Why is it usually the arabs and pajeets that are so thirsty over tech and are good at it?

Why is it usually the arabs and pajeets that are so thirsty over tech and are good at it?

because white privilege

>invents clock eternally

Really? Pajeetcode usually looks like shit.

>Why is it usually the arabs and pajeets that are so thirsty over tech and are good at it?
have you not noticed that there's a big push getting minorities into tech?

Because there's at least 1.3billion Indians alone, they outnumber all Westerners by a few million. They know if they want to be successfull they need to move here

If they work at microsoft they probably program better than most guy on Sup Forums.

I dunno... I always hear that, but the company I work for have oputsourced most of the backend programming to india and they do fine and are very helpful.

Because of money and the prestige that comes with it

>have you not noticed that there's a big push getting minorities into tech?
arabs,chinks and indians getting into tech has started since 2000.
how old are you not to notice this?

They have to figure shit on their own without youtube video """tutorials""" so they read manpages and source code instead. In the case of Tunisia, getting tech-literate enough to own a political blog was literally a question of life and death so I guess that's quite the motivation factor.

No its people like you who have to shut up
>No knowledge about tech as to post about skin color
Your are the most ignorant type of Sup Forums user we have in this board, i wont call you a Sup Forums user because you probably not.
Now comes the recommendation, if you are a kid and installing a fucking distro is to much for you then fuck off right now and go back to school, start with basics, sorting pencils, drawing letters on a paper. If you are a mature person be respectful and shut up, lurk, then lurk more and when you sure that your power level increased, post. All in that order.

regards user with 0 commits on github

>people who quote the entire op
Fucking kill yourself

so salty, did you forget to poo in the loo?

dam man, still contributing 0 to this board, very pathetic

gate keeping Sup Forums is akin to sisyphus's boulder. you're literally wasting your time in a hopeless pursuit of a bygone day

> salty
pajeet pls go

see

Defeatist fuck.

The fight for quality will never be won, but it's not one I want to lose.

I'm going to fight, always.

Have fun being part of the cancer.

>The fight for quality will never be won
>I'm going to fight, always.
again, exactly why I drew a parallel to sisyphus. enjoy your fight that can't be won and is a moving target

>gate keeping
I like to fight cancer back, they are hijacking this board to pretend something they aren't. If they cant have a conversation about tech they should leave.

>I like to fight cancer back
fight yourself then, gate keeping is cancer that is useless spam

well then following that logic your comment is also spam and gate keeping :) you dumy

>muh tech industry social justice

it's too bad the fires in CA haven't burnt the entirety of silicon valley to the ground.

also saged

I will, happily.
Always, and forever.

Stay cancer.

I've noticed a lot more low-quality and/or snarky posts than usual. It fucking sucks.

> fight yourself then, gate keeping is cancer that is useless spam
fight yourself then, gate keeping is cancer that is useless spam

Salty is not even a pajeet speak. It's gaymer speak and when you see someone use it you can be sure as fuck it's 20 year old college child who has yet to accomplish anything in his life, other than spending thousands of hours on gaymes and munching up thousands of mommy's tendies.

>well then following that logic your comment is also spam
no, because not all opinions are equal. much like how a refutation to a claim is also a claim, and yet the burden of proof is required by the claim maker not the refuter. my "spam" is not in equal level to yours.

I'm not an SJW, dipshit. I don't go on leddit. I don't use Tumblr. This is my home.

Fuck Califailia, they can suck a bag of cocks (not like they aren't already) and I hope they burn to the ground.

Enjoying violating the rules?

Well that could be said about anybody with a job dipshit.

ok hen,,,

you are a pajeet.

Thats basically this board evolving into,

i'm sorry you can't argue with using argumentative fallacies.

>without using*

You're right, but his post is very reminiscent of the one-sentence, low-quality, low-effort replies usually churned out by shills, pajeets, and other assorted faggots. I just couldn't come up with a good enough name.

Also hate seeing ledditors say things like "Mongolian basket-weaving website" or some other unfunny shit. It's painfully obvious that they're a fuckhueg cancerfag.

> muh burden of proof
stop spamming my board XD

> fallacy fallacy
not an argument :^)

>not an argument :^)
that's not my argument. I already provided my argument, yours and the other person I responded to is a non-argument response. back your position up faggot
>stop spamming my board XD
>hurr durr I don't have an argument that doesn't rely on circular argument
>hurr durrstop trying to have a coherent logically sound argument it's spam you dumdum

> fallacy fallacy
not an argument :^)

stop spamming my board XD

>not an argument :^)
not my argument, I already presented my argument. I'm simply using that to make fun of your intelligence and you personally. it has nothing to do with my argument :)

this comment is not an argument

stop spamming plz

>I already presented my argument.
>back your position up faggot
I see you have reading comprehension too

>reading comprehension
nice ad hominem :^)

back your position up. still no counter argument to this you fucking numales try to gatekeep and complain about low effort replies, and then you turn around when you get into a real argument that you can't win and reply back to me with shitposts. fucking hypocrits.

>get off my lawn, newfags

> arguing with an underageb& pajeet
>>>>>>>>> any year
LMAO

stop spamming plz

>LOLOLOL XDDDDD LMAOO
thanks for being obvious about being underage.

okay pajeet

dude you not a super le argueing master, your comment is self evident and obvious but not for you, i pointed it out to you and then ww made a full chain of comments refuting your fallacies. Using big words and jargon doesn't make you smart this comment is a fallacy
get over it

link me?

because stack overflow exists

seriously OP have you seen pajeetcode? it's all copy+paste garbage that is riddled with bugs

>racebait thread
rude sage

>ccc doesn't have 30c3 vids
what do