In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user buys a neat little 3D puzzle Hackerman flashes new bootloader and firmware on his xiaomi router A trap fucks up by trusting chink delivery user updates his Christmas chink list user keeps screaming about his chink mega drive copy that has issues and is not worth the hassle user posts/makes a neat little somake guide For the Mitu fans user buys botnet for his feet user posts reviews of his used chink shit Xiaomi has a new jacket coming. So you can eat xiaomi, sleep on xiaomi, wear xiaomi >Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/E4000-USB-DVB-T-RTL-SDR-Realtek-RTL2832U-R820T-DVB-T-Tuner-Receiver-Wholesale/714715_32431324598.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrestrial_television
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html
aliexpress.com/item/JINTOHO-Valentine-Summer-Sport-Running-Shoes-Outdoor-Men/32812787009.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-41647872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/csg/ noob here, considering buy this:
aliexpress.com/store/product/E4000-USB-DVB-T-RTL-SDR-Realtek-RTL2832U-R820T-DVB-T-Tuner-Receiver-Wholesale/714715_32431324598.html

Only problem is that it'll take like over a month to arrive and I should be looking for a job instead of procrastinating with SDR's ://

Would something like this allow you to pick up and display HDTV signals OTA on a computer?

are yall ever gonna stop using racial slurs in this general or what

ya fuckin weirdos

Yeah, that's what it's made for. Not completely sure if it will work for the US, but I think it should. New to this stuff, sorry.

This article leads me to believe it should:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrestrial_television

For a while there were competing Chink v. China Shit General threads. It's clear which side won the /csg/ civil war.

I was memed into buying a bunch of 128GB shark cards a long while back, but because nothing new takes SD cards any longer, and anything old won't take high capacity, they're useless to me.

obviously meant for:
sorry kiddo

where do you think you are faggot?
niggers have been using casual slurs here forever you greasy wop.

It basically redundant today, when you can stream anything in high quality, but this would have blown my mind for $12 a couple years ago.

format them to fat32 and you can use them on anything old.
For example people used 128GB SD cards in their 3DS's to have more storage than they would ever need, and a lot of people use them in old phones or cheapo SoCs.

They won't perform as well as if the device supported high capacity cards, but they will definitely work fine.

Really?

Looking at a lot of my devices that take SD cards: Kobo, Clip, etc. their specs state they only support up to 32GB or something like that.

Yeah, but they only really came into affect in 2009-2010 for most of the western world so...
Also, I'm going to be using it with some software like GNUradio and shit to turn it into a good but cheap SDR, not for jacking into the oldest of the botnets.

yeah but those will take 200GB cards formatted to fat32.
As I said it's not optimal but it will work just fine, especially if you don't need it to be extra fast (storing music, videos, etc).

The only reason it wouldn't work is if the software is specifically designed to not accept those sizes even though it would work, in my experience it always works.

I should probably also mention that obviously fat32 doesn't accept single files over 4GB each, so if you're planning to store 1080p movies it might be a problem but if you just want to store a 100GB music collection it should work great.

Good to know.

I actually bought all the sharks primarily for use in one of these: gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html

Figured I'd use to have movies on my iPhone when traveling, but then realized while traveling a. I hardly watch movies anyway why did I think I needed hundreds of them and 2. I can stream/download stuff to the phone pretty much anywhere anyway.

That Zsun thing does come in handy sometimes as a Wifi repeater though. Don't let the Engrish fool you it's a quality product.

I mean, if you really can't have a NAS at home and stream over the internet you could try using a pi connected to an external HDD, I'm pretty sure you can make pi's work as a wireless router and then use Plex/Kodi to watch stuff off it.
I mean it would work if you just had really shit home internet and could not stream to yourself.

Did you really buy literal hundreds of 128GB cards?
Even if you thought you were going to watch lots of movies, how did you think swapping through hundred of cards would work?
Would you sharpie them with numbers and create a menu for yourself to figure out which card had which movie?

Best band 4 LTE chinkphone?
Anyone has bought some footwear from Ali?

These are good.

aliexpress.com/item/JINTOHO-Valentine-Summer-Sport-Running-Shoes-Outdoor-Men/32812787009.html

I didn't buy hundreds of cards, I bough hundreds of gigs worth.

