The apple watch has become the most popular watch in the world

>the apple watch has become the most popular watch in the world
Tim Cuck, 2017

>putting a watch on a pig hoof
why

this is a new level of bias
even Jobs could not pull this one off

a proof that even the most useless piece of tech can sell well if it's marketed properly.

>inb4 apple watch means all apple watches and they compare to any single watch made by watch companies

Anyone else who has literally never seen an apple watch in real life??

I mean, I live in Norway where every second person has an iPhone, but I've yet to see anyone with an apple watch.

I truly love this shit, mates
if I was an investor, I would be salty as fuck

what the fuck
that is some serious hotlinking antimeasure

I have seen one or two.

the only place I have seen one is in tech review videos, and some stupid politicians on TV
but that was at launch
now it is non-existant

>I live in Norway where every second person has an iPhone

Jesus fuck, is it really that established there? Over here in Portugal I see maybe 1 out of 10 people with an iPhone, but likewise I'm yet to see a single apple watch.

Yeah, pretty much. Teenagers get a LOT of pressure to get the same those their friends have.

And since you can pretty much buy a new iphone for 2 weeks of wages, it's not that hard to afford.

In my country, the only iphones I see are the ones that lowmid to low class carry
ie: the plumber, foreign maids, the gym instructor, and nigs in public transport
they buy it as a sign of status

the truly king here is the samsung galaxy, and the mid-tier model in particular... J5/A5.. whatever the name is

the tech crowd favor Huawei a lot, and the occasional LG

>tfw I need to work for a full 2 months if I wanted to buy the iPhone X and nothing else

It's a shame I already have my life way too settled here. At least basic goods are as cheap as cheap can be.

Portubro here too. Only time I saw one was in a hospital in Coimbra, the doctor (female in her 40's, the head of her department so way above your average doctor) had one.

>Being this new.

IPhones everywhere, but I've yet to see a single fruit watch. I'd like some source on those stats

fat people are so u n e s t h e t i c

So, why is that guy being forced to drink at gun point?

watches arent exactly common sight either, with everyone having a phone to tell time

apple took a huge dent out of exercise trackers, and likewise out of classy watches (where people who own shit like Rolexes would rather keep the, in a lockbox at home)

even in rural countey USA, it’s either no watch, fitbit, Apple watch, or casio... I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone else wear other more expensive shit

* U N A E S T H E T I C

>they don't wear watches

It's like you don't care about technology

Watches are fucking fashion accessories that are supposed to reliably tell time. Fuck this smartwatch meme. Nobody takes faggots seriously that use one.

>his watch still uses primitive gears and springs

My watch has a battery and a crystal resonator, also charges a backup battery from solar radiation, automatically receives radio transmissions to sync itself to an atomic clock, and will function under water.

>My watch has a battery
t.poorfag

It tries to be a boutique watch like Cartier, but Fossil is probably closer to it. Kek, only low class trash abd confused normies buy this.

Prisoner of war who is uncooperative but they need him alive

/wt/ BTFO

How did they measure this?
I doubt Apple and Rolex sell more watches than Casio

Optical illusion as the gun is not pointed at the guy. The gun is closer to camera than the guy and lines up just right.

>They need him alive
>So they threaten to kill him if he doesn't drink
???

oh, and it's ugly as fuck and makes me look like a manchild stuck in the 80s

what the FUCK is that?

Same as in Denmark, and I live in bumfuck nowhere. The city with the highest amount of people receiving social benefits in the country. Says a lot really.

great post OP! you achieved a ongoing thread and that means people like it, the bait was very well executed you knew that most Sup Forums users are skini teens that will bait a self deprecating joke about a fat hand, the image was made hiding the thumb finger to resemble a pig hoof and you made it pretty well.
To the actual tech discussion, well i can say nothing because the post was to short on that aspect, no real topic besides an ad populum fallacy without even any graphics. Hell its so empty that people made up their own discussion.

whath the fuck you talking about, mate? I posted the literal quote and the pic the used during the keynote
if you search for that, you can find a gazillion tech blog posts about it
nobody cares that much about a fatty person, desu

(cont) except on /fit/
this post could get to 500, without even acknowledging the watch
those keto bastards

So called American freedom.
Many just buy second hand Rolex or Omega, so it's literally nothing. Also iwhatevers are become disposable trash while a good watch is an investment. Apple have no dignity, so they compare their consumerist crap to luxurious stuff.

>$10 chinktrash marked up to $500 sells better than $20,000 rolexs

Shocking.

Thats the point

why do all these journalists write the headlines this way? It feels so condescending

By what metric? I'd assume net sales, as it's hard to believe a $300+ gimmick would sell more units than a cheapo $10 timex or casio or whatever.

Sup Forums too. They're the most catty motherfuckers on the planet.

So? They will never have the eternal prestige that Rolex watches command.

Applel is now selling trotter compatible watches, actual pigs identified as the next big market

All my friends and family have designer pants, belts, shirts, jackets and suits but I have never seen them wear an Apple watch.

>he never saw newborn Stegosaurus

>he doesn't wear an airport bomber watch
it's like you enjoy being mocked on Sup Forums

i went to the dentist a few weeks ago and one of the women who worked there had one. first time i saw one irl

>tfw can't afford two Rolexes

apple iRing when?

AMERICAN HAND ALSO KNOWN AS FREEDOM HAND

Apple Watch has so many more games than Rolex.

it exists, and it's painful to watch how far people go.

Located the triggered ham beast.

Jebać biedę.

everytime I see that hoof I get triggered, goodbye Sup Forums... possibly forever

Does it use epaper or oled yet?

pleb

college campus, probably close to 1/4 people have one

>he doesnt wear casio© low profile© watches
>he doesnt have digital *and* analog

Italy, architecture student, I've seen a lot of iphones, but never seen an iwatch or iphone x. Very few iphone 7

>his watch cost $400 but doesn't keep accurate time

why does your mom let you have TWO rolexes?

The only watch I really need desu.

Was hyped for the new one with LTE but the battery being shit kept me away.

Watches are jewelry for insecure betas.

Look I have money and class please pay attention to me. Please...