Loving /balt/ is all i /ausnz/

post ITT to get a qt baltic gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=EkBdasWT4g8
youtu.be/MRY_Oc8WPyY
youtu.be/Aoam4eupcB4
washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/08/02/my-boyfriend-was-intimidated-by-my-sexual-history-so-i-dumped-him/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

youtube.com/watch?v=EkBdasWT4g8

no slavs allowed

fixed my flag!

/ded/

im /sleep/

bye lads

youtu.be/MRY_Oc8WPyY
HOLY SHIT.

youtu.be/Aoam4eupcB4
WHO IS THIS HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tas ir Juris. Juris Blūmentāls.

JURIJS ZILAIS AR MENTĀLĀM PROBLĒMĀM HHAHAHAHAHAHHA

nu tu riktīgi safārējies, šitā pa veco zēnu Juri

*posts anime to hide his failure*

Ost was shit

atvainojies Jurim tulīt pat

piedod jurīt :)
smuka balss :*

paldies

You are now listening to SUPERSEX420

literally me today and for the rest of my life

btw might join zemessardze

Sveiki draugi.

droši, cerams tevi tur izārstēs no animē sūda

tu tas pats kas iepriekš ieteica vai viņš jau guļ?

Es cits

pašam tur pieredze ir? kā visu iesāk?

Nu vajag medicīnas komisiju iziet, pamatamācība laikam 2 nedēļas, tur tevi izmocīs

If dubs i'll get a baltic qt

if dubs you get cancer

njā, izņemot reto skriešanu, kuru pat nevaru panest ilgāk par 2 minutēm, es neesmu sportojis vairākus gadus. Laikam no sākumā pabeigšu izglītību. pa to laiku vēl uz zāli iešu.

nu tā iesākumam vismaz 15 min paskriet normālā tempā, pēc kāda laiciņa būs ok

Plan for today: being myself

kill scatvians

beidzu sportot kkur 7. klasē haha. vienkārši iespītējos. vismaz daudz neēdu un resns nepaliku. skrienot vnk galva sareibst un grūti redzēt paliek bet nu paliek labāk jau nekā kad sāku skriet. atpūšos un varu turpināt

galvenais ir kaut ko sākt, jo fizisko vienmēr var piedzīt.

Running is quite literally the easiest thing.

tā notiek kad vienas vasaras laikā izaudz pa 13 cm

ppc modificētos kartupeļus ēd ??

puberitāte mani sasniedza tikai 7. klases beigās, un tad pa to vasaru no 175 cm uz 188, nākamais gads jau 195, tagad 197 vai 196. pēdējie mērijumi ar mēramlenti

Nu baigi, ar vecenēm gan jau veicās

ne tik daudz kā domātu, tā kā nesprotoju visi noteikti domāju esmu kaut kāds slobs, kaut labi mācījos kad vajadzēja. un es īsti neskrēju pakaļ nevienai. kad atnācu uz rīgu tad gan varēju pamanīt kā daudzas pielien un sāk no nenokurienes runāt ar mani. bet tā kā es pilnība nedabūju nevienu draugu tur, laikam tāpēc ka visur atbildēju ar jā, nē vai mhm, miru no iekšienes. sāku vnk neiet uz skolu, pabeidzu gadu tālmācībā

ja padomā, pie visa ir vainīgas datora spēles

was this the pinnacle of mikoto-posting?

>Tu niekada nesuprasi latvių kalbos
Kam gyventi?

>qt baltic gf

Been there, done that. Never again.

For this

*whips out dick*

datorspēles labākas par īsto dzīvi, to noliegt nevar

Don't mix videogames and anime.

es tad vēl tik daudz neskatījos. dažas sērijas mēnesī. spēles katru dienu cik vien varēju.

Games are good for your mind, at least. Unlike that wretched filth you people call anime.

I really like anime.

i dont think doing nothing but playing video games, not even eating or ever leaving your room is good for your mind

sure it taught me good enough english to get me second place in latvia and it gave me great logical thinking, 3D mapping and mental imaging skills, reading speeds, decision making and reactions times, but come on

i just wish i stopped earlier. gained those skills but you dont really improve them that much after the fact

bought this lads

>This page is in Latvian. Translate it to English?

makes you think...

How old were you when you first gave up on life?

what is it

ISO90001

good morning. feels good having dynamic IP. :)

STILL NO LITHUANIAN BF

hand strengthener

>complain about not having gf
>get a gf
>brag about having gf
>leave
normie cycle on internets.

I recently bought the same exact thing. What range do yours have. Mine is 10kg to 40kg

5-20kg, I can already do the 20, but was the hardest one in the shop

Good morning

good afternoon you mean xd

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/08/02/my-boyfriend-was-intimidated-by-my-sexual-history-so-i-dumped-him/

>I was infuriated. What a double standard! As the woman in this relationship, I was expected to be pure as the driven snow, but no matter how many women he’d been with, I was supposed to accept it?

>The thing is, though, I did accept it. I didn’t care how many woman he had slept with. He was with me now, and that was enough. My answers, however, were never good enough for him.

>This question — How many people have you slept with? — was a trick. My number wasn’t that high. But that wasn’t going to make a difference. Anything higher than one was going to be too much for him. Finally, I answered him. He walked out of the room.

>In any relationship, I want to feel accepted as I am. There was no amount of proof I could offer to show that I was good enough for him. Obviously, I couldn’t take back anything I had done in the past. And even if I could, why should I? I wasn’t embarrassed. All of my experiences made me me. But suddenly I was in a relationship where I was required to defend my right to have sex — before I’d even met him. It was emotionally exhausting.

I just thought

good morning friends

remember to sign up for zemessardze today!

Women should be able to get a range of sperm in them before deciding to settle down. That way she makes the right choice

>trying to buy anime
>get this shit
FUCK

New thread