Why do Indians hate Apple so much? Is Cook turning down all their H1-B applications?

Why do Indians hate Apple so much? Is Cook turning down all their H1-B applications?

jealousy

there's a bell curve as to how much someone hates apple, with stupid on one end and smart on the other. Pajeet coders are somewhere near the middle-left.

they aren't heading the company yet

whats up today with all this pajeet related comments?

Because apple doesn't use snapdragon.
Pajeets are getting patriotic over shit made in india

In Indian society, success (primarily economic success, but this is virtually indistinguishable from other types of success there) is the ultimate status symbol, what everyone talks about and what everyone strives for. This is why software engineering is such a promising field in India. Becoming a doctor in India is pointless, you will only be the richest man in your neighborhood. Become a software engineer and you can move to America.

Companies like Google and Microsoft hold that success comes from technical innovation. This rhymes well with Indian culture, especially with those who strive to migrate to the west. Apple hold that success comes from design, soul and other intangible properties of quality that cannot necessarily be achieved through hard work and technical skill. This is completely at odds with the Indian ideals, and they dislike it and do not understand it. Apple products may still be status symbols (due to them being expensive) in India, but Apple is a company that is incompatible with Indian culture and ideals.

So most Apple haters are of average intelligence?

their love of java

Indians hate anything that a) costs money b) doesn't have an indian as ceo.

Apple fulfills both of those.
Sup Forums is a great example. Majority of posters are third world shitters.
Hence, Linux gets shilled. Android gets shilled. Microsoft gets shilled. What do they have in common? Free, accepting of indians/indian CEO, and 'popular'.

Remember this next time you see someone bashing a brand instead of discussing the company's ethics, technological advancements, or general changes. It's an Indian shill.

Vlad.

> bashing a brand instead of discussing the company's ethics, technological advancements, or general changes.
The former happens because right now Apple lacks all of those.

Apple can't lack ethics, they've made technological advancements regardless of whether or not you like them, and general changes have been happening pretty consistently.
So what is it that went over your head Ivan? I forgot to mention, you russian fags are also ruining this board. Don't think you're sly.

This is why. No diversity hires. Apple looks like a friendly company but on the inside they're harsh and demanding, they only hire the best they can get in important decision making roles. This means no pajeets because they're task chimps and not leaders. Look at what's happened to Google and Microsoft now, they're either more botnet or just more retarded. Sometimes both.

A third of the Apple workforce is made up from pajeets

>apple will never hire the basement wizards at microsoft to turn macos into an actual driving force
the worst part about putting a logistics guy in charge, bitch has no concern unless it'll make direct consumer profit right off the bat

Apple should make tech enthusiast line. I would buy a plastic ibook if they made one.

Tim Cook has been with Apple since the 90s, he's not some new randomer who doesn't understand things. He was hand picked by jobs, this wasn't some board decision. There was no one else to run the company. Angela is wholly unfit and everyone else is just a techie. Jony Ive can't count past 20 and Federighi's hair takes too much time to ever tend to important things.

>Apple can't lack ethics
They cant? Are they some kind of magic impecabble company that can do no wrong?
> they've made technological advancements
Right now they havent, the newest iPhone is all things considered not much of an improvement, and other companies like Samsung have started supplying components for it
>and general changes have been happening pretty consistently.
Sure, but these changes are famous for gimping its users experience, like the removal of almost-universal features in favor of the "Apple-certified" product (a lack of proper ethics, since it fuels consumerist culture instead of providing a proper platform for the user).

>muh russia
you dont even know me, much less where I'm from. But if it helps you sleep at night...

>Right now they havent, the newest iPhone is all things considered not much of an improvement

>They cant? Are they some kind of magic impeccable company that can do no wrong?
Ethics doesn't exclusively mean "does good things". Morals, doesn't exclusively mean "does good things". A pharmaceutical company doesn't lack ethics because it charges for cancer drugs. A person who sees the world entirely opposite from you isn't suddenly unethical, they adhere to their own ethical code.
Technological advancement, like I said, is still advancement even if you don't like it. Why is this so hard for you to understand? I don't give a flying fuck about face unlocking or whatever, but the technology is pretty neat.

Your lack of reading comprehension, inability to understand others, and attempts at being witty just to shit on a brand are pretty common with other russian shills. Unless you're honestly just a complete and utter drooling retard in which case that's much worse.

Fucking mayonnaise guy. You write like an obnoxious 14 years old child, which you probably are (or you're probably either really really stupid).

And you assume Sup Forums is so shitty on technology that we'll believe Microsoft's CEO is bad, when it's the only good thing about Microsoft (Windows is historically shit, the Xbox One launch was a disaster, Windows Phone crashed, etc.).

>geekbench

Stay assblasted iToddler.

Windows 10 got major update

>lap 1 is shorter

hmmm

Pajeet isn't wrong though.

Not an argument, the US sent a man to the moon with a computer as powerful as an iPhone 3GS.

Enter the pajeet. I'd rather be mayo than a retarded shitskin thinking tapping icons and measuring app load times when both OSes handle startup differently means anything. Its Linus tier brainlet 'tech' YouTube cancer.

>ishit takes 40 seconds on 2nd lap
>note8 takes 31 seconds
>note8 literally 30% faster than ishit in daily use

iTODDLERS BTFO

>t.raj

Yes. Smart enough to know Apple products are a waste of money, stupid enough to waste their time hating things.

>Craig Federighi: "Let's make the best, most solid and feature rich version of iOS we can while putting down some tangible usability improvements like making our own fucking filesystem and moving to a different image format to save space and also do somefine tuning to power usage then we can tweak some things at a finer level for speed improvements."

>Sundar Pichai: "let us obtimise app startab times so our fellow youtubbers can make many wedio about how fast app startap time is . dont warry abot any other detail"

You depicted

The poo said
>wait for aplel to copy this, and call it innovation.
Name one time this hasn't been true for apple?

1) I'm French, my grandmother is born in the same Region as where I am right now
2) I'm a sociology student
3) The DSM-V says I'm a genius
4) You're racist and fucking stupid
5) So here am I

This is the state of iToddlerism.

>I'm French

Sure you are, Abdulmujeed.

>sociology student
>sociology
>student
>u racis :(((((

Fuck off brainlet.

>lagOS housefire trash
>solid and feature rich version

LMAO
M
A
O

>French
>Genius
The French really love to butter each other up.

iTODDLERS

LITERALLY

BTFO

Pajforce 1 has been dispatched to scour the net for lithium ion failures of the most popular smartphone in the world in lieu of any real rebuttal.