I will always be a retarded beaner with dark brown skin, Native American features and short height (Below 175 cm)

>I will always be a retarded beaner with dark brown skin, Native American features and short height (Below 175 cm)

>l'll never live in a first world nation
>l'll never live in a civilized society
>l'll always be stock on corrupt place with a shit society and retarded & ugly people overall

why even live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iEphNcTk_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Life is sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iEphNcTk_Q

>not being proud of your montezuma heritage

Don't worry brother, with this crisis the second wave of Spaniards will come to enrich your women. You'll be whiter than the USA soon.

Same

Stop being a self hater and do what you can to improve your life.

>hairy manlet moors
>improving anything
pick one

It could be worse. You could be Guatemalan!
If I did that, how could I project my self loathing on to others?

wtf i hate mexico now

jaja frakasado

I pick improving anything with mediterranean (rank1 white) blood, like we did in the past.

come closer my man, i can improve you some more

>greek statue
>latin

Get a proper education and move somewhere else, mate.

>tfw 5 inch small penis
>tfw 5ft 9 inches
>tfw unironic autism and the mental growth of a 14 year old girl
>tfw only have lifting wights which I am below average at and sutdying Japanese.

Sure feels good to be white

>tfw 4.5" penis
>tfw 6'1", so my penis just looks even smaller proportionally

Loool I will now reply with this screencapped post everywhere and everytime you post.

>tfw 6.5 inch

>tfw abandoning this sinking ship next month

feels good as fuck

Lol thats awesome

at least you're not brasilian

God dammit, i fooking lost it hard and im at work. Stop being funny

Serves you well. Your ancestors were traitors and helped spaniards to defeat aztecs.

That's not Michelangelo's David?

this guy is a jew?
anyway latinshits just copied greek statues

why don't you go over the border to the usa,like the rest of your country?

Don't get carried away dude, conquistadores and Aztecs are one people today, were your ancestors traitors because they submitted to the Visigoths?

Kys, I mean it, the Americans don't want you and neither do we

Nah, the Romans conqured the Hellenes, Sparta was a sort of Disneyland in Roman times, they simply cultivated those valuable things they found because they weren't savages. That statue is from the Renaissance BTW, what was it your people were doing back then?

Aztecs were genocided. You are the descendants of the other amerindians.

euthanize full-blooded indios, cholos, gas all prisoners, overthrow the current government, and bring qt spanish women.

>not a manlet like user,187 cm, but it doesn't help much because we're in a semi-functional society where you get killed if one goes against the status quo
*sigh*

No, me I'm Basque with some Valencian/Asturian, but spiritually an Aztec. And no, they were not victims of genocide, the warriros and nobility obviously suffered heavy losses but even they were still around after the fall of Tenochtitlan. The Aztec network of roads and aqueducts, over much of the valley of Anahuac but also extending into vassal states, were the foundation of the new world's wealth and further coinquests. It was only the capitol that was near destroyed and mexico City was mostly rebuilt using the same stones. Nahua peoples, the ethnic group that Aztecs belonged to (compare to Romans and the peoples of Latium) today make the largest indigenous group in Mexico and historically were the largest contributors to mestizaje. Since they went with the Spaniards elsewhere (is the reason Nahuatl names are so common for places outside of their empire) where they mingled with local peoples as well. Most mestizos today do count more than a few bonna fide Aztecs amongst their ancestors if you go back 500 years.

Are Latin people too poor to afford clothes? I feel bad for you guys.

Your English is pretty good. Don't worry, just focus on your studies and one day you might come over and get a work visa. Who cares what you look like, as long as you are a law abiding citizen you'll be good on most people's book. Sup Forums doesn't reflect how most normies think.

Thanks for the laughs, Panchito Nárquez

Just come in live in USA with the rest of your people. If who wants to deport you, just call them an evil racist who hates Latinos.

Seriously though, I do think anyone with Native American ancestry in Latin America should be allowed to come to the USA no questions asked. Its their land originally. We already have this deal with Canadian natives, why not Mexican etc?

t. El Chicano

The Mexican is right, there's a bit over a million Nahuatl speakers left in Mexico. Nahuatl is the main language of the Aztecs. And there's even more descendent's of the Aztecs that just speak Spanish.

>inb4 CHI
No, I just read a book on this stuff once.

Self improvement is ultimately rather pointless if you were not born with the ability to improve yourself i.e. inferiority to the world.

