Who would win?

Who would win?

No allies allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jp1yclQXd1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3552155/Controversial-F-35-fighter-jet-brain-problem-entire-fleet-grounded-claims-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

Norway.

Do you even have an army?

The defender

Do you even have an army?

Norwegians would flee the war since they have such an amazing life.
For Finns the war would be an escape from their shitty life.
Finland would win because it has a more motivated army.

what do you even need your army for?

Unironically Norway.

>For Finns the war would be an escape from their shitty life.
This.
HOWEVER you got tons of cash to spend on war so Norway would win in the end.

Finland
>230,000 assigned in wartime units
>900,000 under training and service obligation

Norway
>Active personnel 24,450
>Reserve personnel 45,250

>Fighting our ancient colony.
No Jens.

Finland :DDDDDD

but it would be moral victory for both because Sweden would be in the crossfire :DDD

BTFO

We'd probably end up selling weapons to both sides

Sweden.

Seriously though this Neither one has the logistics to invade the other.

First finland
In the long run Norway

2/15 Säkylän VK tunnistettu. Vitun muumit :D

This. We have very different militaries. Norway has a specialized force prepared to, among other things, go on missions in places like Afghanistan, while the Finnish army is there to withstand the Russians.

Also this.

Us, because all the distraction would open up the southern flank

Wrong.

Finland:
Available for military service
1,155,368 males
1,106,193 females

Fit for military service
955,151 males
912,983 females

Available for service
1 079 043 males
1 051 210 females

Fit for military service
888 219 men
863 255 women

Basically the same size, only we have better technology and a lot more money than you.

Our navy has this webm related now too, we can break you from the sea. Unironically one of if not the best missiles in the world, and we will take out targets on land from the sea. The fun part is that Finland can't shoot it down, not even USA can, they have tested it themselves. That's the funniest part, because you can't post that webm you have in which lots of AA rockets are fired up into the sky (you know the one I'm talking about, some of you always end up posting it). But that won't help with this one. CHECK FUCKING MATE, M8.

Ei viddu onks noi ne klassiset ekat evakuonti reenit porpr vk takapihalla. Hyvii muistoi.

Forgot to write "Norway" in between the numbers there.

>The fun part is that Finland can't shoot it down, not even USA can, they have tested it themselves. That's the funniest part, because you can't post that webm you have in which lots of AA rockets are fired up into the sky (you know the one I'm talking about, some of you always end up posting it). But that won't help with this one.

You forgot to copy this:
> Reserve personnel: 230,000 assigned in wartime units
900,000 under training and service obligation

We do have over 900k men in reserve, since it's mandatory here to serve in army. Also we have around 7k professional soldiers.

It's going to take a lot more than a missile to win a war but I agree with your overall assessment.

We'd declare war against you just out of spite if you attacked Norway

You forgot that Norway has more niggers, that's what really count on the modern battlefield

And from those 900k reservists around 350k are active currently

M8, you don't suddenly train million troops during wartime, and untrained people are more trouble than they are worth.

Whereas Finland actually DOES currently have almost million people with military training, able to be drafted with just a relatively short notice.

>Fit for military service

What are you gonna do? Intimidate us with your status as a humanitarian superpower?

Finland because 1 angry drunk Finn with a knife is at the same power level as 10 sober Norwegians with assault rifles

This Swede knows how his empire was built.

Norway would release their greatest weapon.

Finland

Round up every nigger and Arabic, equip them with a boat and send them your way with the promise of tall blond women.

>BREAKING: Sweden's population drops by 50% overnight

Too bad we have brigades of those

youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw

+900k Finnish men that have served in army vs 70k~ Norwegians of which about half are professionals.
You decide

russia

Nah niggers and Arabs comprises less than a million people for now. A lot of our immigrants are nordics and from former yugoslavia.

Finland of course, by the time Norway trains more than its current 20k soldiers there will already be 300k fully trained Finnish soldiers in Norway

You have 1 million people who are training actively right now, like they are literally IN training? Or you you mean that they have been in mandatory military service and received training for one year or whatever?

In any case you have more trained men than us, that's clear to me now. But on a nother note, our military budget is about the double of yours already, and we would of course turn up the heat on that if we waged in war. And then there's our superior tech. The war would last for a long time because none of us can actually simply invade. That's why I think our tech would win the war in the long run.

Another thing, we are soon receiving our F-35 planes too. The OP says without help of allies, which is all fine, but we have already purchased 60 or something f-35s, which I mean doesn't count as help from an ally, as these are basically ours now even if we don't have them in our cunt yet. Agreed, or will you tell me to fuck off on this one?

We have a lot more than 70k with training if you count all the people who have been in the mandatory one year initial service and received one year of training. All these would be the first to mobilize of course. I don't know how many they are, but a certain percentage of everyone between 19 and 50 will know the basics of warfare, even if they would have to be reminded of it first.

>They keep telling you muslims are only a small percentage of the population
>they never mention all our elderly are white
>they never mention all the young people are mudslimes
>they never mention their birthrates are much higher
Literally the instant this generation of elders die, the grim reality is going to hit these naive fuckers in the face like a train and they will know we were right all along

14/88

>F-35
>capable of war
It's literally alpha test: the aircraft

>F-35

meme planes with shit software

>F-35
USA thanks for your beta test and moni

I never said it wasn't bad. I don't plan on staying on this sinking ship of a country. Denmark seem nice and I'm half Danish already so should be easy to settle in.

All nordic countries should have a "war" and just send immigrants to the front lines and call it quits after 6 months

No it's not you dumbass. They are the best multi task planes the world has right now.

They would be used for strategical bombing, with our new missile technology that you can't stop, so good luck.

And your gripen
And your F18

..can't stop them, because we would not need to fly near your airplanes at all.

No man, it's fucked here as well. I know it's nowhere near as bad as you guys have it, but I feel like we are too late here as well. When such a large percentage of our youth are muslims, it's only a matter of time before we see our country in the hands of foreigners

Unlike f-35, hornets are actually good planes :^^)

Gripen-NG is a very capable plane and doesn't cost a fucking fortune and require parts that the US have an exclusive monopoly over.

>.can't stop them, because we would not need to fly near your airplanes at all.
Yeah, that's obvious when your memeplanes won't leave even ground

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3552155/Controversial-F-35-fighter-jet-brain-problem-entire-fleet-grounded-claims-report.html

I don't like this thread.

Finland, though Norway has the wonderful Læffy.
Gotta love both.

this is probably the most sensible post itt

Whoever is on defence would likely win

Norwegians would get absolutely 100% rectally annihilated if they tried to invade. Our army is to made withstand Russians for fucks sake.

Don't know what would happen if we tried to invade though. It's called "defense forces" for a reason.

>nowhere near

You're not far behind at all, I've been to Copenhagen.

Yeah, they're 4% whereas you're 5%. Norway is 3%. We are all just 1% behind each other, it's not that much of a difference really.

I'm glad we have "only" 1% muslims

Delet this

>HOWEVER you got tons of cash to spend on war so Norway would win in the end.

we would buy tons of Finlandia vodka and bottle bomb finns with. That would give finns vodka overdose.

>Norway wins

What weapons your F-35s will be equipped with?

Sweden or Denmark would backstab and win.

see

don't worry, we have 900k clones of this guy in reserve

Sweden obviously