That tiny device is the NAT btw. The only time I really ended up using it was on long camping trips, plugged into a power bank.

There's like fucking nothing with band 4 LTE, fellow canuckistanian

Your best bet is global versions of Xiaomi phones or getting something with compatible 3g bands

Which is also likely a global version Xiaomi

Basically get a Global Redmeme 5 or Note 5 when they come out in presumably November, or get a Redmi Note 4 / Redmi 4x if you can't wait

>user buys botnet for his feet

What is the chip even for? Fitness tracker? Does it connect via bluetooth to your phone?

Yeah it looks like one of those Nike things theyve had for iphones forever.

Basically a bluetooth step counter, no?

careful with that edge

I'm looking at the ulefone t1 I've had Mediatek before and it's good enough

Currently using redmi note 4 before that had redmi 3s, ulefone Vienna, Lenovo k3 note... I'll wait until the next iteration.
I really like having this cool phones at an accessible price.. All of them still work but being this cheap I find like to switch between 6 months or so.

Thanks man, are us size reliable?

Guys, can you recommend meay good chink sd cards? More than 32 GB of capacity (128 max) and not extremely expensive

What the fuck does this even mean? They are willing to refund me 0$? This is my first dispute and I don't want to get chinked

Looking for a small profile helmet/dash cam. Is the SQ8 + sd card my best bet? Waterproof options?

Should've accepted that dollar.

If you have a Redmi note 4 why upgrade desu

Just buy branded ones their cheaper than chinkcards

Ya got chinked buddy.

again, where do you think you are?

Not how it works
I'll escalate to ali then

They're trying to fuck you over and they always will

Never trust the Chinaman. They sell 1€ for a 10 pack of ""Gateron"" switches, but some report them getting "NewGiant" switches which are apparently just rebranded Outemus switches.

>tfw post about the chinkshit that arrived and don't appear on the news

>seller claims to send out replacement
>doesn't give a tracking number
Is this normal, or is it a sign that they're trying to trick me into waiting until customer protection expires?

Is there anything better than Rock Zircons for sub-$15 IEMs I can actually order today?

There's a lot of personal preference, and there's better options if you're after neutral sound, but to me, neutral sound isn't fun to listen to.

Seems like they are trying to chink you by getting you to accept nothing with the promise that Ali will refund you, just decline the fuckers and get Ali to step in and refund you in my opinion.

I hope you guys don't have any packages going near Beijing. There is a major communist party political conference going on that is disrupting the whole city.

I use outer-ear buds normally, but I figure for computer use I could put up with IEMs for some extra bass. From what I gather the Zircons are bassy but not distorted sounding, no?

Also it sounds like the tips them come with are especially high quality for chinkshit.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-41647872

I assume all this shit comes out of Shenzhen / southern China, no?

The zircons I'm using right now and I like them. Yes they are bassy but they don't sacrifice other sound to do this.

kike faggot kys

The port is there, but factories and warehouses are everywhere.

Anyone buy any Li-Ning shoes? I kind of like how theirs look and would like some feedback.

out chink the chink. open a dispute. get your money back. if you're lucky you'll also get your shit in the mail.

have been doing this to chinks since I bought gold in WoW the first time. just opened an issue with PayPal and they would always refund me because chinks can't into english conflict resolution and trading virtual goods was some weird edge case with pay pal.

don't feel bad about out chinking the chink. it's common practice with them and they see it as a sport.

>ant people with their ant politics

I just don't have the genes/upbringing to engage in chinking.

they would do (and probably did) the same to you. I'm all for honoring contracts. but for that the other party must be worthy. not some slant eyed commie who thinks taking people's money and not shipping the stuff they bought is a viable business tactic. the yellow jew has to learn the hard way.

I don't like to hear about people chinking the chinks, since I'm worried their business model will fall apart and I won't have access to chinkshit anymore.

It's about time for me to replace my ZST. Should I go for the ZS5 or ZS6?

I hope everything switches over to AliExpress Shipping, since then there's no question at either end as to whether the item was sent or not.

if you want to play chink charity that's up to you, I guess. have fun getting chinked out of your money.

