Damn... Really makes you think

Damn... Really makes you think...

Is...is that...a leaf?

More Money, More Children? No wonder Canada will not make it to the 22nd century without becoming Chancouverstan.

didn't think fuck off

The U.S. are objectively a shithole, but using percentages instead of the hard numbers makes it sound a lot scarier than it actually is.

Woah......

Why is class divide a bad thing? Its like saying
"too many rich people is bad, gotta divide up their wealth".

That site is very very selective with what it chooses to compare.

More people who are going to storm your home, cut your head off and rape your daughters when the bread and circuses wear thin, I think.

That's the whole reason Europeans have welfare states.

At least I can leave my house without having a bandit shove a pistol in my face

soo it's the same?

>almost 50% less likely to be murdered
>more than 50% less likely to have HIV/AIDS
>a copulating foliage on emblem
Canada really is a third world country

But that's what happens in Europe daily user

How do you have 5% fewer babies? Lets say you go full brady bunch and have 9 babies. Then you move to Poland and have...8.55 babies, round up to 9.

Oh wait I forgot that Brady Bunch only had 6 kids and the other squares were for the mom and the dad and the title. You have 6 kids in Canada, then 5.7 kids in Poland, rounded to 6.

You need to have 11 kids before the "5% fewer babies" thing even makes a difference. Who is having 11 babies? At that rate you have your own reality TV show.

Just say "you have the same number of babies"

RMYT

wew

truly thunk a thought when i saw this

Except that's not going to happen. The most poor Americans do is bitch on a hashtag or vandalize each others houses. Poor people aren't poor because they are well-organized, driven go-getters.

They are poor, largely because they don't work very well. American poor in particular are just fat.

>if i lived in Congo instead of Chile, it would be the same

Commies legitimately believe that everyone being poor is preferable to a mixed bag of economic outcomes

Is this an even bigger meme than HDI?

That's why you need to throw some middle class agitators into the mix.

>The United States has an unemployment rate of 7.30% while Spain has 26.30%
We're at 22,7%
>The life expectancy at birth in The United States is 79.56 while in Spain it is 81.47.
We're at 82,8.

I won't even look the rest of the statistics.

Funny thing is that money is arguably by far and away the most important thing on that list since through money you get everything else important in that list.

But oh no "6.66% less free time".

>Make more money

Literally the only metric that matters- the rest are meme measurements. Evidenced by the fact that Canadians are 30x more likely to live here than Americans are to live there.

Now THIS is a real thought provoker
Really going for it right now on the thinking front

Don't know about you but those in green look as bad as those in red.

NO IT DOESNT
IT DOESNT MAKW ME FUCKING THINK

>41.55%

Holy fuck you guys are poor as shit.

Turns out all that """"free"""" healthcare ended up being not so free. Uh oh.

>100% less likely to have A FUCKING LEAF for a flag

Yeah m8, they sure seem to hate it.

tbf you did pick the most meme point there to whine about.
and as the pic shows cost of living is higher there

pls send money and food

>have a nigger president
>soon to have a female president
>60% white

Damn........

I'm not an alt-right kiddie, so none of that is particularly concerning in and of itself.

meant for

>The U.S. are objectively a shithole

Well when you throw everyone together for large unhelpful statistic yes, but these little info graphic things don't really apply to every group in every area.
If you just do statistics on average white or Asian life here you're going to have totally different results.
One of the left's primary goals is pushing you to take on other groups of people's problems that really have nothing to do with you as your own, because "issues" are the industry of the non productive.

U S A

kek

The funny thing is that "making money" is determined by GDP, and USA gets skyrocketed because their 1%. They probably should use median gdp if they want more accurate results.

>other groups of people's problems that really have nothing to do with you

>either of them being more embarassing than Justin "Cum in my bum during Ramadan" Trudeau

It does

Tbh, the U.S. median is also one of the highest so little really changes. I'm just perplexed why they felt to include "electricity" and oil used when it's obvious that the less you use is usually due to a shortage and shitty infrastructure.

>12 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS

Are orgies Estonian culture?

>You are less likely to be murdered in Morocco than in USA
Really makes you think

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>but it doesn't happen in my gated community, so why should i care?

>by the way, i live in the richest, greatest most relevant country ever lol

get your shit together leaf

>6.66% less free time
>6.66%
Idle hands are the devil's playthings

>low legal bang age
>soviet time prostitution

>He isn't proud of his country through all its faults
To Sweden with you!

idk, I mean the whole not being in prison, not dying in infancy or being murdered, being unemployed, not having HIV etc. helps us cope a bit

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

They should do a state by state comparison, instead of averaging the entire country. New Orleans and St. Louis and LA are pretty violent, but i live a thousand miles away or more from those cities.

I'm getting a feeling that when you compare similar countries, that the usage percentages make it look really ridiculously skewed.

>being proud of "your country"

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Are you thinking yet because I am

In early 1900s Finland was africa tier with most of the population living in country side, civil war, my great grandmothers mother died of hunger in 1910.

Bravo Finland

Sure

makes you think :D

italy doesnt really have the best stats but i have yet to find a country with better healthcare

(SAVE ME)

>Current year
>Not posting from prison after murdering an unemployed slut with AIDS who's kid died in childbirth.
What a shithole lmao

What does that prove? That we're on the same tier as Germany? I'm ashamed.

AMERIPOORS

Holy shit Brazil

I certainly am,
but HOW the fuck do you use nearly 90% more electricity than us.

CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

>Yurodebts
Lol

That you have third world-tier inequality issues considering the huge difference between median and average wealth.

>unemploymentugal

No shit, so does the EU when you factor in every single country in the Union

>but user, just leave out the shit and we are not shit!

Every single thing on this list is caused by black people

EU isnt a country though idiot

LMAO

Air con maybe? I dunno

>I am autistic: The Post

>be 72% more likely to be in prison
are you a negro or a brownshit? why would you be 72% likely to be in prison?

good thing the EU isn't a country then...

SOON

It doesn't look so bad...

Public debt as percentage of GDP

>Sweden
>38.6%

>the US
>104.17%

We have more blacks (both relatively and in absolute numbers) yet a Brazilian is still less likely to catch HIV than an American.

>Funny thing is that money is arguably by far and away the most important thing on that list

wew user

dont think so bud

please finland urself and post results pls

Oh wow this one really made me think

crimea isn't even in russia

>26.5

But don't you want to be part of Le ebin Yuro Reich that opposes American imperialism? It's 2016, nation states are an outdated concept shitlord

Ugh no one cares

ok

Don't worry, I will move to South Brazil where they have built a new Germany

That chart isn't median user.

welp that's certainly a surprise

What site is this?

I have bad news for you bruv