How long until the inevitable mining on Sup Forums ?

How long until the inevitable mining on Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

betanews.com/2017/10/05/cloudflare-coinhive-malware/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

its already happening.

wouldn't surprise me if gook moot did this

I'm all for it if they remove captcha and let you post according to your mined yotsuba-coins.

You are new? Enjoy a blinking LURK MORE in your post box until you mine 1 yotsuba coin. No trips allowed, and posts are better controlled by janitors.

Banned? You need to mine for 24 hours before being able to post again.

You have 10 yotsuba coins? Posting delay halved.

You have 20 yotsuba coins? Here, a free Sup Forums pass.

You have 30 yotsuba coins? You may use all emoji.

You have 40 yotsuba coins? A registered tripcode and avatar figure for you.

You have 100 yotsuba coins? Your posts are four times as big as normal posts and the subject lines blink.

Time to start programming. Where is my copy of web design for dummies?

right next to your copy of shitty ideas for dummies

Finally, a solution to the ad problem. People already have 6 core and 8 core processors. A little crypto-mining on a website won't slow it down. Same thing on phones, 6 and 8 core phones are becoming the norm, just a bit more optimization will he required for mobile.

Also, the added benefit of this funding model is that websites will be encouraged to have good content. The more you stay on the website, the more money the website makes.

(((reddit))) will implement all of those ideas in due time

>We want to mine a buttcoin
>But we also want to host ads
Kill em all!

>2021
>download now browser
>install ad blocker
>install social media blocker
>install malware blocker
>install crypto blocker
Might be easier not to use the internet desu

Why do people run websites if they don't have the money to pay for it and rely on ads instead? that makes no sense.

>the Internet will turn into a micro transaction hellscape just like mobile gaming in your lifetime

>micro transaction hellscape

I think you misstated "The goals of project Xanadu will finally be complete; Ted Nelson will have finally won". HTH; HAND

>mine bitcoins instead of ads despite the fact that bitcoins are worthless and can't be used for anything but drugs
Great idea

>Get 500 yotsuba coins
>Your posts now have a tag on them

Go on Sup Forums
run cryptoSlip

all that crypto the websites were using my processing power to mine is now mine.

is there anyway to do this?

Clover doesn't have this problem.

This would require everyone to be logged in, defeating the purpose of this site. dumbfuck.

All blocked with uBlock Origin. And uMatrix.

>bitcoins cannot be used for anything but drugs
Many sites are nowadays have started accepting bitcoins, on top of my mind Newegg accepts them.

Not really it would be in based you would mine monero,and then they forcefully convert it to yotsuba coin in order to keep u user.they already got your IP.

Mega nz is a big hosting service that accepts it too

The problem is BTC is hard to regulate,and the market even harder. Something will eventually give.

Best bet is to use drug coin because it is more anonymous than btc and can be controlled less. The execution btc is good,but government hand can fuck it eventually there will be a crash and some fucks will beg for government intervention fucking it up.

If Sup Forums doesn't want to lose its DDOS protection: never
betanews.com/2017/10/05/cloudflare-coinhive-malware/

Who gives a fuck? Any competent computer user uses a script blocker anyways.

>This would require everyone to be logged in, defeating the purpose of this site. dumbfuck.
There will be a decentralized ledger for yotsuba coins. dumbfuck.

Not everyone does
They'll milk with anyone who doesn't

Jokes's on them: I only browse Sup Forums in incognito mode

Just move to 8ch lmao

>literally one post every week
>no threads get necroed, end up 5000 posts long
>complain when you start a new thread to end the cycle and you get banned

Not everyone has a static IP. So, it's a shit system unless you log in.

Cookie

>convert energy into fictional coins

The ecological ramifications will be quite something topkek

>Reddit: The Chan
Any website where you can make your own boards is a Reddit derivative, prove me wrong faggot.

>tfw Yotsuba/Wakaba is the best imageboard software, simple and easy to use
>not a cluttered, bloated shitfest like whatever runs on 8ch and WizChan (vichan?)
>but it's held hostage by gookmoot
I'd gladly go through the trouble of hosting this website pro bono and moderating the fuck out of it and bring us back to pre-Chanology times.

>users forced to keep trackable cookies
Not only is this stupid, it also can't work if people use 2 or more devices. Logging in is the only option.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahah!

Isn't mining just a few lines of JS code?
Can I globally blacklist javascript code in my browser or will I have to wait for an addon?

I would fully support a miner captcha if it kept mobilefags out

blink tags yes pls

Or just block cellphones from posting altogether.

>life will turn into a micro transaction hellscape just like mobile gaming in your lifetime
ftfy

>Life
Feels good knowing governmental gamification will never happen in Eastern Europe.

You mean like last time?

How do I block the 4chins mining script?

Isn't that just a credit score

Huh? The most that's ever happened here was just announcing allegiance with the party. Just that.

Because they come from the 'get everything handed to them free' place called America. You want pizza? You want cheeseburger?

I'd start mining on my gpu if gookmoot actually went and introduced Yotsuba Coins as a new cryptocurrency.

Yes goy.

Impossible, gramps.

Sup Forums is (gook)moot's reddit derivative

Please don't let Hiro read this

Using a miner isn't a bad idea.
Anyone with half a brain will be able to block it, but most of the newfags spilling into Sup Forums won't know how to block it. Either that, or they're from r/the_Donald and will be happy to help fund Sup Forums.

Like always, I'll block their scripts.
Like always, they will send me their "content" before I "pay".
Absolutely nothing will change.

Tomorrow.

I'm perfectly fine with this, as long as the CPU usage stays at 2% ~ 3%.

>Do it faggot!!!

Let's make Sup Forums great again

Now CoinHive allow opt-in. I cant wait see the banner here in Sup Forums.

yes, because deploying internet services cost money, but you dont know.