believe in everything if it has science slapped on it

>Dumbthuania

Not even online psychologists are able to determine what its range is.

>Portugal

why is Castilla and Leon smarter than the rest of Spain?

Dunno.

Never tested it.

dumb dickless manlet

>Pooranddumbtugal

Are you a six legged space horse?

110%

IAMA dumb. Ask me anything.

how dumb are you?

Less population, 99% of population is inside the few "big" cities that region has, big cities enjoy low density, nice conditions and therefore more progress, which reflects in the IQ

Andalusia is the exact opposite, high density, big amount of population living outside the cities, with worse conditions etc

What is a IQ?

Protip: there are two places where it's good to be on an IQ scale. One is directly around 100. That's where most people are by definition, so you have a lot of people to relate with. The other is two standard deviations higher than 100 or more (usually an IQ of 130 and up), that's when you're a genius and it's significant enough to matter in various way.

Never tried 2bh

Universities were contacting me and having me take entrance exams when I was 13 or 14 but I struggled with depression so badly and would become obsessed with one subject (like electronics) and neglect others that I blew it all and ended up working on a airport ramp and doing construction.
At least it helps me become a boss really quickly where ever I go.

132 plus or minus 6
>source: stanford-binet test required for a required psych evaluation 3 years ago

I was officially tested on 136 when I was 16.

I had bad grades for German and French so I had to do an IQ test.
Years later I realized I just had bad eye sight which kept me from paying attention in class. ayyy

Still got a master degree though.

dunno how to answer that

since the alpha is the same as the omega, and you claim your IQ is the size of everything,
doesn't that mean it is also nonexistant?

Good job!
What I think screwed me up more than anything is being nocturnal or "delayed sleep phase syndrome".
I would always say I had insomnia but it's not that I can't sleep, I just can't sleep or at best sleep well until morning. With most jobs and school I've always been a wreck until late in the afternoon.
My mom says I was up all night from before I was even born and would be up at 2am wandering around the house alone quietly playing with toys and eating what ever food I could reach as soon as I could walk.

104, according to online test

You would see something like that in every country if they went by region, it's the most developed parts

140 according to a test I was forced to do when I was in prison as a minor
between 160 and 165 according to Mensa

I'm a NEET currently

>genius level IQ
>still dumb enough to get caught

I didn't care, and I was pretty force to do that. When you grow in some social context, you're forced to do something not exactly legal to be accepted or to survive.

Intelligence alone can't always stop the police from catching a person.

> Anonymous 08/02/16(Tue)22:34:33 No.62957521▶
140 according to a test I was forced to do when I was in prison as a minor
between 160 and 165 according to Mensa

Wow you must be like le prison break guy :OO

Dumbtugal

le prison break :DDDDD
No, ero la puttanella del carcere minorile
(e continuo a essere una puttanella tra l'altro)
(fix your quoting skills anyway)

Except because Castille and Leon is an empty piece of nothing except for history and a couple of semi-relevant cities.

At least 600.

What crime have you committed?

I got 119 last time I was tested

Mine was measured at 139 and I was in MENSA. However I am pretty stoopid IRL and not even good at my job.

The Portuguese have sailed before anyone else, daily reminder.

136. Pennsylvanian.

Drug trafficking (for someone else)
Never used drugs myself

The good thing is that I was a minor, my criminal records are crystal clean now

135 but my parents was poor and I got very shitty education so it's quite useless

>portugal
WE

my guess is around 70-80

88, my dad is a professor in UNAM faculty of sciences and im a dumbass dropout

>the fucking state of portugal

not that IQ means anything, but that's ridicously low if compared to the rest of Europe, why?

What the hell happened with Portugal??

Lurk for 2 weeks before posting newfriends

Way to go Shitcily

Portugal

The only supervised test I took maxed out at 135. So let's say 135.

Then again I'm an aspie so this is unfair.

last three digits are my IQ

It's [spoiler]0[/spoiler]