Someone found a way to save the Olympics...

Someone found a way to save the Olympics. Every cunt should bring their own cruise ship for their athletes if they want them to survive Rio.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Brazil&country2=Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it seems that brazil olympicsc will be the worst in history

How many countries compete in the olympics? How many ships and how much tonnage would that be?

this is so fucking embarrassing for them, why didn't they just said fuck it we can't

You think they would have learned their lesson with the world cup but no.

They should just host it in London we did it pretty well.

Whats their excuse?
Other 3rd world country has been host to the olympics without embarrasing itself

Didn't Mexico hold it half a century ago? Was it as disastrous as this Rio Olympics?

This is the reason why future Olympics should always be rewarded to China or some authoritarian power that actually can pull it off.

would germany not be able to pull it off?

Yep.

Germany has neither the money nor the public support to pull that off.

Hamburg was offered to do it recently for 2027 and our shitty people held a referendum that they didnt want it because it might be noisy and shit.

Seriously. Fuck democracy. This is why we cant have nice things anymore.

Ah, but we have plenty of money for refugees and sticking it into Turkroaches assholes!

There was a revolt that ended up with some commie students and soldiers dead, but it wasnt 100% related to the olympics and everything calmed down before the event, every building was delivered on time and no crime or sanitation issues were reported, the olympic villas and other things are still in use.

>people freaking out just cause they found a dead body in the water
I used to do crew in highschool. I remember one race in lowell when they had to end it early because I hit a fucking dead body with my skeg. Shit was pretty funny, yo

lol at my school once they found a dead man
>drunk idiot jumps the fence
>injures himself with the wire
>breaks into the school pool
>decides to take a swim while still bleeding
>drawns and bleeds out inside the pool

The IOC is such a corrupt bullshit organization. It should be dissolved.

>deutsche leute vote ja for refugees and nein for olympics

Brown "People", everyone.

fucking lol was he discovered by students or faculty

So Mexico is much better than Brazil? Would have thought the other way around since Brazil seems to top Mexico in mosts lists, BRICS, etc.

#notallbrowns

People shouldnt be allowed to have votes. It's not that it would change anything either way, if we are ruled by a Kaiser or Hitler again, since Merkel and those big parties have already installed a de-facto dictatorship anyway.

They only leave it to us to vote about insignificant shit - and as the olympic case shows, even for that the german people are too dumb and short-sighted.

How do we save Germany? ;_;

by cleaning staff and students pool was closed thanks to that nigger lol
Double our population and much more territory
>Consumer Prices in Mexico are 34.43% lower than in Brazil
>Consumer Prices Including Rent in Mexico are 34.94% lower than in Brazil
>Rent Prices in Mexico are 36.74% lower than in Brazil
>Restaurant Prices in Mexico are 31.06% lower than in Brazil
>Groceries Prices in Mexico are 20.28% lower than in Brazil
>Local Purchasing Power in Mexico is 41.29% higher than in Brazil
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Brazil&country2=Mexico
#notallbrowns

Bring back the spirit of Bismarck and the Gründerjahre by importing it back from the dynamic developmental autocracies of asia, where this spirit is alive and well.