Every time I watch a casual video featuring black americans, I mean civil, normal, regular black americans...

Every time I watch a casual video featuring black americans, I mean civil, normal, regular black americans, it always seems that at least fucking half of them could be legit bodybuilders. Particularly if they're young, everyone's in shape and the men look huge.

Why is that? Why do black americans seem so strong in comparison to everyone else? Is bodybuilding big in their culture for some reason?

I don't know. Most blacks in Italy are skinny as fuck

strong African genes

They're called actors. African-Americans are statistically are most obese race

In Brazil as well.

>They're called actors.

You don't hire actors for the shitty vines and online stuff I've been watching, which are my frame of reference for this

>African-Americans are statistically are most obese race

Even among younger ones?

Thats because African americans niggers are different. All Somalian that I see are skinny as fuck with big forheads

because anglo cuckolds bred stronger slaves for labour, only the fittest survived

africans in italy weren't (aren't) selectively bred like the african-americans.

afro-brazilians were, but the portuguese also bred with them, creating weaker mixed offsprings

Somalians are as far from African Americans as they are from the average European. Africa is a seriously large continent with legitimately different races as proven by countless genetic studies.

People don't get internet famous for being normal or typical m8.
Most black people are really overweight and speak in over-the-top slang; they aren't as sociable as the media stars you see online.
t. town is 1/3/rd black.

They were selectively bred for strength like animals for 200 years.

There's been some racial tension between Somalians and West Africans in London before. Somalians would insult them by calling them niggers

most slaves were west africans who generally have great genetics for physical stuff like this

also darker skin tends to highlight muscle tone more, you could have a white and black guy with the same height,weight and bodyfat % but the black guy will usually look more ripped

You said it yourself, successful people tend to have all the good traits ever

Most african americans are obese and ghetto regretably

jamaicans are even more impressive than african-americans

>Somali honorary Aryans

>ifunny

Based skinnys.

Non-nigger blacks tend to be well-off, and well-off people here like to take care of their bodies. Also, many of the blacks who legit make it in this country do it by getting sports scholarships with colleges. Also, people with a lot of drive in self confidence usually stay fit.

because many are athletes

football and basketball players are taught and sometimes required to wear suits in high school/college