If I were born a quality nationality and not born with a major bone disease, I would have reason to try to excel, but given what I have the ceiling for greatness is very low. For us 3rd worlders we have to deal with being born with stigmas

Honestly, I think people who aren't born natives in a first world European/Asian country shouldn't have kids.

I unironically agree with this. Even for someone who's racist, racism against people with American DNA in the Americas makes no sense

It's like saying native Europeans shouldn't live in Europe. Natives have been int he Americas for 50,000 years, this is legitimately their home. It's ours too by conquest technically, but its theirs by culture, blood and logic

That said this only applies to actual native blood people. White Mexicans cannot ever be part of any "muh Aztlan" movement, they are colonists too

>American DNA

>tfw VERY thick blonde hair and blue eyes
>tfw strong jawline and thick eyebrows
>tfw overall very masculine face

and i'm 172cm manlet with thin 13cm penis. just kill me already

Aren't russian grills short? What's your problem man

That pic only tells me that Mexicans are only "white" (or part white) when it's convenient and 100% shitskins when it's not.

You're welcome Venancio, keep enjoying your unemployed status

>bring qt spanish women

No, spanish women aren't for that. We mus be the ones fucking indians, not the other way around senpai. I'm sorry.

i don't want russian girl. only nordics, especially if i'm ever gonna have kids

>this fucking picture

there are short nordics too dummy

Sorta like you haha

>Aztecs were genocided.

This isn't true. Aztecs were a regime that conquered several city states prior to the arrival of the Spanish. They were not however a race or specific bloodline. Much like how not all Germans are Nazis, but at one point the Nazis seized power over Austria/Germany and waged war. The Aztec forces conquered the city states or made them surrender and established leadership. The Spanish came and overthrew the unpopular regime, but the common folks and peasants continued to exist, at least those not killed by smallpox

So when you're thinking of Aztecs you're thinking of a large number of Nahua people and city states that were ruled under a regime, and that regime was destroyed but not the regular people

Contigo España, nosotros somos hermanos de sangre, cultura y historia

it doesn't change the fact i'm a manlet and will always be the shortest guy in groups. finnish girls don't usually go for short men either

>tfw slightly taller but slightly smaller dick size

suicide pact when?

haha yeah

Aztecs were not the only nahuas, and they didn't have a problem enslaving and killing other nahuas. Tlaxcala, the eternal rival of the aztecs and the main amerindian ally of Cortés, was a nahua state.

The government reflects the society. Do the difference.

stop having such a beta attiude, you've let Sup Forums get to you.

go outside and bang giant bitches

I made it because there was some 75% European Mexican/Chicano once on Sup Forums who always talked about being a true native and "Sajones" stealing his "Ancient Aztlan clay" from Mexico

I got fed up with his shit

How much is that in non retard numbers?

That's rude, Greggio

I wish I became a transgirl even an ugly one so I can make people in my situation sooo happy ~~

>tfw successful beaner with dark brown skin, rad Native American bone structure and 5'11"

>tfw living in a first world nation in a upper middle class 5 room home
>tfw I can go for my runs and 2am and never have to worry about crime
>tfw I'm just ethnic enough for attractive whyte wymen to flirt with me solely based on my appearance

Bantz aside, your self hate complex is probably the main thing holding you back. Even short guys can get laid.

Because it's not entirely the truth, while our culture is largely European there's native influences in everything from arts to religion to language, etc. Food is the dead giveaway, it reflects the differences in between a European farmstead and a Mexican one, having said that it is mostly European, chicken, beef or pork did not exist here before and neither did wheat or rice, etc. Mexicans in terms of culture are basically Spaniards with a Native American streak. In terms of genetics we are about evenly divided although there tends to be very little people in the middle, most leaning strongly towards one side or the other...

It's been said many times before, migrants in the US come from the bottom third of Mexican society, they tend to be more indigenous than the country as a wole and coming from an impoverished background they obviously don't share in the elements of our culture which necesitate an education. It's kinda like taking the bottom third of American society, in which some minorities are over represented and judging the US on their culture...

>chicano spotted

Do spaniards unironically think they are white?

basically, aztecs were as aggressive as muslims and greedy as jews. That's why their fellow nahua hate their guts. No wonder when manolo came over they were persuaded into helping them.

nop but less brown than the whitest of latinamerica

>one chance at life
>born a poor white millenial

but you wuz burger n shiiieett, pal.

that's why I moved to America, hermano

feels good not having to live around mud people desu

many mexs here think of it as bullshit, but not many talk about it anymore because they realize it is simply useless to try to reason with them.

