Are "men" with yellow fever crypto-pedophiles?

Are "men" with yellow fever crypto-pedophiles?

Are "men" with white fever crypto-homossexuals?

Those are Australians, that's not fair.

Yes.

yes

Yes

Yes if by "white" you mean subhuman germanics.

>Meditarreans
Literal fucking disaster.
Italy irrelevant since fall of Rome.
Spain irrelevant since ever. (Which is hard to do considering its size)
>Celts
They dont even exist, they literally got raped into subjugation and now are called
various names: Germanics, Slavs etc.
>Germanics
The harbingers of doom. Cucks.
>Slavs
Well well well, you bunch up others by their genetic and cultural ties while you bunch up
Slavs just because they speak different languages, but not as different as other nations.
Perhaps one day you will leave Spain (not with your wages lmao) and take a look around
Europe, and perhaps figure out that every medieval kingdom has its own distinct culture
and cultural ties. Bavaria isnt the fucking same as Brandenburg, Malopolska is fuckall
different than Kiev. And so fucking on.

>not with your wages lmao

I'm literally poor and I lived like a king when I was in Poland. There's a reason all spaniard erasmus go there.

oy you cheeky cunt I'll fuckin smash ya

>m*ds
>god tier

you wish, Abdul

Yeah though we spent 50 years getting fucked by communism.
You have no excuse.

We got where you are after 70 years of uninterrupted growth in 26 years.
And our prospects are much better.

You know why they go to Poland and not Czechia? Because its too expensive for them already, in 5 years they
will be going into Belorussia because Poland will outrun you as well.

GROOOOUSE

Yes
Well done detective.
I now consider this case closed

Dont insult korean.
Honestly they improved on their looks while they can afford to eat westernized food.
See K-Pop idols. They looks far different from former korean girl who was in starving.

>Mediterraneans
>white

Why is it called yellow fever when most white men go to Thailand and the Philippines when they are dark skinned?

really makes you think

this, the Mediterraneans are the ones that civilized europe. The north snow niggers put the continent into the dark ages for a 1000 years until italy saves the day again.
Then the snow niggers after finally learning(germanics Im talking to you) go out shit things up in other parts of the globe and now act like the smartest people

but Id have the dumb clets below germanic since they kept getting taken over . Ugrics are just dumb bedouins

>northern whites
pig ass comnplexion

No, they're just really into sci-fi and want an alien gf, asians is as close as they get.

No, but you are a racist

PLEASE ENRICH US

>so many opinions

>Spain irrelevant since ever
Ever heard of the colonial era

What the fuck did celts ever do except getting rekt by every other tribe?

china>japan>korea

>le white master race maymay
Reminder.

t. Peter

You are so beta and miserable. In less than 100 years Japan will go downhill again. The so called "men" in Japan don't have balls.

That is one flat face. The picture on the left also looks like Bobby Lee when he's playing a retarded person.

t. Herbivore

>See K-Pop idols. They looks far different from former korean girl who was in starving.
Plastic surgery and makeup do a lot of that desu.

Rude

I'm going off on a rant but I don't care, I've been drinking for hours.
Men are naturally attracted to the features of youth, not children, but post-pubescent and well before menopause females in general.
It makes no evolutionary sense for men to be attracted to women who are five minutes till midnight on their biological clock.
For the entire existence of humanity and well before that men have not "needed" women to be anything other than cute and cordial baby producing machines, anything beyond that is just a plus.
Women on the other hand have not "needed" men for anything except as primary providers of external resources and security, anything beyond that is a plus.

Women can start a family with a 45 year old rich man. Men can hook up with some older gal but she isn't going to be giving him children which is our ultimate biological need wether we like it or not beyond food, water and shelter.
The thing that has changed has been the rise of the welfare state, which women have played a huge part in voting into existence. If things don't go the way they like with their man, they know they can abandon him and the state will provide financially and give some illusion of security..
So now you see many women going for whatever strikes their current fancy or fetish vs going for a stable husband and father for their children.
What support does an average man get if he abandons his wife?

These guys are drawn to Asian women because they like brunettes and popular Asian media presents their women as bubbly submissive 16 year olds.
If some Scandinavian country was a mirror image of Japan with their popular media culture with bubbly innocent perky young blonde girls vs the forever problematic feminist types, all the guys who love blondes would be totally obsessed.

Because of this fucking board I can't see an Asian and not think of the phrase "pancake face"

even when I'm not trying to be mean to the person in question, PANCAKE FACE just pops in to my head

I always think of dinner plate face, but the same thinking my bro

>Italy irrelevant since fall of Rome.
>Spain irrelevant since ever.

lel that butthurt

didn't know the chechens were part of the butthurt belt :^)