Is this, dare I say it, /ourmouse/?

Well Sup Forums, what say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/surface/accessories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aside from the obvious (((botnet))), it's gonna cost $50 for a refresh of a tradition mouse

You are not kidding OP? Are they really making a new edition of it? As long as it got the same or similar flawless sensor I am buying it. And stockimg up for later.

Botnet in a mouse?

No kidding: microsoft.com/en-us/surface/accessories

It's just a mouse

>meme
In that case, "we" concede, this is /ourmouse/

>DPI 3200

for fucks sake, they fucked the sensor, it snot the MLT04, and its not the 3366!

FUCK.

>(((Microsoft)])
No

NANI?!

Though the whole point of the Wheel Mouse Optical and Intellimouse 3.0 was that 400dpi was really all you needed. But with that 400dpi, the sensor was designed for robustness and quality of tracking as opposed to some hypersensitive jittery piece of shit.

I'm betting Microsoft has no idea why people liked the WMO and 3.0, so this will be the same kind of garbage that all their other mice today are.

>botnet
please restrain to use that concept in that simplistic and uncorrect way, start with something simple like a dictionary and research the concept in a true form and don't abuse it for this type of shit.
You not cool, you dumb and people here cringe when ever some kid tries to be cool and use our words without knowing the real definition.
very very kringy ewww

people like it because it's babbies first computer mouse and muscle memory

botnet

pajeet

The WMO functions perfectly if you aren't some 40cm/360 retard flailing your arms all over your desk, or some 5cm/360 child turning all input settings to max where your heartbeat throws your aim off model.

so cute, like a little sperg trying to eat a carrot

>microsoft
>/our/ anything
lol no

kys

>the firm scroll wheel that fans loved about the original.

the scroll wheel was probably the worst thing about the mouse. mine at least was getting stuck on the circuit board. other than that i loved everything about the mouse

pic related i dont actually use it bc i have a better mouse Zowie EC2-A

stay mad kid

>please restrain to use that concept in that simplistic and uncorrect way

Hello Satellite Nutella's autistic 14 year old nephew, does the Redmond HQ have a private street behind it?

owned

I've found it better than most scroll wheels aside from the occasional double scroll.

Sorry, but shape > sensor as long as the sensor aint total shit.

fuck off razer.

>Zowie
>better
What.

also fuck that just open it and cut the pcb you wuss