Tfw no Monarchy

>tfw no Monarchy
I'm sick of being a Republic pleb, can someone pls restore the Kingdom?

This

Make France Great Again

>nomonarchtugal

Your monarchy stopped existing when they fled to Brazil like a bunch of pussies

Thank god we got rid of it many years ago

Sure, just integrate in Spain and you will have a king again.

Well France is technically ruled by a monarch, even to this day.

I literally have no idea who Spains king is.

It can still happen
In him flows the blood of millions of dead moors

>not nonarchtugal

>wanting to be a monarchy

Juan Carlos Alfonso Víctor María de Borbón y Borbón-Dos Sicilias

Fixed

That does not make him unique though, every Portuguese has Moor blood flowing in him

King Felipe, he's a big guy.

look at sweden, is a cuck monarchy, would you like to be like them?

Most people on Sup Forums know about the loli princesses than the king himself anyway.

know more*

Yes, I can. I'm Alberto

>tfw no loli princesses

Brilliant

>Well France is technically ruled by a monarch, even to this day.

?????
Exprain prease

HOLY KEK

>Reading comprehension
He's saying that that person is a descendant of a SLAYER OF MOORS.

Inb4 Napoleon is eternal king north-korea style.

The only advantage is that it amuses American tourists

"Omg you have a king? Belgiumland is so old world!"

He's talking about Empress Merkel

The french president is also the co-prince of Andorra

The French president is also the co-prince of Andorra, which technically makes him a monarch

He meant that but his English is incorrect. The joke was valid. And true lmao

>The only advantage is that it amuses American tourists

No the advantage is that you get a Head of State who is acceptable to nearly everyone.

Can you imagine if we elected our Head of State, given our politics? A British President would piss off almost half the electorate with his/her opinions.

The Monarchy is popular because the Monarch has NO opinion on anything political

Having a Head of State who the country can truly unite behind is invaluable. It's a precious thing.

slovakia's thin border triggers me

Except no one gives a fuck about our king, nobody rallies behind the monarchy.

That's a bit of an anti-climax. I was hoping for a little more excitement.

>mfw his country doesn't have a monarch

We don't really need a giant Extremadura t.b.h. they should develop a bit more (no offence to portubros).

I know right

Ok guys from plebrepublics, show us the perfect candidate for the queen of ur cunt

It's all about the memes. If we still had Juanca we could shill memes about him, but Felipe is kind of boring.

One of the things I respect most about France is how the French are not afraid of killing their leaders when necessary. If it wasn't for WW1, Germans would still have their Kaiser. Germans don't know how to stand up against authority. It's sad.

>Except no one gives a fuck about our king, nobody rallies behind the monarchy.

No one's rallying behind the Monarchy because you're not suffering a national crisis or emergency. You keep the Monarch safe in his box for a rainy day, that's how it works

Also a Monarch is especially important in Belgium where your government structure is so fucked up. If there's a constitutional crisis due to a deadlock, the Monarch has more legitimacy to press the reset button than some politician who half the country despises

yes hello switzerlandium here :DDD

Fixed

>"What kind of beheading contraption will they come up with this time"

all the monarchy except the saudi and the pope are shit, if you are not an absolute monarch you are only a glorified cuck

I know the swedish monarch is some funny looking glasses guy thanks to Sup Forums, but most Spaniards probably have no idea you're even a monarchy.

Although there's probably a significant percentage who believes you're switzerland.

>all the monarchy except the saudi and the pope are shit, if you are not an absolute monarch you are only a glorified cuck

I don't know about Britain, but our monarch does piss like 1/3 of the electorate.

What's your logic?

Why a poster >implying the papacy is a monarchy?

Because the pope is the monarch of Vatican City (the country)

I know you Brits love your monarchs but I'm really glad that we don't have that here anymore. I really despise monarchy.

moarchy = power to one
Pope holds power in Holy Land

SUP

Wir wollen unsern alten Kaiser Wilhelm wieder haben!

It literally is.

>Morocco
>not barbaric

No king can make you less barbaric friend

>I really despise monarchy.

>No one's rallying behind the Monarchy because you're not suffering a national crisis or emergency
The king literally has to step in after elections because the Flanders and Wallonia parties can't work together, still nobody cares because the old one did a shit job of it. Being born in a certain family doesn't make you automatically good in a crisis.

Hmm. Sounds like he's not good at his job. I think in general I'm still right: in a constitutional monarchy the Monarch rustles fewer jimmies than a President would.

>I'm really glad that we don't have that here anymore. I really despise monarchy.

Well, you didn't have the greatest experience of monarchy so I don't blame you...

