Best day of my life, fuck america

Best day of my life, fuck america.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uur3oUrUd0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagdad,_Arizona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So was it a conspiracy or no?

>Bush did 9/11 XDDD

Well the offical version certainly isn't intrerely true.

N-no.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uur3oUrUd0U

>inb4 damage control ""bantz""

sure

The US unironically deserved it desu

>implying this wasn't orchestrated or allowed to happen by US gov

Don't forget Panama. Fucking gringos, can't wait until their fat ass is kicked out of the throne.

the 9/11 started all the shit with muslims, we need another one to end it

Explain how Tower 7 fell. You LITERALLY can't

>9/11 started all the shit with muslims

I PROUDLY SUPPORT

√√√√ THE UNITED √ STATES √ OF √ AMERICA √√√√

BEST √√√ COUNTRY √√√

GAVE US √√√ FREEDOM √√√

DESTROYED THE √√√ s*viets √√√

REMOVED THE √√√ n*zis √√√

FUCKED UP THE √√√ imp*rial j*pan √√√

BEST HAMBURGERS IN THE √√√ UNIVERSE √√√

MOST DIVERSE √√√ SOCIETY √√√

BEST √√√ WEAPONS √√√ GOD BLESS √√√ THE SECOND AMENDMENT √√√ PEW PEW √√√

I LOVE

THE √√√ UNITED √√√ STATES √√√ OF √√√√√√√√√ AMERICA √√√√√√√√√

Vogue and Vanity Fair journalists were working on the top floors

kerosen can't melt steal beams

/dayum

It didn't even take jet fuel to melt the steel beams of building 7. It just caught fire because it stood so close to the twin towers.

a while ago I watched one hour of CNN 9/11 live footage (YT). They were on top of a midtown manhattan building, looking towards downtown

- I can't even see the second tower with all that smoke!
- I think...
- Can you see the second tower?
- I think, I think it... fell... too

dem feels

Well now they have to build islamproof(tm) buildings.

>"fucking chinks, can't wait until their short ass is kicked out of the throne"-Colombian in 2116

>"fucking spaniards, can't wait until their inbred ass is kicked out of the throne"-Colombian, 1816

You always have been, currently are, and always will be controlled by some foreign power. It could be a lot worse.

this. fuck ameripigs

Dead whitey best day of my life

KILL WHITEY

Glad to get that off my chest. Hows everyones day going?

It's not like I even hate americans, but 9/11 was an interesting thing to watch. Too bad there are no HD videos of it.

This is an FSB false flag

Why is every post by you estiniggers a shitpost

I like pearl harbor better

thinking innocent people "unironically" deserve death. You are a better person than that off the internet probably

the US military is famously multiethnic, multiracial and made up of Americans from all over the US and even Puerto Ricans. They're just dead Americans not dead "whiteys desu"

that's a brit I thought?

fuck off POOrto rican. I live in a town full of you filthy spic cunts and I hate it. Youre literally worse than niggers
>MUH REGGAETON
>MUH NO ENGLES
>MUH 8 KIDS
>MUH DIRTY SHITSKINS WHO DONT CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES

FUCK YOU

Most ass ravaged post i've seen today lmao

FUCK OFF MIGUEL GUITTEREZ FUCK YOU

9/11 did Bush

>profit billions

The guy got completely fucked over

Jesus man. You seem angry.

Which side started the war between the western world and the Islamic world in the first place?

The Iraqi War was a mistake.
The Libyan Revolution was also a mistake.

The UK started it

18 middle eastern men avoided a multibillion dollar air defense system while conspiring with a bearded man in pyjamas in afghanistan

makes perfect sense!

don't worry

idiots are trying to get one of the people who supported iraq and caused libya to be president

HALF OF MY TOWN IS NAMED JESUS YOU BEANER ARGH FUCK

I use to laugh about it and then 13th November happened in Paris...
I feel ashamed now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagdad,_Arizona

you now realize that without gps americans would have invaded Arizona instead of Iraq :D:D:D

or bombed Idaho instead of Serbia :D:D:D:D

This fucking old man did an interview about the tragedy and it was so fake, by the way he's a jew.

It is.

Our combat uniforms don't looks like that.

hahahah

Sure, OP
Come on over, but you should probably bring condoms and penicillin.
I

this tbqh
basically wandered into arabia with a map and a pen and started drawing

no.

Are you triggered, user?

Have you had your daily muslim assrape yet?

You might as well say fuck Iraq. Set up to give up the oil. All wars are profit motivated.

Right..makes more sense America attacked itself in 2001
So did Spain in 2004
And UK in 2005
And France in 2014-2016

Yes, they all attacked themselves....no islamic extremist involved whatsoever.

Think about it and don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat.

I believe that we've cultivated extermism to the point where it is no longer belong reasonable doubt that certain events are actually the result of foreign agents operating as terrorists

extremism*

>not in airplane mode
one job
Une travail

post it

Are you underage? This topic is too heavy for you.

>Beamer tried to place a credit card call. With FBI agents listening in on their call, Beamer informed Jefferson that hijackers had taken over United 93, that one passenger had been killed, and mentioned the dead pilots. He also stated that two of the hijackers had knives, and that one appeared to have a bomb strapped around his waist. When the hijackers veered the plane sharply south, Beamer briefly panicked, exclaiming, "We're going down! We're going down!"[3][9][10]
>Following this, the passengers and flight crew decided to act.[3] According to accounts of cell phone conversations, Beamer, along with Mark Bingham, Tom Burnett, and Jeremy Glick formed a plan to take the plane back from the hijackers.[11] They were joined by other passengers in discussing their options and voting on a course of action, ultimately deciding to storm the cockpit and take over the plane.[3] Beamer told Jefferson that the group was planning to "jump on" the hijackers and fly the plane into the ground before the hijackers' plan could be followed through.[8][9] Beamer recited the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm with Jefferson, prompting others to join in. Beamer requested of Jefferson, "If I don't make it, please call my family and let them know how much I love them." After this, Jefferson heard muffled voices and Beamer clearly answering, "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." These were Beamer's last words.[3][9][10]
>According to the 9/11 Commission Report, after the plane's voice data recorder was recovered, it revealed pounding and crashing sounds against the cockpit door and shouts and screams in English. "Let's get them!" a passenger cries. A hijacker shouts, "Allahu akbar!" ("God is great"). The plane crashed into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 580 miles an hour, killing everyone on board. The plane was twenty minutes of flying time away from its suspected target, the White House or the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

As a Southerner, fuck new york shitty!

Where is Panamad?
Usually he would have posted asspain by now