I've ordered innumerable things from China, never once not had something delivered. I've had all of two DOA items and both were replaces no reship.

And this is with delivery to multiple countries (I move around a lot).

If you buy from a reputable store (GB, BG, FT) or from a reputable high-volume AliE seller there won't be any shady practice.

k

My dog keeps eating my earbuds, I've been using Fonge S500's for a while now and have been bloody happy with them, but when I bought them there where like five recommended earphones, now there are dozens.
I'll order a few other cheap ones to try them out, but if there's anything more expensive that people think is brilliant, then I'd try them out.

Also, do many new bluetooth headphones use decent profiles yet?

We're absolutely spoiled now compared to a couple years ago. There are loads of quality IEMs from China, and even a few quality earbuds, although I'm not sure about anything bluetooth (I'm really dubious judging from /csg/ reports)

Well, I basically told him that I needed a tracking number so that I'll know that I don't have to open a dispute. That way, he'll only have himself to blame if it ends in a dispute.

>can't deal with the fact that you're the cheating jew the chinaman needs to watch out for

Anyone have issues with ordering a chink video card?

Right but aren't all the factories still in the Guangdong province?

Cook your dog

Do the Chinese sell obscure vitamins for cheap and if they do, where can I get them?

the boys look young, might be legally questionable?

dispute that shit

it's supposed to be like nike+ but more advanced

The Xiaomi Mix 2 works on Verizon's 4g

when a seller gets chinked it's usually deserved, if they have to raise their price another seller will take their place, chinkshit will always exist as long as the politicians allow it with subsidized shipping and so on

you got chinked

they didn't actually send anything

no (you) for my sandisk yea, im definitely to lazy to post my other purchases now,

The only issue is they do not exist.

Chinese Shopping General

I've looked into getting tongkat ali from China. All seems to be fake or possibly full of poison.

>as long as the politicians allow it with subsidized shipping and so on
Anyone know if this is under threat from any side?

I've heard conflicting stories as to whether the Chinese subsidize it to help their businesses, or whether the postal services on the receiving end do (they're delivering your parcels for way under cost). Possibly both.

Just ordered the zs6 from the wooeasy store on ali for 38$ including a silver replacement cable. Did I fuck up?

My most accounts yes, unless you plan to add bluetooth maybe.

C'mon /csg gimme some stuff u bought and put on your working desk.

Need to upgrade my table in terms of organising and decor

Why the fuck would I go for inferior bluetooth?

Just got:
- mixza micro sd usb reader - works good
- xiaomi tv box - works nice, fast. I'm kinda dissapoint what normie youtube looks like, ads ads ads..., some kind of ad blocker is must
- xiaomi metal sign pen - quite nice, got lot of compliments@work, has some weight to it

Next purchase will probably be xiaomi camo jacket.

Can you install linux on the xiaomi tv box?

I dunno, but that would seem to justify the expense of the ZS6s (you can pop on a bluetooth moduel). Otherwise there are $10 iems that sound better.

You can probably set up the ad-blocking in your router.

>there are $10 iems that sound better
[citation needed]

goddamnit why are there so many headsets in the $40 range, and so many superlux too. How the hell do I decide, I don't even know how they work, let alone what the specs mean

Sure i'll believe you over actual sound graphs. Fuck off retard

How do you chink knife buyers keep your knives sharp?

It's what you get when a Chinese bootleg of RegOP makes threads

pls reccomend graphics tablet for digital art and painting

monoprice my man, prrobably not even chinese but i think that's the best option after wacom products and a huge step down in price.

What's so great about getting a sandisk sd card from gearbest? Now if he got one from aliexpress that would be something

Got a chink mint grinder, works surprisingly well

Chinese apex pro knock off with diamond stones

>ZS6
Yes

>graphs
>They all show U-shaped with giant treble spike

I looked into it. Decided no since I don't run anywhere. They are a pretty big brand and one of Xiaomi's shoes is a collab. Probably worth a shot

turn the equalizer down at 10k and it's a better zs5

>that climb all the way from the deepest oceans up to the peaks of mount Everest
There should be a warning label on the package for a ride this wild