... but although Joachim "Jozza" Gauck seems to be a decent enough President, have you thought about who will replace him? Gauck is a unifying figure because of the historical period he comes from (Cold War).

It's going to be difficult to find someone like him to be President when he steps down. Politics will likely be involved, which doesn't happen with a Monarchy

I would say. Let's have the queen claim Hanoveranian Kingdom and German Kaiser throne.
Imagine how much it would pissoff the Austrians and Brandenburgians.

Yes, and I despise your royal family too. It's a disgrace how our media will report stupid shit about them as if they are important.

>Being born in a certain family doesn't make you automatically good in a crisis.

He was groomed from birth for the job, sure some politicians can do it too, but the strength in the monarch doing it is that he truely must be politically neutral

you know basic etymology. Nice
I would consider it a theocracy. Furthermore following Hobbes definitions of the various forms of government the government is not a true monarchy because his title is not hereditary. Ultimately the cardinals elect him and therefore they hold the sovereignty so to speak

>Sounds like he's not good at his job.

I mean the whole monarchy, not the individual.

I don't think you understand my point. You don't appreciate that your King is above politics because you're used to him being there to press "reset". If you got rid of your Monarchy and had someone who was elected press the button, that would be more troublesome because he/she would be naturally political.

>Being born in a certain family doesn't make you automatically good in a crisis.
It does, if it removes you from all political entanglements by default

wow, okay I forgot I was talking to mr 1st world

Innit.

>I would consider it a theocracy.
Are you impliying it can't be both? Saudi Arabia is a theocracy too.

>Furthermore following Hobbes definitions of the various forms of government the government is not a true monarchy because his title is not hereditary. Ultimately the cardinals elect him and therefore they hold the sovereignty so to speak
There's other (historical) examples of elective monarchy, and nobody doubts they're monarchies, so Hobbes opinion is not really important.

What sections of society dislike the Monarchy? Is it historical?

Where's Russia at?

A Frenchman.

And don't forget it.

(P-pls don't get angry it was just banter to make you notice me I like Morocco)

Besides Spain (for historical reasons) it's like a list of the most prosperous and stable countries on earth. What makes constitutional monarchies so godtier?

Murdered by commies

By that same logic Andorra and Malaysia also aren't monarchies

Basically (although not exclusively) those who sided with the Republic during the civil war, as long as the same identities remained and change too much.

I rather like his definition. If the title is not "permanent" in the sense it expires when the king does ultimately sovereignity lies somewhere else and whoever could probably 1 not elect a new king and no one could do shit or 2 change the powers of the next king.

>France
>Germany
>Austria
>Switzerland

>Spain
>Sweden

Killing a man and ruining the country is not a glorious thing, user

off course you like them for the same reasons I like Israel.
Thanks to Phillipe II and Adolf Hilter.

Spain being a monarchy is an historical aberration. We kicked the Bourbons out a million times but they keep coming back.

Very sad.

Countries who didnt ditch their monarchy tend to be stable countries.

Too late, I already crossed you out of my birthday invitations list ;_;

No. It's Filipe.

I like them because I've been to other muslim countries and realized Morocco is actually an example to follow.

I would rather not have so many moroccans in Spain, though, no offence.

couse effect
effect cause ?

I see.

I reckon those divisions would still remain if you swapped it for a President because there's lots of politics involved, with the lefties supporting the republic and such

But fair enough it's a valid rebuttal of my point

Not this again, I just want to have friends and make jokes

They look like fucking dolls, it's terrifying

Probably both. But I guess being stable makes keeping the monarchy more likely.

King only really changes upon death.

Fuck the Queen.

Philippe II "removed" them all from Spain and you like them stying in Morroco.

The Morrocan king wouldn't be able to keep out Al-Quaida, Salafism and ISIS forever. Muslims are easily talked into Jihad. Because the religion promotes a victim mentallity.

t. Rajesh Singh

Imho it helps a lot that the UK kept the composite monarchy or at least the basics for it's developement of the constitutional monarchy. Spanish constitutional monarchy comes from absolutist french style monarchy, very different story.

The rest of european monarchies except maybe Belgium can be ignored because they're small monoethnic countries, so they're not good examples.

I could follow you there, but we're both going a bit far from the mainstream definition.

Not to mention the Dutch monarchy is considered the descendants of a national war hero. One of the great names of our independence war. William of Orange / William the Silent.

i get banned for post a pic of the princesses, mods respect the royalty....

Brunei, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Oman are absolute monarchies too.

reported to the mounties

We call William the Silent: The Father of our Fatherland.