>work manual labor
>can't afford college, nor do I really have the time to do both full time
>rich white people see me as scum
>poor brown people see me as an oppressor
>told to check my privelege by rich white girls
>taxed to shit
>smart enough to know there's more to life than work/sleep/die
>not smart enough to be special and do anything worthwhile with my life

I'd rather just be a mexican

Again, the same with Romans and other peoples from Latium, would you consider a Latin from Ostia not a Roman? The Aztecs were an alliance of three cities, Tenochtitlan, Texcoco and Tlacopan, all 3 were Aztec atepetl, and members of all 3 were considerd Aztecs, two of those aren't even in Mexico City proper today, nevermind several smaller population centers such such as Coyohuacan, technically Tepanecs from Tlacopan, but Aztecs in the same sense Roman Citizens were Romans even if not born in Rome. The Mexica themselves had a city apart from Tenochtitlan, Taltelolco...

Mexicans today take their name from the Mexica, the Aztecs proper, and are overwhelmingly descended from the peoples of the empire....

wow, that's depressing as fuck

>oppresor just because: oooh lawd, check da privilege right there, boy
jesus christ...

Go to vocational school. Learn some mid level skillset and become a mechanic, draftsman or something construction related. $20+ per hour and the education is laughable cheap and rapid. I got certified as an auto tech in a bit over a year while working 7 hours a day.

At this rate man you should just save your pennies and move to Poland or Czech republican and be manual laborer there. At least then there would be no brown people and you could get drunk at the end of the day with your fellow white peons.

Americans are the most bullied and persecuted people on earth now

If I were Mexican I could travel to say France and not have everyone hate me and want to bully me for the country I was born in

>Americans are the most bullied and persecuted people on earth now
and you literally deserve it

Memes, all that is in your head. You're one of those people that use your race/nationality as an excuse for failure. The US is a society based on how much work you put in. There are countless opportunities to take and you are the only limit. You won't become a millionaire but you can become middle class which is wealthier that 98% of the world.

The Tlaxcaltecs were no different really, they treated other natives like shit and even the Spanish viceroys had to stop in Tlaxcala and pay homage to them before they could take on their job in Mexico City. Visit Tlaxcala today and you will find no people prouder of their Aztec heritage even if paradoxically for dark skinned people who still speak Nahuatl much of their architecture and habits are some of the most European in Mexico. Don't mention to them they are descended from traitiors however, which is how much of the country looks at them...

The Aztec may hay have been ruthless but they were also honmorable to a fault, the upeer classes did literally shed their own blood daily to atone for minor sins and they would mutilate themselves much like Yakuza as a price for failure, in fact of all people they probaly resemble the pre-WWII Japanese the most, being preocupied wih honor, purity and cleanliness. They were equally as fanatically devout to the Tlatoani as Japanese were to their Emperor, the Spaniard lived as Moctezuma's guests unharmed in a city in which most despised them. It speaks volumes to the hatred they had for Spaniards that they actually rebelled, and ven then their original intention was to rescue Moctezuma, it was an angry mob of commoners that killed him, not warriors or nobles...

I really want this to be real, please o god in heaven tell me it's real. And rad Native American bone structure. I hate my bone structure, this made me feel a bit better about myself thanks. It's probably fake tho.

This fucking this

I would judge you not by the colour of your skin, but by the content of your character.

Native Americans are rarer here than in Canada and don't have the largely negative social stigma unless you're in New Mexico. Looking slightly unique in a largely white suburb is a major conversation starter.

most of the hatred many have towards US is because of the insatiable hunger for power your government has (many americans behave like complete jackasses, that is also true, but at the end of the day they screw you over like they have done with others, the problem is that when pointing out those flaws that are facts you rapidly enter "hostile burger mode" and "we dindu nuffin n shiiieeett", not saying we are innocent and people who have been completely taken advatage of, my people have done many many stupid shit and many have an awfully backward menality, almost on par with the average jamal/tyrone hanging around da hood). Just don't give a damn about it, like many do.

>tfw 5 inch small penis
>tfw 5ft 9 inches

That's an average penis size and an average male height, man.

t. Mohammed Aboutrika

>tfw black in first world country

WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIIIIEEET

WE WUZ POSEIDON

How many white wimmen have you BLACKED, Tyrone?